[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NewsFlash! Emperor Trump is starting to win over Bernie supporters!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Trump-stronger.jpg (29 KB, 419x430) Image search: [Google]
Trump-stronger.jpg
29 KB, 419x430
The secret is starting to slip out that almost all Millennial Bernie supporters main political interest is Free College.

Trump is set to unveil a Government Program for "FREE college education".

The Emperor will tie this whole race up very shortly.
>>
Bumpity Bump
>>
>>72409880

Self bump does not work anymore.
>>
>>72409602
If you are correct, I will drink more coffee.
This, you have my word on
>>
>>72409602
>Trump is set to unveil a Government Program for "FREE college education".
Lies and source
>>
>>72409602
So basically pandering to fucking retards to get more votes?
>>
>>72409602
And Mexico's going to pay for it!

Fuck da Shomrim It's lit nigga we MAGA train to freedomtron!
>>
>>72410080
The Gibsmedat crybaby culture of the Millennial is easily manipulated because they are only upset when things are not handed to them.

Most easily gotten voters.

>>72410309
They will be given more opportunity to "Earn it", We all know "They will still pay for it" in some other means of exchange.
>>
File: 1454879973708.gif (3 MB, 284x216) Image search: [Google]
1454879973708.gif
3 MB, 284x216
>>72410148

lol what do you think he was doing from the start? He has always been pandering to the mass majority of retards. You think /pol/ consists of the brightest and best? If 4chan supports Trump that says a lot already.
>>
>>72409602
I'd be fine with "free" college if it were tied to service to the country.
>>
>>72409602
Source?
>>
>>72409602
Free until you start earning more than a certain amount per year. Then you start paying for the degree. Doesn't sound bad, you recoup the cost over time
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.