[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non-Drinkers = Neo-Prohibitionists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 14
File: noalcohol.jpg (20 KB, 330x363) Image search: [Google]
noalcohol.jpg
20 KB, 330x363
Everyone who wants to keep alcohol legal is a drinker/alcoholic. Everyone who doesn't drink alcohol is in favor of bringing back Prohibition.

Alcohol is unhealthy, degenerate as fuck and weakens the gene pool. Making it illegal will be a step towards human advancement.

If you disagree, you obviously drink, so tough shit, go fuck yourself.
>>
File: facku.png (17 KB, 480x309) Image search: [Google]
facku.png
17 KB, 480x309
Cool opinions breh
>>
>>72405431
>MAH CULTURE!!!!! ALCOHOL IS PART OF US!!!
>WEED AND OTHER DRUGS ARE DEGENERATE AND SEPARATE FROM CULTURE THOUGH!!!

Stormweenies and prohibitionists of any kind are hilarious
>>
>>72405431
Alcohol keeps people complacent. When average people don't have alcohol the first thing they do is start committing crime. While it is ideal to avoid alcohol, it's impossible to free humanity of it in its entirety.
>>
>>72405637
This
>>
>>72405678
Alcohol has been with us since the dawn of men, weed is just for losers and hippies. Behead yourself
>>
"step towards human advancement" "weakens the gene pool" you should probably have a drink.
>>
>>72405942

No
>>
>>72405431
What a person puts into their body, be it alcohol, narcotics, or even a penis, is their right. Let people fuck themselves up, it's not us causing it, it's them doing it to themselves.
>>
>>72405934
>Alcohol has been with us since the dawn of men, weed is just for losers and hippies.
You should open up a book sometime and research how much weed has been around.

>huffing petrol should be allowed because it's been done by muh people since the early days
k
>>
Everyone who wants to keep the internet legal is an internet addict. Everyone who doesn't drink alcohol is in favor of banning the internet and restoring normalcy to society.

The internet is unhealthy, degenerate as fuck and weakens the gene pool. Making it illegal will be a step towards human advancement.

If you disagree, you obviously spend hours wasting your life away in front of a screen, so tough shit, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>72406048

Tell that to someone who lost a friend or family member to a drunk driver.
>>
>>72405431
We already tried this.

The posting age should be raised to 25.
>>
I love you guys oh the precious genes shit. But I'm starting to dig "human advancment" too
>>
>>72406083
modern weed is engineered over thousands of years. you can't produce modern quality weed without highly selected strains AND modern growing technology.

in contrast, alcohol has been the same since day 1.

ancient people could never get nearly the same effect from smoking the weed they had back then, assuming they even smoked weed to begin with. do another "dab", kiddo
>>
>>72406123
then get at the person who was drinking and driving, the substance isn't the issue, it's the people who abuse them and make it dangerous for other people.
>>
>>72406123
legal alcohol does not equal drunk drivers. You can have drinking without drunk drivers.
>>
>>72406291

That would be everyone who drinks.
>>
>>72406400
not everyone who drinks abuses it.
>>
File: Do Not Want.jpg (313 KB, 1274x714) Image search: [Google]
Do Not Want.jpg
313 KB, 1274x714
>>72405431
Dry alco/pol/ic here
>OP is a fucking shithead

Dry=/=raving fucking straight edge fucknuckle

for those who are on the path - stay golden drybros.
>>
>>72406450

The majority abuses it, so why keep it legal just because an extremely small minority can handle it?
>>
One glass of wine per day is beneficial to the body.

One bottle of wine per meal is harmful to the body.

Drawing the line on either extreme shows a lack of understanding.
>>
>>72406243
>modern weed is engineered over thousands of years. you can't produce modern quality weed without highly selected strains AND modern growing technology.
That's bullshit, I can grab seeds from the so called Mexican brick shit tier weed and germinate them, discard the male and hermaphrodite ones, and the feminized ones would come out just as potent as pretty much any commercial faggot strain.

You're ignorant as fuck. Wouldn't expect any less from an alcoholic whose brain has been decimated by booze.
>in contrast, alcohol has been the same since day 1.
I don't think they were producing 70% alcohol dribks, or powder alcohol a few centuries ago.
>ancient people could never get nearly the same effect from smoking the weed they had back then, assuming they even smoked weed to begin with. do another "dab", kiddo
source?
>>
>>72406563
but it's the opposite.
>>
>>72406243

I'm really grateful for the over engineering of weed.

They keep making it more obscenely powerful, and eventually it's just going to be a borderline hallucinogen. Addicts will get high, new people will trip and have a bad time. Hopefully this means they won't be addicted.
>>
>>72406563
The majority does not abuse it

Millions upon millions of people use it and are perfectly fine. You are using the same faulty logic gun grabbers use to justify grabbing guns.
>>
>>72406563
>I can't handle it

Then don't partake. You don't need a law passed against something to stop doing it; you need self control.
>>
Making it illegal would suppress alcoholism, making it harder to discern who is an alcoholic and who isn't. Thus people would unknowingly breed with alcoholics and destroy the gene pool.
>>
>>72406780

'Muricans don't know what self-control is, that's why so many of them are overweight and chained to their phones/TV.
>>
>>72406878
>appealing to other people's weakness

Commie-like typing detected.
>>
>>72405431
Alcohol is bleach and vitamin K mixed together. It is bread that you left in a bag with a few berries. For 12 years. Cigarettes on the other hand are a healthy dosage of vitamin B3
>>
Here is what happens in Australia...
>tax alcohol, expensive as fuck
>tax ciggies, expensive as fuck
So your average worker for had a few beers and a smoke after work or whatever is now
>smoking bongs everyday instead

I don't drink, I've seen how it can affect people and ruin their lives and relationships. It's a degenerate drug.
>>
>>72406878
the internet is a greater threat to society than alcohol

if you don't want the internet to be illegal for home use you're an addict.
>>
>>72405431
I don't drink but believe others should be able to.

prohibition doesn't and shouldn't work.
>>
>>72406206
this. its not like it would stop anyone from drinking, but it should be raised. and regulations tightened. if you buy for minors you go to prison for a minimum of a year.
>>
>one in every 12 adults, suffer from alcohol abuse or dependence along with several million more who engage in risky, binge drinking patterns that could lead to alcohol problems
This is in the U.S.....
>>
>>72406591
> I can grab seeds from the so called Mexican brick shit tier weed and germinate them, discard the male and hermaphrodite ones, and the feminized ones would come out just as potent as pretty much any commercial faggot strain.

a) the only reason you say that is because you've never had good weed. we have good weed. you don't

b) you're still a retarded faggot. ALL modern weed is selectively bred for thousands of years. ancient weed does not resemble modern weed genetically. you don't understand how crops work.

>source?
if you cared, you'd already have read about it. too bad you'll forever be a sub 80 IQ stoner. get beheaded, pedro.
>>
>>72405431
Muslims don't drink either, look what became out of them...
>>
>>72405431
Everyone who wants guns are criminals/future serial killers. Everyone who doesn't want to commit crime or kill people are in favor of gun bans.

Guns are dangerous, degenerate as fuck and weakens the gene pool by causing unnecessary death. Making them illegal will be a step towards human advancement.

If you disagree, you're obviously a murder, so tough shit, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>72407262

Maybe if the West was sober and not degenerate, Muslims wouldn't have a problem with us.
>>
>>72407106

> I don't drink but believe others should be able to.

lulz
>>
>>72405431
btw forcing invalids who would have otherwise removed themselves from the gene pool voluntary through self destructive behavior by making them unable to partake in said behavior and have children and such actually makes those shitty genes that would have gone away spread further into the gene pool and poison development in the long run.
>>
I know this is bait, but I don't drink and I don't want to see a prohibition.

Adults should be allowed to consume whatever narcotics they want to as long as they're not endangering the lives of children or people around them (drinking under the influence).

The government shouldn't be allowed to control what a person puts in their own body regardless about how I feel about it.

Dude weed lmao
>>
>>72407858
Driving under the influence rather.
>>
>>72405431
Nice blogpost, too bad you can't do anything about it with this feminist attitude.
>>
>>72407581
We'd also have to be Muslim and have Sharia law for them not to hate us.

After all Orthodox Jews also don't drink and Israel gets along so well with Muslims in the middle east.
>>
>>72407775

You really think most people today are products of sober parents? That's crazy.
>>
>>72406671
that doesn't make any sense. it doesn't just come from the same place. there are many different levels of quality and it comes in different forms like hash and oil
>>
>>72407901
> We'd also have to be Muslim and have Sharia law for them not to hate us.

You don't have to worry about that, we're pretty much letting it happen anyway. Maybe we deserve it for being so careless with our health and our culture.
>>
>>72405431

i don't drink, but the birth rate would plummet without alcohol.

prohibition just creates a black market, which in turn creates gangsters and crime.

if you don't want to drink, don't drink. If you don't want other people to drink, then try educating them. Alcohol is the only drug regularly consumed that attacks every major organ.

alcohol switches the type of energy your brain uses, which essentially shuts off your higher functions. Its the nigger drug, as it simulates what every day niggers go through.
>>
>>72407975
>What is grey area

They were sober enough to not die of alcohol poisoning before having you. Hell your mom had to have enough self control not to drink for a period of 9 straight months else you'd be a retard unable to type here.

Progressively people with healthier genes and less degenerate living styles will have more successful (i.e. ones that actually live to reproduce) children in the long run then those who don't. Any attempt to artificially game the system only allows to shitty genes which otherwise would have been on a spiraling recession to irrelevance to stabilize and increase in number. Meaning when the current state fails or removes its drinking laws (and believe me it eventually will) the problem will be worse than in was before/would have been. And the general populace's gene pool has been fucked in the long run by your good intentions
>>
>>72408275
> the birth rate would plummet without alcohol.

Good, most people nowadays aren't deserving to be alive.
>>
I also find it ridiculous that alcohol and other products like cigarettes are still legal in the year 2016, when researchers have warned us DECADES AGO how harmful they were and that we needed to get rid of them.
>>
>>72405431
>stop liking what I dont; the thread
>>
>>72405431
I really love beer and sometimes wine. I'm not a big liquor fan. I blacked out on Christmas after drinking way too much whiskey and eggnog. I kind of want to quit drinking completely after watching the new Louis Theroux documentary though. It is bad for you, especially if you want to lose belly fat.
>>
>>72405431
Outlawing alcohol would provide tons of jobs on the illegal market and boost the economy for the lower middleclass small business would be a thing again
>>
Alcohol is absolutely shit but I would be in a perpetual state of drunken stupor if I could afford it and didn't think it would age me faster than I already am going

Fuck being alive
>>
>>72408895

This is about more than just personal preference. This is about concern for all non-drinkers, their rights and their place in society.
>>
>>72408885

people will be saying the same thing about computers and the internet in 20 years
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 467x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 467x750
>>72405431
This is true.
The Führer didn't drink or smoke and encouraged others to quit as well. SJW's love to drink and smoke.
>>
>>72405678
It was an anti-alcohol post, retard. His positions line up. Leave.
>>
File: aroundtrout.jpg (23 KB, 436x432) Image search: [Google]
aroundtrout.jpg
23 KB, 436x432
>>72409086
*This is about more than just personal preference. This is about concern for all non-binaries, their rights and their place in society.*
Fixed
>>
>>72407201
The difference between ancient weed and modern weed is about the same as the difference between beer and hard liqueur you enormously autistic retard
>>
Finland can not function as a society without alcohol. Are you willing to end our heritage and top export?
ALCOHOL PROHIBITION IS A CODE WORD FOR MEME GENOCIDE.

be careful what you wish for
>>
>>72409397

Trump doesn't drink or smoke either. That's partially why I support him.
>>
>>72406123
If alcohol wasnt legal, even more people would be getting murdered due to the gangs that profit and grow from its prohibition

By the end of the prohibition in the early 20th century, more people were drinking alcohol than when it was legal

You are fucking autistic and sheltered
>>
>>72409671
I think he eats fast food, though. You win some, you lose some.
>>
>>72409397
Hitler also didn't eat meat and encouraged others to eat less to none as well.

It has also been shown that vegetarian life style is healthier then one that consumes meat (especially the heavily carnivores style of the USA and many European countries). Now a days its also economically beneficial and better for long term development of the food industry.

So why aren't you a vegetarian?
>>
>>72409726
That's false. It was still less. That being said, it did lead to more crime and government authority. Limiting the supply doesn't eliminate the demand. In order to stop drug use, you must quell the demand.
>>
>>72405431
agree
OP has made an uber comment
>>
>>72409810
Its not false

No one gives a flying fuck about a law when it tries to tell fully grown adults what they should or shouldnt do with themselves
>>
>>72405431
oh yeah because making substances illegal definitely prevents people from acquiring them
>>
File: I'm reatarded.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
I'm reatarded.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>72405431
YES LET'S TAKE AWAY I HIGH REVENUE INDUSTRY OUT OF MAJORITY WHITE DISTRICTS IN THE SOUTH. You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>72405431
Prohibition worked so well the last time.
>>
>>72410273

Probably wasn't enforced enough.
>>
>>72409953
Yes it is. Even by their own graph, it was still less.
http://www.cato.org/pubs/pas/pa-157.html
>>
>>72409859

Thanks
>>
>>72409953
>>72409810
>>72410314

While amount of people who drink was not a stat that was recorded a lot of other stuff was. Should probably read up on the issue before making bold claims

http://www.druglibrary.org/prohibitionresults.htm

Take a look at the stats indicating how many people flat out ignored the law. How you could and did make alcohol from every fruit and vegetable.
>>
>>72410401
They should just do what they did with smoking. Slowly fade it out, increase taxes on it, and stigmatize it barely anyone does it.
>>
>>72410401
i didnt pull it out of my ass, i fucking read it somewhere

god dammit what the fuck

anyway, there is literally like 90% as many people as before

So you have about 90% of the deaths, plus the deaths from the now massive violent gangs

All to tell grown adults that they dont know best for themselves, and take away freedom
>>
>>72405431
ill take the bait.

just because you or i dont drink, doesn't mean prohibition is a good idea. i dont know about you, but the original prohibition on alcohol wasn't exactly successful, and resulted in the death of many people.

what if we were to apply this to vegans. just because they dont eat meat or animal products, does that mean getting rid of ALL animal related products is a good idea? how about weapons. just because i dont own a gun, that means no one, not even the police are allowed to have guns.

lets apply this to something more recreational, because i know you are going to bring up the fact that these are drugs and other stuff along those lines.
what about movies? what about music? what about anything? i dont watch movies because they encourage lethargic behaviour and contribute to growing obesity rates. i dont listen to music because the language may influence the youngin's. that means both of those things should be placed under prohibition.

obviously alcohol is far from beneficial in any capacity, but heres the kicker: NOTHING THAT CAN BE CONSUMED AND BE CONSIDERED RECREATIONAL IS. drinking coffee (well say black coffee) introduces caffeine into you body, making you more attentive and such, but also increasing your chance of cardiovascular malfunction, making people more irritable and so forth. does this mean alcohol is suddenly all good? no, but that doesn't mean a total ban is necessary either.
>>
>>72410518
If that's the goal then yeah that's how you faze something out. If you never address the demand all banning something will do is make it unregulated on the black market and probably make it unsafer and popular among rebellious youth which http://www.druglibrary.org/prohibitionresults.htm DOES in fact show.

And if you do address the demand for a substance then making it illegal at that point is useless sense no one is doing it to the point of irrelevance

tl;dr social laws for victimless crimes will not work in the long run and never will.
>>
I'm an alcoholic and it's keeping me from achieving anything in life.

I know that I'm responsible for my actions, I am of course the thing that's ruining my life, not like anyone's forcing me to drink.

But I only drink instead of doing other drugs because it's so available. There's no way I would try to acquire bootleg moonshine if prohibition was brought back. tl;dr I would benefit from prohibition.
>>
>>72410911
How much do you drink?
>>
>>72406123

Virgin loser detected. As a self-admitted alcoholic, I NEVER drink and drive, unless absolutely necessary. Leave your mom's basement please and stop trying to use the state to stop people from what they've done for millennia.
>>
>>72410911
You'd just huff diesel m8.

It would be best if you'd just off yourself right now or at least have the decency not to reproduce.
>>
>>72411060
It's hard to quantify because I don't make them into individual drinks. Right now I'm home alone (I live in an apartment in the city) and last night I bought three four lokos (because they're cheap) and had them all myself. Then I walked back to the liquor store while I was blackout drunk and bought three more and had them by myself over the next day. I'm finally sober now at 3 AM for the first time in a couple days.
>>
>>72411148
>lokos

Nigger detected

I worked in a gas station for years and I never saw anyone who wasn't black buy fourlocos.
>>
>>72411076

> I NEVER drink and drive, unless absolutely necessary.

Self-righteous and irresponsible. You're exactly the type that makes us choose not to drink.
>>
>>72411293
well I guess I'm a white nigger then
I just don't really care if something's shit quality as long as the alcohol content vs. price is a good value. It's funny because I also like to smoke menthols.
>>
>>72410795
>and resulted in the death of many people.

Just degenerates taking themselves out of the gene pool. Non-drinkers are unaffected by Prohibition laws.
>>
File: 1461773329165.png (42 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1461773329165.png
42 KB, 500x322
>>72409604
So....there's a huge difference?
>>
>>72411380
>Menthol smoker
>fourlocos

Next you'll be telling me you like buying white owls for their wrapper so you can replace the tobacco with weed and light it up.

Honestly you should make a appeal to your local hood about your tastes you might be made an honorary nigger and get you complimentary gibsmedats

>>72411479
>Non drinkers aren't effected about mass outbreak of organized crime and gang wars

Wasn't aware not drinking made you bullet proof.
>>
I really don't give a rat's ass about the rights and freedom of those who drink alcohol, because they're too stupid and irresponsible to have any rights. Prohibition would act as a cleansing of the gene pool, if enforced correctly.
>>
>>72411351

Yeah, absolutely necessary being the key words you prude. As in, I was once jumped by a group of 10+ blacks in a bar parking lot walking to my ride home. My car was close enough to get in, as opposed to my ride that was across the parking lot. Or the few times I've had family emergencies that I had to drive >5 miles away intoxicated. Only have been in accidents while sober, none of which I have been deemed at fault. Seems about time you start adhering to sharia law, boot licker.
>>
>>72411630

Organized crime and gang wars wouldn't exist if there were competent police forces and neighborhood watch groups patrolling the streets.
>>
>>72411630
I guess I never realized this irony
I hate niggers and didn't even realize I regularly partake in typical nigger behavior
At least I don't blast rap out my windows as I drive real slowly down the street
>>
>>72411782

Typical excuses by an alcoholic.
>>
File: what_did_you_say.jpg (380 KB, 430x539) Image search: [Google]
what_did_you_say.jpg
380 KB, 430x539
>> Non-Drinkers = Neo-Prohibitionists
Or they have diabeetus.
>>
>>72405431
Relax. Have a beer.
>>
>>72405431
I'm sorry you have issues with this part of our culture that for 99% of drinkers is something that brings us together to socialize over and something we enjoy the taste and effect of. I'm aware some people can't drink without either becoming raging alcoholics or simply unable to stop until they vomit. I know people like that and they try to be adults about it and not want to take it away from those of us who can enjoy it in moderation.

People are always going to drink, even if someone bans it. Keeping it legal allows us to regulate it.

If you disagree, you're obviously a loser who has no friends to drink with, so tough shit, go fuck yourself.

>>72406590
This. Alcohol in all forms has a lot of health benefits, but like most other things, should be consumed in moderation. Wine is the most obvious because it comes from grapes and has a lot of benefits beer and hard liquor don't have, but even those have benefits when consumed responsibly simply because the alcohol itself is good for you. Two or fewer drinks a day can reduce cholesterol, heart disease risk, diabetes risk, your likelihood of catching a cold or flu, your likelihood of getting dementia in old age, prevent kidney and gall stones and even sharpens your mind (more of an over time thing than right after you drink it, obvisouly).
>>
People who don't drink are treated like shit. Drinkers are fucking assholes. I want nothing to do with them.
>>
>But hurt Arabs mad that they can't drink.

muhamed pls
>>
>>72411630
white owls suck tho

swisher perfecto are kang tier
>>
>>72406929
Dont forget the healthy dose of lead, polonium and radon that you also get from tobacco
>>
>>72412404
>polonium
good shit
>>
>>72411895

I drink daily and have for many years. I drank my way through college and still do to this day, I make 6 figures and have two children with blonde haired, blue eyed beautiful wife who works as a professional model. What do you have? A degree in statist shitposing? Please leave the basement man, you are worse than a fucking Mormon.
>>
alcoholism creeps up on you lads, without you noticing. be very careful.
>>
>>72411293
you probably live in a mostly back neighborhood then.
Four lokos are pretty popular in the college crowd.
>>
>>72412614

You don't have shit, you fucking degenerate drunk.
>>
>>72412637

Can confirm. Four lokos are popular through all ethnicities, although less now than a few years ago.
>>
Drinking alcohol should be punishable by death, and I dare you to find someone who doesn't drink that disagrees with me.
>>
>>72412816
I dont drink (tastes horrible) and i disagree.
>>
>>72412750

Think what you want Mohammed. This is what I can't stand about /pol/, retarded statism over random "degeneracies", and their views on criminals. Fuck you virgin loser.
>>
>>72412949

You'll be among the first to die if radical Islam ever comes to America. Have fun getting your head hacked off for being a worthless pig-fucking cunt with a drinking problem. You genetically-defective piece of equine excrement.
>>
>>72406493
any advice on how to solve my alcohol problem?
or should i just kill myself?
>>
>>72413205
Don't kill yourself
You just have to find something that preoccupies you in the evening hours when you'd normally be drinking.
And don't hang around with people who drink with you.
>>
>>72413079

While I do admit I have an addiction to alcohol, at least I have produced white offspring, while providing them and my wife with a stable environment. What has your prudent lifestyle contributed to this world, besides the promotion of Islamic beliefs, Ahmed?
>>
>>72410911
>im a faggot retard with absolutely no self control, you all need to lose your freedoms and get killed by drug cartels because weak ass retards like me need to thrive and reproduce at your expense

i seriously hope you kill yourself
>>
>>72413205
I was drinking a bottle of pic related and 4 beer chasers each night -

NALTREXONE

in most cuntrys you can only get it via prescription - go talk to your GP.
Worked for me and I'm not ashamed to acknowledge that I needed the help - I'd be dead I think if I hadn't.
Good luck phamalama
>>
>>72413422
Lol you retarded nigger I explicitly refrained from saying that I support alcohol being illegal for everyone. I said that I would personally benefit from prohibition because I unlike most people can't control my drinking.
>>
bump #2
>>
Tomorrow im going to a MLS soccer game gonna get so fucked up, shits cash yo
>>
>>72415747
> soccer

kek
>>
>>72405431
someone you know killed by a drunk driver or something?
>>
>>72415747
>a MLS soccer game
>MLS soccer
>Major League Soccer soccer
'murica
>>
I'm a recovering alcoholic but in no way do I think alcohol should be illegal.
>>
>>72415891

No, but why does that matter?
>>
>>72415654

You can bump but you can't respond to me, basement dweller? You're just jealous that you're too much of a fat greasy fuck to go out and enjoy alcohol like a normal human being. You know who can't handle alcohol? Non-whites. I bet you're lactose intolerant as well.
>>
>>72418375

So I assume you're not going to be voting for Trump, then?
>>
>>72418688

Prove it.
>>
OP you're the biggest fucking faggot on this board currently. I hope you choke on your 20 big macs at once and get a nasty life threatening infection from your bedsores you fat fuck.

>yes im absolutely fucking hammered on some jack right now
>>
File: AV-Projector-5841355.jpg (2 MB, 2400x1674) Image search: [Google]
AV-Projector-5841355.jpg
2 MB, 2400x1674
>>72418375
>You're just jealous that you're too much of a fat greasy fuck to go out and enjoy alcohol like a normal human being
>>
>>72418759

Eat a bullet, you degenerate.
>>
I hope all of you drinkers die of liver failure.
>>
>>72405431
>if you don't deliberately poison yourself you're against personal autonomy
lel what a retarded thing to say
>>
While I do agree that alcohol is an overall negative for the human race, the attempt at prohibition in the US showed quite clearly that attempting to illegalize it can lead to worse issues that what alcohol itself causes.

A logical middle-route is to discourage drinking through various means without making it outright illegal.

But ultimately, there are far bigger fish to fry, like smoking or drugs. If you want to help the human race, look there first.
>>
>>72418904

Drinking is almost never a personal activity. If it's not about running over pedestrians while you're drunk behind the wheel, then you're bragging about it on a public website thinking you're some kind of badass.
>>
>>72418999
I drink alone in the comfort of my home every other week or so. It's a nice way to relax after working a week, leaning back and pouring up a whisky or a cold beer. I know a lot of people that do the same thing.
>>
>>72418946
> A logical middle-route is to discourage drinking through various means without making it outright illegal.

We've been doing that, and it's not working.
>>
>>72419358
What exactly are you doing? Raising taxes? Demanding license for sale? Prohibiting advertising alcoholic beverages in part or wholesale?
>>
>>72405431
Cool blogpost m8
>>
>>72419623

Everything but the last one. You can't watch a commercial break or a sporting event without seeing beer logos plastered all over everything.
>>
>>72419721
How do you know they aren't working, have any studies been made to find out if they've had any effect on overall drinking? Or do you just mean that anything short of stopping all drinking is not good enough?
>>
>>72405431
I dont drink and prohibition was the worst idea of the 20th century
What now faggot?
>>
>>72405431
I don't do/like meth but I don't think it should be illegal. So go eat dick.
>>
>>72405431
allowing the government to ban supposedly bad things for your protection can be taken too far. you can also talk about human advancement and morals all you want but it's just not practical to ban alcohol because there's tax money in it and people are going to drink alcohol ban or no ban.
>>
>>72411732
Commie detected.
>>
>>72420006

Commies are drinkers, so I couldn't be one of them.
>>
File: meth-ppmediengmbh.jpg (331 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
meth-ppmediengmbh.jpg
331 KB, 1600x1200
>>72419856
>>
>>72420287
Then whatever sandnigger you are.
>>
>>72420473

So is Trump a "sandnigger"?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160429-124154.png (248 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160429-124154.png
248 KB, 1080x1920
>>72420817
?
>>
Once I learned trump was a teetotaler, I quit drinking.

I feel great.
>>
>>72412816
I don't drink and I think you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>72409397
Hitler's Doktor shot him up daily with amphetamine, cocaine and barbiturates.
>>
>>72412816
Been dry for a couple of years now - you're an idiot.

ITT:
I could really give a fuck about whether anyone wants to get pissed or not but - >>72411782
Get fucked cunt - you might as well just play Russian roulette with random strangers.
>Literally: "Hurdurr, drink driving is ok if I can justify it."

Here's hoping it's you killed or maimed and not someone else when you do eventually wipeout on that pissy drive home m8.
If this board wasn't anonymous I'd be fwding your post to your insurance company and the police.
>>
It worked so well the first time.
>>
>>72407201
not true at all

landrace mexican sativas

will put you on your ass

and they have been forever
>>
>>72405431

B8 post.
>>
>>72405934

weed has been used by humans since 3000 BC at the very latest. They found charred Cannabis seeds in a brazier at a ritual burial site.
Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.