[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It should've been him. Rand Paul could've made America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: Rand_Paul_HeadShot2.jpg (2 MB, 2394x2952) Image search: [Google]
Rand_Paul_HeadShot2.jpg
2 MB, 2394x2952
It should've been him. Rand Paul could've made America great again, and nobody even wanted to hear it.
>>
File: Cruz point.jpg (52 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
Cruz point.jpg
52 KB, 992x558
>>72403391
I'm on the Job, fellow American-lover! Don't lose heart!
>>
>>72403459

Nobody likes Ted fucking Cruz. I doubt he likes himself.
>>
File: Cc03Ju_UcAAtEa0.jpg (57 KB, 593x667) Image search: [Google]
Cc03Ju_UcAAtEa0.jpg
57 KB, 593x667
>>72403459
Rand doesn't like Rato either. I wonder why: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/19/exclusive-rand-paul-ted-cruz-not-authentic/
>>
>>72403459
Fucking rat war mongering scum
>>
>>72403563
>war mongering scum
False

Wanting to kill ISIS doesn't make you a war mongerer, only interested in self-preservation for you and your fellow countrymen.
>>
>>72403671
>Fiorina as vp
>muh no fly zone

War mongering rat shill

>fighting shitty stupid sandnigger wars a world away
>self preservation

I seriously hope people aren't dumb enough to fall for this shit again
>>
File: Cruz Dapper.jpg (14 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
Cruz Dapper.jpg
14 KB, 300x200
>>72403522
How can you not like Ted Cruz? Constitutionalist? Check. Patriot? Check. Ready to fuck up dems? Double check.

He's the man for our time. He's the man for the ages.
>>
>>72403391
Paul butted out after losing the first primary, he should have stuck in.
>>
File: Cruz irked.jpg (132 KB, 1440x907) Image search: [Google]
Cruz irked.jpg
132 KB, 1440x907
>>72403746
>>fighting shitty stupid sandnigger wars a world away
>>self preservation

San Bernadin would not have happened if ISIS didn't become a thing and take over the northern part of Iraq and part of Syria.

I'm not saying yeeehaw jump on the globalism train, but shit in the globe can negatively affect us. And when is can and is a serious risk we should smush it.
>>
>>72403876
Yeah he just suddenly left. Does anyone know the official reason for the suspension of his campaign?
>>
>>72403876
This but I think he was in a dilemma due to not wanting to lose his senate spot here, he still might though.
>>
>>72403964
San Bernadino is a minor fucking incident that could've been stopped by just having more stringent control on entry. It doesn't require a fucking war you rat

>lets SHRED the Iran deal!
>LETS ESTABLISH A NO FLY ZONE IN SYRIA MUH WAR WITH RUSSIA
>MY VP TOLD ME AND I AGREE LETS CUT COMMUNICATION AND REBUILD THAT FLEET

Cruz is a fucking snake piece of shit
>>
What would the world be like if his father had won in 2012?
>>
>>72403391
We aren't ready yet.

Trump has to kill the dragon before Rand can build the castle.
>>
>>72403964
Isis wouldn't be a thing if America hadn't been fucking around in the Middle East helping the chosen people for the last 80 years.

Those backwards fucks only have as much technology and access to the rest of the world as we have allowed them to obtain.
>>
>>72403964
no you get russia or china to handle the stuff in our backyard

if you really want american security you defend our borders and focus on us. Instead of the billions on war spend it on the crumbling infrastructure and homeless ect
>>
>>72404091
What the fuck is it with Carly and the fucking fifth fleet? She says that shit every five seconds like we all know what she's talking about.

>BOMBS AND MATERIEL BOMBS AND MATERIEL
>>
>>72403391

Rand isn't half the man his father was metaphorically and literally.

He's like Ben Carson. Too soft spoken and weak to lead this nation. He lost my vote when he said he wanted to keep the Iran "deal."
>>
>>72404003
he's still having to run to keep his senate seat for Kentucky. he didn't want to put all his eggs in one basket
>>
>>72404221
I have no clue. The first time I heard that witch speak I knew she was deluded and insane, then looking at her business history further confirmed it.
>>
>>72404307
whats wrong with letting iran do nuclear research? fuck off tyrant
>>
>>72404307
You honestly think Ron would've ripped it up like Cruz wants to?
>>
>>72403876
>>72404003

He couldn't simultaneously run for President and run for re-election in the Senate, and his campaign just didn't have any support from the Republican party or the voters. He didn't want to lose his seat.

At that point though, nobody could've predicted that it would've come down to Donald Trump and Ted Cruz. Trump still seemed like a bad joke, like if Stephen Colbert's presidential bid had picked up a bit more steam.
>>
>>72403789

Ted Cruz is a malignant tumor.
>>
>>72403391
he might support Trump. Saw some stuff on twitter about it, even got on Lewrockwell.com

I honestly think that if Rand was Trump's VP Rand could help steer us in a decent direction, if that would ever happen
>>
He would have been a great president, but he didn't have the mind to tell the masses what they wanted to hear. Trump's resiliance lies in his ability to woo several types of audiences, not just a certain group.
>>
>>72403391
Ron Paulism (Rand, and later Ted) got it so fucking wrong.

TSA, NSA, Militarization of police are merely symptoms of America's dissolution. These cucks only wanted to reform the symptoms.

Trump gets to the fucking heart of the matter. America First.

It's just that simple.
>>
>>72404948
That makes absolutely no sense. Trump also supports the NSA quite heavily and shitty programs like imminent domain.

And trump is a huge police cuck
>>
I have always voted democrat, but I was all for Rand. He was the best choice and he abandoned the cause. I don't give a shit about any of these candidates. No, I hate that they're ehat we've got. I'm tempted to vote Kasich just to give the finger to the Four Fucks. I'll probably just write in Rand Paul or not even vote.
>>
>>72404948
Ted is not Paulism

And Ron is a Mises fellow, those guys are closed-borders libertarians. If you want the people closest to right-wing populism and the restoration of the Old Right/ Old Republic it's people like Lew Rockwell, Walter Block, Chris Cantwell, Jeff Deist, Paul Goddfried, Tom Woods, etc. A lot of those guys even support Trump.
>>
paul is a legislator, not an executive. trump's cabinet would be the best position for him.

>yfw he's nominated as secretary treasurer
>>
>>72405018
>a huge police cuck
seeing those riots today, the police are tamer than the ones during the Regan administration
>>
>>72405148
if we didnt have eminent domain, we wouldnt have utilities
>>
File: 1456966833359.jpg (216 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1456966833359.jpg
216 KB, 1600x1200
Strict Constitutionalists with eloquent, intellectual styles shouldn't have their talents wasted in the Oval Office. They're much better suited to do good in Congress or the Supreme Court.
>>
>>72403391
>MY DAD ALMOST DID IT
>I'LL DO IT FOR REAL THIS TIME

Yeah, go away you weird little politiclet
>>
>>72405322
It's too late for me to argue libertarianism with somebody. But yeah, we would.

Google:
utilities, roads, etc.
along with:
Walter Block, libertarian, Tom Woods, mises, Lew Rockwell, Hans Hoppe, Murray Rothbard

And then read something
>>
>>72403391
that manlet would let in ever immigrant and their 4th wife come to this country. I'm glad he's long gone. Didn't he have a primary challenge he had to worry about?
>>
>>72405694
>That manlet introduced a bill that halted all immigration from over 33 countries
>That manlet's father proposed taking the troops stationed on the Iraqi/Afghani borders and putting them on the Mexican border
>>
>>72403459
I still don't get it.

Back in 2008 the entire world was going nuts whether Obama was a natural born citizen or not.

And yet, Cruz is not only a natural Canada born, it looks like he doesn't even have American citizenship.

>inb4 dual citizenship

It was illegal in Canada to have dual citizenship until the late 70s. His US citizenship was simply not valid at the time, he only renounced his Canadian citizenship recently and he is yet to show a single document proven he has American citizenship.

The fucker is literally an illegal for fucks sake.
>>
>>72405769
that manlet is still a manlet
just curious what 33 countries? It's okay if you can't remember but just curious.

And I have mad respect for Ron Paul, Rand is a fucking cuck.
>>
>>72406059
All the ones with majority muslim populations I think. So NA, ME, and even Indonesia maybe. Can't remember
>>
>>72406059
>manlet
>cuck

Kill yourself. Rand and his father are some of the only decent politicians in your poor excuse of a country. I like Trump but I like Rand as well. You don't have to shit on him especially when he protects your rights while you fucking sleep you fucking ungrateful fuck head. I wish we had someone like Rand in Australia to save us from the nanny state
>>
>>72405936
Oh let me help you Nippon Empire Bro.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_sanguinis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_soli

The question for eligibility for being President of the US is whether you are a "Natural Born Citizen" that mean whether you were born as a US citizen.

In order to be born as a US citizen you need to either be born to American citizen parent or pareents, Jus Sanguinis, or be born on American soil, Jus Soli.

Ted Cruz while born on Candaian soil was born to an American citizen Mom and thus is a natural born american citizen.

The whole birther thing regarding President Obama, actually started during the democrat primaries in 2008. After she beat Hillary Clinton in a few races. There have been a few reports that trace the first "telling" of the Obama birther information to accounts linked to the Hillary Campaign. The idea that Obama was unqualified to be president based on some Kenyan ancestry is actually from the democrats and Hillary herself, who coincidently enough is running again this election cycle.
>>
>>72407258
he alone can't make a change in the senate. his filibustering in the senate never changed anyone's minds.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.