[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /pol/. I come with some disturbing news.... I will not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7
File: coffee-07[1].jpg (273 KB, 1536x1047) Image search: [Google]
coffee-07[1].jpg
273 KB, 1536x1047
Hello, /pol/. I come with some disturbing news....

I will not go into details and reveal my exact position, my country, my name, post pictures of myself or any other information that could bring me in danger. All I can say is that I have a pretty good position in the EU parliament and I'm at work right now.

I have heard through the grapevines that EU is planning to start smuggling refugees directly in with designed refugee boats to cause tension. The plan is to route the boats right past Greece, and so far the estimated amount of refugees imported will be somewhere between 3.5 and 5 million. The media will be told to report that human smugglers have gotten economical support from numerous terrorist groups (including ISIS) to buy the weaponized boats so they can smuggle more jihadists in among the refugees, and EU will then promise to help Greece stop the boats. Now this is where Brexit comes in.

EU will ask all member countries to send soldiers to Greece so "the boats can be stopped", and heavy economical sanctions will be placed on every country that doesn't comply or even leaves - and I mean REALLY heavy sanctions, basically ruining Britain's trading with all EU member countries if Brexit happens. This will ensure that they stay in EU just in case the pro-EU propaganda doesn't work well enough.

Meanwhile, the fake jihadists and the millions of refugees streaming in will cause even more tension, and a not yet decided number of false flags attacks will happen to keep the jihadist lie believable. This will go on until people are afraid to a point where more mass surveillance can be placed without major opposition. It's a grand fucking villain master plan, and I'm both scared for Europe's future and my own safety.
This could become a MAJOR FUCKING HAPPENING if all goes as EU has planned.

Pic unrelated.
>>
tell me more
>>
>>72411233
Hello Achmed.

>and a not yet decided number of false flags attacks will happen to keep the jihadist lie believable

Yes, because muslims don't rape and kill just fine on their own.

You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>72411233
Soooo.... they essentially want to destroy Europe.
>>
It's the push for the EU army
>>
>>72411233
White people lol
>>
>>72411450
You're misunderstanding me. Sadly all the criminals that have already come to Europe do a fine job of acting like savages, that is correct - but counting on incidents like the Bataclan etc. happening at the right times is too risky. The false flag attacks are probably to ensure that the public reacts exactly as expected in case not enough terrorist attacks happen on their own.
>>
ok cool epic bye
>>
>>72411906

Like you aren't, weeb
>>
>>72411233
Cool story bro
>>
Proof, elucidate, or GTFO
>>
>>72411918
Yeah, we know, faggot.
Get back to work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNiie_zmSr8
>>
>>72411918
I can see that happening, and I can see already proper targets for this. Poland is most likely candidate right now, for terrorist falseflag attack. Italy comes second. The EU must be destroyed also within, if you are in the EU parliament, you should do something to make EU collapse from within. I'm afraid European unification project has been hijacked with no recovery. Only option now left is to destroy it, as much as it saddens me.
>>
And how long would it be roughly until these claims youre making would be enacted?
>>
>>72411233
Isn't that planned since long?
I remember Merkel's said that she will take care of the way rapefugees come to Europe and want to improve the repartition between the countries.

The only new thing that I see is about sanction to UK. How the fuck, based on the history of Europe and UK, will they conceive a sanction?

Also isn't the Brexit decided by votes?
>>
>>72413141
>Also isn't the Brexit decided by votes?
We are hopeful, but deep down, we all know it will be decided by other means.
>>
File: image.png (63 KB, 1303x761) Image search: [Google]
image.png
63 KB, 1303x761
I'll just leave this here.
>>
Dumb question but how in the hell did you get the EU flag?
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 500x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 500x576
How do people get the EU flag instead of their own country's flag??
>>
>>72411233
Okay, and what is the end game socially? Have millions of savage shitskins running around? Is this the populus the top EU Jew... I mean leaders want to rule over? Call me old fashioned but I'd rather be the financial king of a prosperous union than a conflict-torn shithole.
>>
germans will defend this
>>
>>72413307
IP addresses allotted to an organization.
>>
>>72413402

Exactly. This makes no sense whatsoever.
>>
>>72413402
Ruining EU economically => More lending from central banks => More money for the Rotschild (that lead these banks) and everyone that betted against the EU currencies and againt the financial of the said countries. (Soros made his money like that too; That's why he support groups that destabilize. Like BLM, Femen and shits)
>>
>>72411233
tl;dr please troll shorter
>>
>>72413521
Yeah but if the first world goes to shit the money is useless.

What's the point of having money if you cannot enjoy in a first world country with first world luxuries.

If the Europe is islamisised there will be no progress in medicine, education, discoveries, etc.

Make no sense imo.
>>
>>72413632
The highest of this world doesn't care at all.
They just pray that their daughters wouldn't fall for nignogs etc but otherwise they don't care about ruining everything and killing everyone.
All they want is more while burning the world.
>>
>>72413725
The Rotshields seem to be cool happeningfags then. "Eh, I had enough of this, let's set fire to the world and just watch how far it gets, screw everything else!"
>>
>>72413307
Hello new friend
>>
OP if you're legit as well: include timestamp and go in detail further. Even though 4chan in crawling with shills, trolls, and liars.. eventually there is that one person who is legit.
>>
>>72413941
Then the religious Jews are too.
Don't forget what is written in the Talmud about the Goyim.
>>
>>72411233

>parliamentary members having the knowledge of blofeld's master plan

You lost me on that before I read the rest of your nonsense
>>
File: penguano.png (30 KB, 333x228) Image search: [Google]
penguano.png
30 KB, 333x228
>>72411233
Non of this will happen.
>>
>>72413307
government shill flag
>>
I have thought for a while that this absurd shipping in of undocumented refugees was part of a larger initiative to militarize europe. Europeans were a fervently peaceful people and in peace, prosperity and advancing technologies it was becoming harder and harder to keep them under the oligarchical structures of this corrupt society. Why else would there be this whole "Russia/China VS EU/USA" narrative being built by the media if really (as is the case) the powers that control them aren't based geographically and are instead neutral wealthy corporate structures. No, they construct this narrative to, in Orwellian fashion, turn the people against each other, occupy them in war, make them tools controlled by emotion in an "Oceania VS Eurasia" type situation. How do you get the people of europe into such a state, flood them with refugees, using their blind, stupid cucking liberalism to their disadvantage and flood them with savages under the guise of tolerance. Then, having militarized the people you can use war and anger to occupy them, bringing to an end the age of enlightenment for the masses and securing power for the top. If OP is true it only seems to justify this.
>>
>>72413588
>88
>german
Sieg, now go eat some shwarma Merkel
>>
>>72413995
...seriously though. Do you actually know? Or are you just pretending you do so you can be part of the /pol/ cool kids club?
>>
>>72411233
Record it, find proof and go full disclosure.

Then flee to Russia and enjoy a grandiose life in a baltic station.
>>
>>72414600
This! Whoever has dirty info on anyone from the power structures, whistleblow, while we still have the interwebz! I know your life would be in danger, but in the current situation, pretty much everyone's life already is!
>>
>>72414496
I shit you not, yes i knew. It's not the first time someone posts with EU flag on /pol/
>>
>>72414496
Brussels IP range gets EU flag.
>>
>>72414871
So ho do they do it then? I know the flag appeared many times on /pol/, yet I still have no idea how it actually works.
>>
>>72415113
Oh. So all you need is to be some shitskin in Brussels or get Brussels VPN. Well, that's disappointing.
>>
>>72411233
>pretty good position in the EU parliament
Like... a seat?
>>
>>72415179
Pretty much. There's about ~25k IP adresses registered there. You can just connect to an open wifi in a cafe and you get the flag.
https://myip.ms/browse/comp_ip/1/countryID/BEL/txt/Brussels
>>
>>72415383
A small redpill is still a redpill. Thank you for the explanation.
>>
>>72411233
You live in Denmark and work for a German company you tool
>>
File: pls happen.png (162 KB, 1407x481) Image search: [Google]
pls happen.png
162 KB, 1407x481
>>72411233

I'm calling bullshit. I hope I'm wrong though.
>>
>>72411450
this
>muh false flags
>>
>>72411233

If this is all true the Brits won't hesitate to send troops either btw so EU schemers best get back to the drawing board. Most brits would be glad to see some kind of proactive measures to stem the tide of human filth flooding in to Europe. And if our libtards bitch and moan about it we get sanctioned increasing support for Brexit.
>>
>>72411233
Lets screencap this and wait
>>
>>72411233
I see a lot of Greece in here

I don't really think this is real, since most EU countries already have started to '''deport''' the refugees.

Also I'm guessing you're in Brussels for having the EU flag
>>
if i may ask - why would the PARLIAMENT of all the institutions be the one that knows this? if anything they're the only one that have to be kept completely oblivious
>>
>>72411233
The EU couldn't put sanctions on any major trading partner right now dingus, they using NEGATIVE INTEREST RATES just to get people to spend and keep the economy from going into contraction. Bringing in refugees and ignoring any sort of growth austerity measures is the opposite of what the EU has signaled
>>
>>72411233
Panopticonism is the ideal scenario. Don't fight it.
>>
>>72411233

who the hell do you think you are , proof first that its legit, its one of pol usual fake happening
>>
File: 1456177642010.jpg (777 KB, 1184x2284) Image search: [Google]
1456177642010.jpg
777 KB, 1184x2284
>>72411233
>and a not yet decided number of false flags attacks will happen to keep the jihadist lie believable

False flags, you're retarded, i hope that you or a memeber of your family dies in the next terrorist attack. Fucking trash.
>>
>>72413303
>>72413307
That's what happens when your country is irrelevant enough.
OP is just butthurt.
>>
>>72420555
>France
>other countries are irrelevant
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.