[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you feel about violence?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: bill_nye2[1].jpg (35 KB, 600x423) Image search: [Google]
bill_nye2[1].jpg
35 KB, 600x423
how do you feel about violence?
>>
File: 8 (58).jpg (110 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
8 (58).jpg
110 KB, 500x393
>>72407277
I like it.
>>
>>72407277
Aroused
>>
File: 8 (97).jpg (80 KB, 974x650) Image search: [Google]
8 (97).jpg
80 KB, 974x650
(fucking NWO will pay for this)
>>
File: 8 (205).jpg (486 KB, 1000x801) Image search: [Google]
8 (205).jpg
486 KB, 1000x801
>>72407328
Oh? I think I can help you, friend.
>>
>>72407339
for what?
>>
File: image.jpg (531 KB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
531 KB, 1920x1920
Violence is not a bad thing in itself. True, it set in as a necessity only after the world became bad to a great extent. Any purpose which is intelligently, objectively consistent with the war of order and of chaos, that struggle illustrated in all the mythologies of past, any such purpose, justifies any amount of selfless violence. Moreover, as the time in which we are living proceeds, more and more cruel year after year, it becomes impossible to avoid using violence. No man can bring even a relative amount of order and justice in any area of the globe without the help of force. In fact, the attempt to bring about the slow but steady disintegration of our world, less and less violence is needed. In order to establish, or even to try to establish a better order, one has to be violent, merciless, destructive, but for different ends. Therein lies the tragedy of bringing into reality any dream of perfection. And the more perfect the dream, the further away from the conditions of success in this fallen world, the more ruthless must necessarily be the methods of those who sincerely wish to impose it.
>>
>>72407277
It's solution to everything
If does not work, apply more of it
>>
>>72407277
I can't stand it

But only because I weigh 120lbs and look like I'm 15 even though I'm 23
>>
Obsessed with it
More Gore
>>
Me likey.
>>
A soupçon more gore
>>
>>72407277
https://youtu.be/6ACO58cFUtA

this game gave me boners as a kid
>>
File: al.gif (362 B, 16x11) Image search: [Google]
al.gif
362 B, 16x11
>>72407779
Wow rare flag!
>>
I feel violent when i see that OP is such an autist he downloaded two copies of the same, shitty, faggoty Niel DeGrasse Nye picture.
>>
>>72407277
Bill Nye the Fascist goy
>>
>>72407277
Violence is not the best but it keeps us pacified with our eyes glued to the t.v. screen, so I guess if it's so bad why do we like it?

The answer is who cares, go watch Jackass
>>
violence is a tool to reach a goal. It is only alowed to use if it is the only possilbe tool in a situation, but its the only possible tool quite often.
>>
>>72408617
>JIZZ
>>
>>72407779
Albania speaking the truth.
A Nonviolent world would be paradise, but in order to achieve it we have time and time again needed to resort to violence.

Nonviolent methods of achieving the goal of less overall violence are possible in educated and free societies, but those societies are often prone to disruption by outbursts of violence in connection to social disorder.
>>
File: 1443435849551.gif (2 MB, 350x181) Image search: [Google]
1443435849551.gif
2 MB, 350x181
>>72407277
>violence
>edgefag magnet

I believe:
Violence is just another tool in the toolbox. Often the last one used because there is no coming back from it. Only going forward with the consequenties of applying it. Both good and bad.

This works on all levels, from fixing a broken door to an argument on the street to conflicts between nations.

This also applies to force but in a lesser way. Force can be used while also using diplomacy.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.