[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did no patriots stand up for this cripple and his girlfr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10
File: theamericannigger.png (421 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
theamericannigger.png
421 KB, 1366x768
Why did no patriots stand up for this cripple and his girlfriend?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tNQ9upvMTk
>>
File: 1425008948581.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1425008948581.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>72409186
>We get to watch America drown in a sea of its own blood in our lifetime.

There is no fate but what we make for ourselves.
>>
>>72409186
>can't legally plow through the Mexicans
This country is dissolving into leftist mob rule. Race war now.
>>
RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>72409186
Why the fuck they didnt just floor it ? I think that girl was having a huge panic attack.
>>
>>72409740
he could have, but maybe you didn't notice a whole line of traffic stopped directly in front of him. He could have moved two feet forward and then been stuck with a severely pissed off crowd around him
>>
>>72410001
Doesn't change the fact he would be prosecuted for mowing down rioters blocking streets and threatening harm.
>>
>>72409186
>not simply running over the wetbacks and going about your day
ok
>>
>>72409186
Where was this? I'm guessing Southern Cali?
>>
>>72409979
There was another car in front.
>>
American democracy.
>>
lol I would've pushed her out of the way and got behind the wheel. I'd run over those fucks and get away with it.

Technically if a group of people surround your car and attempt to prevent you from leaving somewhere you are legally allowed to leave then that constitutes kidnapping. Same as if they had constrained your physical body in one spot.

I would've ran those fucks over.
>>
>>72409186
If they didn't want to hurt anyone, they could've just held down the car horn. But that's the pussy way out; just run them down.
>>
>>72410179
There was a car directly in front. Even if they cranked the wheel all the way over, there's no way he had clearance. He would have hit the car in front and been stuck.
>>
>police not shutting down "protests" like this

How you know your country is cucked beyond repair.

And yeah, I know it is no better where I am.
>>
File: 1453267753618.jpg (294 KB, 1895x1500) Image search: [Google]
1453267753618.jpg
294 KB, 1895x1500
They were stuck in a line of traffic. Plowing over wasn't an option. Plus the fact that a young lady was driving. She doesn't have balls to run someone over. But those shitskins spray painted her car. 50 years ago a mob of whites with torches would've fucked them up. Shit even 20 years ago.
>>
>>72409186

I wouldn't feel a bit of shame for mowing every single one of those beaner fucks down with my assault rifle if I could. Not a fucking bit.

Worthless sacks of flesh.
>>
Why I see no mob attacking anti-Trump?

For example. Sign says "Have Putin - need no brains".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpVJfE_SsBg
>>
>>72410179
Any Mexican, including myself, would have run those pendejos over immediately. Why don't you defend yourselves? Crowds like these are unpredictable - once one of the crazier ones initiates something, a significant portion of them will join in. They very easily could have been killed.
>>
File: 1460704151679.jpg (1 MB, 2480x3288) Image search: [Google]
1460704151679.jpg
1 MB, 2480x3288
>>72410359
agreed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NITRphE07Q

here's a pick me up
>>
>>72410355
Things will come back into balance sooner or later.

As shitty as it sounds, doing nothing was the best possible outcome. Rational people will see these things happen and be pushed further and further to take action, until someone finally does and lowers the participation threshold for the rest.
>>
>>72410421
Trump supporters are lawful. They only get violent when anti-trump people come to their events and get violent or disruptive first.
>>
File: 1461698208245.jpg (139 KB, 564x820) Image search: [Google]
1461698208245.jpg
139 KB, 564x820
>>72410528
I WANT A RACE WAR THOUGH.

not race by skin color, race by IQ, ideology
>>
So much butthurt about Trump. What will happened if he become a president?
>>
>>72410475

The girl is just really scared, there's another car in front of them
>>
>>72410680
The radical regressive left understand what it means to be a vocal minority.
>>
This is exactly why there needs to be a wall, and all of those people need to be put on the other side of it.
>>
>>72410355
bet you none of them own or have cars. This girl has more then they will ever have.
>>
>>72410754
Shit yeah they have cars. Ever heard of predatory lending? They just owe much more than their cars are worth. No different than people who owe more in college loans than their education is worth.
>>
the Whole western world is getting cucked.
>>
File: 1454044215571.jpg (22 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1454044215571.jpg
22 KB, 205x246
>>72409186
One fucking thing that is puzzling me.
I keep hearing that Trump as well as his supporters are all racists, homophobes, violent bydlo and what not but I never seen them do anything but discuss shit on type trying to explain their position.
Meanwhile Bernie/Kruz/Shillary supporters are just looking for excuse to jump people and attack them physically like their choice in the election justifies anything.
Dude just got his car sprayed with black paint (will surely cost a lot) mob was getting pretty close to lynching him, typical mob behaviour I think someone even wanted to set his car on fire.
How the fuck is this ok, how the fuck are they not being called out on this, its not even some fringe, its everyone...
Fucking insanity.

Maybe Trump is not really suit to be a president, for that matter no one is in these elections, I would expect much more maturity and eloquence from a president candidate.
But, even if he is not the best candidate on the president other politics should consider why he is getting chosen over them.
Instead they just try to discredit him with bogus accusations.

Considering faucet of modern politic, all senile fools and stupid faint hearted womyn, all those people who move their mouth a lot and then nothing gets changed I mean, I can certainly see why people in desperation would try and elect the one man who speaks some sense and he is so of the hooks, he actually might fullfill his promises.
I can certainly can see why people who's voices were ignored and promises forgotten over and over again, would want to try and bet on him.

Meanwhile everything from opposition camp is sheer insanity with some obviously criminal elements.
>>
>>72409186
White boy couldn't do shit in front of his girl
the car was fucked up, and he couldn't even do shit but watch and record with his cellphone
i guarantee you that his girlfriend will look at him as less of a man than she used to. His impotence in this situation will dry any girls pussy into the sahara desert
100% sure his gf will go black after this. Or brown
>>
>>72409186
>implying these people aren't criminal rapist drug-dealers

He told you.
>>
>>72411182
>the malaysian cuck poster rears his ugly little head yet again
>>
>>72411092
/underrated/
>>
>>72411470
Not cuckposting. If I was cuckposting I'd include a black male white female picture like pic related.
>>
File: this isnt even my final form.gif (685 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
this isnt even my final form.gif
685 KB, 500x500
>>72410875
>No different than people who owe more in college loans than their education is worth.

>they got a small loan of 200k
>didn't make an empire out of it

>>72411092
It's the same as everywhere else. The people who most adamantly claim to be the good guys are actually the worst of them all. In Germany our antifa is nothing more than a left-wing SA who already opened fire on people putting up posters for the AfD and so on.

Also makes sense - distinguishing between good and bad is something people (who are not directly involved in the situation and thus can judge it rather objectively) are pretty much always inherently capable of. If they were truly the good guys then others would see it and they wouldn't have to constantly proclaim that they are really fighting for the Greater Good™
>>
>>72410355
Its okay mate. I live in california and me and my bros went out and beat some mexicans with a baseball bat in the spic neighborhoods in san clemente in retaliation you should hear about it on the news tomorrow.
>>
>>72411875
I wish. I'll be watching for a link on /pol/ tomorrow.
>>
>mexicans attacking disabled person for supporting trump
>screaming nu-males pepper-spraying mexican 8-year-old girls for supporting trump
>"trump is violent!!!"
what a time to be alive
>>
>>72411706
>opened fire on people putting up posters for the AfD
link m8
>>
>>72412438
http://www.zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2016-01/afd-angriff-karlsruhe-wahlwerber-beschuss

Don't have an English source, sorry.
>>
>>72409186
>Hey! You support the guy that wants to deport me? I'm gonna chimp out and cause trouble for supporting the guy that wants to deport me! That'll show ya!
>>
>Not shooting the degenerates assaulting you and destroying your property.

what a cuck.
>>
File: 300px-Eisere[1].jpg (12 KB, 300x215) Image search: [Google]
300px-Eisere[1].jpg
12 KB, 300x215
>>72411331
Just fucking look at their speech an mannerism, its like they're a straight port from GTA San Andreas, like I wandered accidentally into Los Aztecas territory.
>>
>>72410421
That russian jew has a long ass nose.
>>
>>72410492
>citizenship card
what the fuck is this thing? How come I don't have one? I'm I an illegal immigrant?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.