[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here hates mexicans and is mexican?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 19
File: maxicansss.jpg (51 KB, 478x250) Image search: [Google]
maxicansss.jpg
51 KB, 478x250
Who here hates mexicans and is mexican?
>>
First generation American here.

Fuck my ethnicity.
>>
>Mexican and hates Mexicans
Do you ever just wake up, remember you're Mexican and then consider suicide?
>>
>>72404299
I'm curious about this as well. What do you do about being Mexican if you hate Mexicans?
>>
>>72404299
No not really. Just always on the drive to work shit jobs and not having the minor clue in how to invest our money into things other than sending it back to our familia in mexico. At least that I what I witness as someone that is living in a predominatly mexican household.

I am 2nd generation btw.
>>
I'm american but Hispanic
Fuck Mexicans and people that wave that flag around in general I also think fuck every state that waves around their state flag more than the American flag
Texas and Colorado do this a lot they're like fucking Canadians
>>
3rd Gen here, fuck these BEANERS
>>
The thing about Mexicans (this is coming from someone who was born and raised by Mexican cultural/standards) is that they have this pride in what they do. For example, the men are very stubborn and have this "macho" sensation when they feel triggered or in uncomfortable; they want things their way. Mothers in the other hand are very caring of their children and are willing to give up work to become stay-at-home-moms. They will talk on the phone with their comradres about the recent FADS that are occurring or of any recent headline news.

My parents see that I am going to college, and that I am working toward a degree. But they do not understand the concept of a degree. Hell, I am willing to bet, that to them, I am just wasting my time. But they do not scold me in that behalf. People fear what they do not understand. This is why I believe that they give little scrutiny in my time at school.
>>
>>72404209
Funny thing is they are paid protestors, so it's all a show and youre all being sucked into the mindless games. George soros is at it again trying to disrupt rallys.

As a white trump supporter, I dont mind mexicans given that they do actually work and demonstrate core family values.

Anyways, there was many blm terrorists there as well. These worthless scum seem to always cause massive chaos wherever they go. Unbeliveable.
>>
>>72404209
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
File: malerates.jpg (38 KB, 400x244) Image search: [Google]
malerates.jpg
38 KB, 400x244
>>72404299
:^)
>>
>>72405093
what is this fresh shitpasta
>>
I'm Mexican, and i hate them all. Can't wait for Trump's presidency so he can sent all my neighbors and their 10 kids back to the shit hole that they came from.
>>
>>72405197
*tips catheter*
>>
>>72404209
>Who here hates mexicans and is mexican?
>sees flags
>only pochos
wew
>>
>>72404209
me, vato
>>
File: 1450182509499.png (21 KB, 809x808) Image search: [Google]
1450182509499.png
21 KB, 809x808
>>72404299
Sometimes. Best way to cope with it is too blue pill myself.
>>
>>72404209
2nd generation born in America. My grandpas from both sides earned citizenship through military service. Fuck illegals.
>>
>>72405354
to*
>>
>>72405197
Shh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2soNIkzS0m4
>>
>>72404209
1st generation American on my mom's side.
I hate Mexican culture, the virtual death-cult worship of figures like el Chapo, the blind trust in big government even though the leftist government massacred people for generations and were in no small part responsible for Mexico's sad economic state after the revolution. I hate the mentality that you can't be against illegal immigration even if you came here legally.It's fucking stupid. Why should I sympathize with criminals when every member of my family struggled for years to get American citizenship legally? More than that though, I hate Chicanos. I just want to be left to assimilate in peace. I don't need some faggot who doesn't know shit about history yelling at me to join MEChA and support Aztlan every time I walk past their booth on campus. They want the US to be more like Mexico and I have to ask why would I want that? I spent every summer until my grandfather died when I was 16 in that shithole. I lloathed not being able to drink the water, living behind a giant steel fence with razor wire on top to keep the poor people out, having my tio gunned down by drug smugglers in his barn.
>>
>>72404299
not at all, knowing im better than most mexicans in general, i wake up every morning knowing i make this country better by pointing out their niggerness.
>>
>>72404209

I feel for the most part Mexicans/2nd generation Mexicans are kind of shit. They have done nothing to progress the world further, and still act vain as fuck, even tho they just spread degeneracy.

Maybe it's due to the fact that their parents raise them in a low income environment, which is why some of them wind up in this endless cycles of shitting out kids and raising them like shit again. But there are some glimmers of hope within the stool.

- 2nd generator mexicunt
>>
File: 1446073870886.png (650 KB, 823x683) Image search: [Google]
1446073870886.png
650 KB, 823x683
>>72404209
Who latinos for Trump?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mnaL5Adbao
>>
>>72404209
I hate california mexicans, they give us texan mexicans a bad name. Remove cholo.
>>
>>72404299
Every day
>>
>>72404209
Basically, any pocho with a deluded sense of superiority who thinks he's made it because he or his parents chose the path of least resistance. Look no further.

It isn't surprising, anyhow, given the fact that most pochos are descendants of a legacy of landscapers, dish washers, and construction workers, in reality they hate themselves.
>>
>>72404209
>who hates themselves
kek

>>72404299
only when i realize only i'll never get a blue eyed pale white aryan gf
>>
Why are you guys always just hanging out on street corners and outside grocery stores? What are you waiting for?
>>
>>72405960
>mexican intellectual
>>
>>72405606

Fuck bro that sucks, ive only spent days in mexico, but summers? Fuck id be dead. Sorry about your situation. maybe you can get a nice white girl.and wipe your genetic slate clean.
>>
>>72406035
A meme, what an unexpected turn of events!
>>
>>72405960
stay jelly faggot
>>
>>72404209
here
>>
File: 1461017436779.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1461017436779.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>72405960
nice meme

dads a chemist and my moms an rn, moms side were fisherman and my dads side were metalsmiths
>>
File: 1461648631328.jpg (162 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1461648631328.jpg
162 KB, 600x800
Trump Protestors wave Mexican flags chant Mexico

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9rsqvgcbFU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T05i_OwAVJk
>>
>>72405828

>be at motel in la
>smoking a cigarette outside
>invite black guard to smoke one with me
>in convo asks me what race i am
>tell him hispandex
>perplexed look on face
>he thought i was Armenian
>turns out he was also an officer
>>
>>72406229
Nice reading comprehension. Those chemist genes sure are working their magic on you.

>>72406187
You've yet to provide reasons as to why I should be 'jelly'.
>>
>>72404952

Were all going to make it brah, keep going. Think of the blue eyed aryan gfs
>>
>>72406336

Say what has mexico accomplished so i can feel proud?
>>
I fucking hate niggers but my race is pretty close to niggers. We're even lower than Mexicans in many ways.
>>
My family line may come from Mexico and skin may be brown but I will never associate myself with mexicans.

I'm an American
>>
>>72404209
I sure do pal,i litterally was going to be a motivational political speaker to my folks but breddy much ruined any good rep we had left :/
>>
File: 1461440532078.jpg (58 KB, 599x339) Image search: [Google]
1461440532078.jpg
58 KB, 599x339
>>72405960
Not only that but some of them are really angry at mexicans, never had any problem with white or asian people in the US unless they are negro or pocho. I just laugh at them.
>>
>>72406234
I need to taste her butthole
>>
File: 1461385225339.jpg (20 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
1461385225339.jpg
20 KB, 251x241
>>72406336
>Basically, any pocho with a deluded sense of superiority who thinks he's made it because he or his parents chose the path of least resistance. Look no further.

>It isn't surprising, anyhow, given the fact that most pochos are descendants of a legacy of landscapers, dish washers, and construction workers, in reality they hate themselves.

what did i misunderstand ?
>>
America is for Americans...Mexico is for Mexicans. Pick one!
>>
>>72406006
A job
>>
Im going to wear my maga hat tomorrow:^)
>>
>>72405960
Most? I just lost all faith in realism because theres a small minority with those occupations. One can even be thankful that they work unlike the feral negro that wonders the world for freebies because he cant assimilate into any society.
>>
>>72404209
1st gen Half Mexican reporting.

My dad is an assimilated legal and we both hate illegal Mexicans and how they make us look.
>>
>>72404209
Bay area mexican here. A part of me dispises the beaner race. A big chunk of the spics that come here are the worst. Lazy, trashy, and welfaring leaching roaches with no contributing to society other than shittin out delinquents.

Most people in mexico could give a shit about building a wall, since they consider the people that leave their version of rednecks.
>>
>>72404209
I've known quite a few Mexicans. I've never been good friends with any of them, but I've come to realize that Mexicans are in-between whites and blacks when it comes to barbarism.

Some of them act more civilized like whites, while others are ghetto like blacks. Most of them are in the middle, however.

My dad owns a business and employs Mexicans (he's employed blacks as well). He said that Mexicans work harder and faster than the blacks. He thinks it's because Mexicans are more family oriented, giving them an incentive to work.
>>
>>72406512
You said it was a meme, because your parents did not fit the profile I specified, while ignoring the word *most*.

>>72406402
Why should I care about what the country has accomplished?

I only care about my individual accomplishments and what I can bring to my country, not what others can do for me.

It's no wonder you're an anchor babby with that mentality, it's heritable, I suppose.
>>
>>72406761
i said it was a meme because

>Basically, any pocho with a deluded sense of superiority who thinks he's made it because he or his parents chose the path of least resistance. Look no further.

i dont fit that profile.
>>
>>72406761

Just want to see what other people with my similar genetic makeup/background have brought to the world fampai.
>>
>>72404209
Family came here from Mexico 4+ generations ago. So glad that they did, I just wish the rest of my immediate family would realize how lucky we are.
>white-washed mom has 2 kids before me with nice anglicized names
>decides to get in touch with her "roots" when pregnant with me and names me something I can't even pronounce

kill me
>>
>>72406416
So, youre a nigger that admits the truth that youre lower than mexicans?

Im a trump supporter and I even will state the fact that mexicans arent even the worst among hispanics. I have done the research and have found many nigger mixed blooded hispanic such as Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, and Haitians to be far worse on many levels. Just trying to state facts for my fellow trump supporters.
>>
>>72404209
My boyfriend is Mexican. I like it when he talks dirty in Spanish during sex
>>
>>72406977
Carlos is that you?
>>
>>72406886
So, because you don't fit the profile, and are an outliers, it's a meme?

That's some fine logical thinking you got there.

>>72406895
I don't align with such ideas of being proud about the accomplishments and struggles of others, but I can tell you about my humble accomplishments.
>>
>>72404209
From my experience, every legal Mexican with no ties to any illegal one, hates illegals and their supporters.
From what they've told me, they think the illegals are entitled fucks who think they deserve legalization and disregard everyone else who is legal and have been in the US for decades.

Funny thing, the legal Mexicans I've met seem to be decent, middle class looking ones who at the very least have jobs in the produce-packaging industry with good benefits and such, while the illegal ones speak little to no English and work in the fields picking that same produce.

>>72405606
>I hate the mentality that you can't be against illegal immigration even if you came here legally.
Like I said, I know a few that also hate illegals, so it's not just you. It's probably the media that tries to make everyone believe that all hispanics support illegals.
>>
1st generation Mexican here, my parents are permanent legal residents as is everyone else who came here in my family. I was a bit hesitant when I heard trumps rhetoric last year - but after hearing his speeches and getting a feel for his type of leadership it's very obvious that the other candidates are shit compared to him. Shame that I can't convince my peers due to the fact that they'll assume I've gone coconut on them. So i'm undercover and behind enemy lines in California. Feels good to register as a republican. I just hope Trump protects the 2nd amendment.
>>
>>72407143

Go ahead
>>
>>72406955
Well I'm not a nigger but the race of people I'm descended come pretty close to the level. The spics you listed are pretty awful but the difference with the Mexicans is the sheer number of them that have shifted across the border. Such large numbers have an impact on local culture and build more resentment than against other latinos.
>>
>>72407143
no you're throwing a blanket statement on americans of mexican descent that hate mexicans

thats a fucking meme, so nice logic there jorge
>>
>>72404209
im partially mexican, i dont hate mexicans. i hate mexico. the entire country is JUST tier.
>>
remember faggots all of you come from the lowest classes of Latin america.
To us, you'll never be an original american, they are white and you're not.
All of you are descendants of the indios that couldn't do shit here so they had to leave.
Latin America is not a region of opportunities, it is survival of the fittest.
Pathetic losers.
>>
>>72407359
Don't think I'll be losing any sleep over this.
>>
>>72407359
rather be able to do something productive for my society and myself than live in a shithole struggling to make ends meet faggot.
>>
File: 1461912522739.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1461912522739.jpg
1 B, 486x500
Anti Trump protestors waving Mexican flags steal Trump protestors hat, assault him, and claim he "went after a girl" to justify it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akZzJchtDSM
>>
>>72406977
You better call him Papi while Coki is inside.
>>
>>72407211
same here, 1st gen Peruvian in New Jersey. I have to lay low for the most part because I value my life but I did manage to convince one of my Ecuadorian friend from voting for Bernie to Trump. Can't wait till he comes around here, me and him will try to attend a rally.
>>
>>72407539
i know you won't, you need to mow their yards in the morning.
>>
>>72407166
As a trump supporter, I dont hate illegals or mexico. Most of my buddies that have similar political interest actually love mexican food, mexican women, and respect their culture. I still go on vacations in mexico to soak up the sun.

We need to secure the border but a wall seems useless given many other opportunistic ways to pass. Also, why do mant of you guys constantly type build a wall. Yet, theres already a wall in place it just needs to be secured. That and most non mexicans, meaning central americans are the ones doing the crossing. Lets all get better informed before acting like fools.
>>
>tfw coconut
>>
>>72407718
You get the meaning right?
>>
File: 1448763476356.jpg (81 KB, 715x715) Image search: [Google]
1448763476356.jpg
81 KB, 715x715
>>72407653
No wonder I don't see many Honduran posts, you have shit-tier banter.
>>
>>72407614
i don't need to struggle to make ends meet idiot.
i come from french immigrants who acquired a lot of land buying it to stupid indios like you and your ancestors.
>>
>>7240771
There isn't a wall on the entire border. There is a pathetic fence at some points. There is little to no enforcement on the border. Illegals are caught and constantly released, even if they have committed crime.

A wall, some drones, and a border patrol that can actually do its job would make a huge difference.

This is a serious, existential threat to the US. Especially based on their behavior.
>>
File: Build_southern_wall.jpg (98 KB, 477x442) Image search: [Google]
Build_southern_wall.jpg
98 KB, 477x442
>>72407359

And you are the lowest scum of all latin america
>>
>>72404291
When this boat sinks, it'll be the only lifesaver you've got.
>>
>>72407230
To simplify it, I come from a very poor background, I taught myself GIS, maths, and programming on the internet instead of attending university, I turned a hobby of mine which is rc flying into a profitable business that serves clients from several industries like the agriculture industry in modernizing their production methods by implementing precision agriculture with UAVs which also reduces costs and puts less of a strain on their overexploited soils, among other industries like surveying, industrial inspections, real estate, and so on, all using UAVs.

It isn't that great of a feat but considering my background I think I've done more than most, certainly more than those who flee to other countries to do menial labor at a higher pay.

>>72407299
Most Mexicans aren't college educated, let alone those who have to flee to other countries why would it be a meme?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

Is this /pol/'s new anthem?
>>
File: 1447470935009.jpg (80 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
1447470935009.jpg
80 KB, 553x567
>>72407359
>To us, you'll never be an original american, they are white and you're not.
THIS.
>>
File: 1461547763528.gif (987 KB, 229x176) Image search: [Google]
1461547763528.gif
987 KB, 229x176
>>72407873
>french
>family couldnt make it in france
>family moved to a poorer country
>thinks he's rich because family bought cheap land in poor country
>>
>>72404952
>believe that I am wasting my time in school
You Kindof are so get off 4Chan and get out of there fast
>>
>>72407652
Peruvians and ecuadorians are more worthless than mexicans. Look at their damn countries, absolute 4th world country filth. Can lost some achievements of mexicans, but cant of those other shit tier latins. You literally made my sides hurt with uncontrollable laughter. Good day, sir. Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>72404209
Yo!
Viva el Trumpo!
>>
>>72407924
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVbPb6xYUus
>>
>>72408146
(You)
>>
File: Mexican intellectuals.jpg (165 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Mexican intellectuals.jpg
165 KB, 1920x1080
>>72404209
Mexican here, im indifferent, there aren't enough dindu Mexicans to make me hate "my race." If I was black i'd probably be pretty ashamed of how generally shitty my race acts and all the crime etc. but Mexicans in general behave decently and their crime rate is roughly proportional to their poverty. Also Mexicans aren't really genetically homogeneous, so I don't feel a super strong ethnic connection with random Mexicans I've never meet, more of a cultural connection.

>>72404291
also you are a faggot. The self hating beans are usually the shit skinned dark brown indian looking fags.
>>
>>72408075
Original americans were native americans. Thats why.

Are you trying to play stupid or are you just...
>>
>>72408185
What's the video about? I'm not particularly interested in whatever childish message a pokemon maymay may convey.
>>
>>72408100
they escaped the nazis, asshole. they arrived in 1944, this country wasn't that bad back then.
>>
>>72404299
Sometimes, but I always tell myself " at least I'm not a nigger".
>>
File: 51165120320.jpg (58 KB, 399x400) Image search: [Google]
51165120320.jpg
58 KB, 399x400
>>72408364
>they escaped the nazis
only reason to run from nazis is if you're a kike, gypsy or mentally retarded.
>>
>>72408364
there were fewer people back then famalam
>>
File: 1460053146971.jpg (26 KB, 331x334) Image search: [Google]
1460053146971.jpg
26 KB, 331x334
>>72408265
No, he means that real Americans are white people, not spic, chink or negro.
>>
>>72406926
Epifanio pls go
>>
>>72404209
Everyone under 100 IQ should be eradicated. That would solve the Mexican problem.
>>
>>72408637
We mexicans dream in code. We dont need IQ
>>
>>72408260
Nah, you're a BLM-tier apologist. "Self-hating" people of any race are just the ones adult enough to grasp the concept of being responsible for one's own actions and lot in life.
>>
I'm half Mexican and was adopted to German/Irish family at birth. I fucking Mexican culture and Spanish and want them out
>>
File: took out my smile.jpg (42 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
took out my smile.jpg
42 KB, 454x453
>>72404209
I try to not hate anyone because hate generally stops you from seeing the best possible action in a given situation.
>>
>>72408489
yeah i know.
>>
>>72408783
not sure what you disagree with. Comparing me to BLM fags, wat?
>>
I live in Cali and why do Mexicans get along with the Chinese so well some them are even in the chink gangs and considered honorary chinks
>>
>>72404209
Here here!
>>
>>72406533
>Un yob
Fify
>>
>>72409180
Can confirm

I work at a Chinese restaurant and he has a 100% pure spic straight from tacoland friend who comes in sometimes to visit. They're pretty good friends. Can barely understand either of them when they talk.
>>
>>72408863
so yeah my point is that the country's always been shit, and with more stupid poor fuckers cranking out future mareros galore, it becomes shittier and shittier by the day
but eh, can't say I'm not enjoying it
>>
Half mexi here. My last name is Mexican af, but I don't speak a lick of Spanish.

I pass for white
>>
File: g.jpg (303 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
303 KB, 2048x1536
>>72406696
Underrated post.

Take a cookie anon from /g/
>>
>>72404209
>""""white""""
>Christian
>lower crime statistics than niggers
>likes guns
>Hispanic """"white"""" + white = ""white""
>>
File: No more.gif (1 MB, 200x116) Image search: [Google]
No more.gif
1 MB, 200x116
>>72404209
As someone who works in the restaurant industry this is a stereotype I don't get. Most Mexicans I know are hardworking, god fearing, family men who love polka music and drinking. Although not as hard working as bro tier Ecuadorians, I would never mind having a Mexican family be my neighbors. Now illegal immigration is another issue, but if they're residents fuck it, come on over, lets heat up the Q and crack some brews always welcome at my table.
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.