[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a American living in India anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: oneneck-end-to-end-it-solutions.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
oneneck-end-to-end-it-solutions.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1067
I am here for a month for our business meeting and a few tours. This country is so fucking hot and the smell is unbearable
>>
Around a decade ago everyone outsourced shit to India because it was so cheap but in the last few years they've stopped doing that because of how incompetent Indians are.

Is that still the case?
>>
>>72404155
why are you there
>>
>>72404155
How do they treat / act around Americans there ?
>>
>>72404155
I saw some cnn photos about women and one was a girl in India living in a tent going to school. She looked really cute! Is it easy to get cute girls like that all over the country.
>>
why cant indians just poo in the loo
>>
File: Untitled.png (900 KB, 1398x527) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
900 KB, 1398x527
>>72404412
Wasn't cnn. Here is the pic.
>>
>>72404319
I work in IT. Our company has a project with an Indian company in Pune(Kinda like a silicon valley for Pajeets). Can't talk more about work. But, I will definitely answer other questions about Pajeets and their country
>>
>>72404625
give photos of shitting street today,make a new thread. Show india to pol if you can.
>>
>>72404388
These people droll over white people. They think that every white person is from America. xd
They treat white people with respect. But, A female coworker of mine got many pajeets whistling at her. Fucking swines
>>
>>72404625
>>72404791

plz answer my question :(
>>
>>72404625
oh yeh, Pune. Hope you get to stay in JW - best fucking hotel I ever stayed in.

Whats your view on indian work mentality?
>>
>>72404815
The number surely has reduced only slightly. Companies will go for cheap work. Indians provide us with cheap labour. Outsourcing still is a big thing.
My biggest worry is that due to H1B, Pajeets are taking our IT jobs in US.
>>
>>72404844
These people lack skills and are like mindless drones. But, They are hardworking and pretty friendly(in a weird way)
>>
Why didn't you answer the cute girl question? Are you gay? I won't judge.
>>
How's the food?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.