[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My wife is an immigrant from Korea to the US, coming because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7
File: 1456989415592.png (213 KB, 464x560) Image search: [Google]
1456989415592.png
213 KB, 464x560
My wife is an immigrant from Korea to the US, coming because of her marriage to me, and we are doing everything the completely legal way via the finacee visa, green card applications, etc., all very legal and correctly.

But she thinks Trump will hate her because she's an immigrant.

I tell her that Trump only dislikes illegal immigrants. His wife is an immigrant too, so of course he wouldn't be against my wife, but she says she is unsure because of what she hears from the media and her friends, etc.

What should I tell her? Am I wrong about this?
>>
That bitch gon get deported and imma laugh at ur ass
>>
Gooks can fuck right off.
>>
>>72401335
no matter what you tell her she won't believe you because she is a Korean and therefore stupid
>>
>>72401606
nippon bantz always 5/5
>>
>>72401522
>>72401415
Why though.

My wife is coming legally and she's not even going to work or take anyone's job here. I work to provide for us.

What's the problem?
>>
>>72401606

ching chang nip long
>>
>>72401335
>I tell her
>says she is unsure because of what she hears from the media and her friends
Are you sure this is wife material?
>>
>>72401606
kek
>>
All legal immigration other than marriage immigration needs to be indefinitely halted.

Lots of high paying companies are ignoring qualified American workers and instead importing immigrants that they can pay cheaper.

Stop immigration until we face a REAL worker shortage. There are like, 100 million Americans out of work, no reason to keep importing more. AMERICA FIRST.
>>
>>72401668
He's just being an ass.
Obviously she won't be deported.
>>
>le ebin fake story to start a bait thread
XD
>>
>But she thinks Trump will hate her because she's an immigrant.
Coreans are stupid. Please revise gf
>>
>>72401335
You and your monkey gook wife will be the first to hang, race traitor.
>>
>>72401606
Ha!
>>
>>72401702
Well she supports me and my candidate. She just tells me that she heard from the media that Trump hates immigrants and reminded me that she is one, to which I responded as I said in the OP.

I just want to make sure I'm correct in my assessment.
>>
>>72401606
I love how you slant eyed fucks hate each other even though you all look exactly the same.
>>
>>72401606

based Japan strikes again
>>
>>72401335
post pics of her feets
>>
The Korean media was bashing him for the comments about bases in other countries, is probably why.

Just point out to her that all the work and money you're spending (which I know all too well, I also have Master Race Korean wife)--the thousands of dollars and all the forms and the waiting? Millions of people are breaking the law and skipping all of that, and getting away with it. That's what Trump wants to stop, these criminals, not people who want to become American.

Koreans culturally are big on obeying the law. She'll rightfully be pissed off.
>>
>rassenschande
Gas yourself

>>72401522
This

>>72401606
Lol
>>
>>72401881
Thank you. Yeah that's exactly what it is.
>>
File: Korea smokes Japan.png (133 KB, 1246x1558) Image search: [Google]
Korea smokes Japan.png
133 KB, 1246x1558
>>72401817
>>72401606
You call that an insult?
>>
Korean women are stupid, emotional and stubborn. My parents are Korean and have seen first hand how insane they are when you challenge what they think. Haha good luck dumb ass.
>>
>>72401335
She trusts media over you. I'm going to not call you a cuck and instead say good luck with your future.
>>
>>72401771
OP said the wife wouldnt work and that he would take care of her.

Still though; why did you choose a Korean wife? Do did you meet eachother?

Btw, dont worry op, Trump wont deport your wife. Trump loves China.
>>
>>72401606

SHOTS FIRED
>>
>>72402133
Asian wives knows their place from what Ive seen. Man>Woman>Children

50/50 on wheter or not theyre dominant over their children
>>
>>72402054
Those "bants" are the worst I've ever seen.
>>
>>72401335

Tell her the truth, that northeast asians are essentially white here
>>
>>72401335
I hope you know the only reason she is marrying you is because she wants a visa
>>
>>72402054
Lol I was in that thread. Pretty funny.
>>
>>72401771
It is marriage immigration and she isn't going to work here. We're pretty traditional.

>>72402154
Well I'll talk with her about it. She simply doesn't know much or feel too strongly about American politics. So when I say Trump is a good leader, she takes my word for it but doesn't think too much about it. However, she mentioned what I said in the OP so I wanted to know how to handle it and make sure I was right.

>>72402230
We met in Korea and dated there. I decided it would be best to raise a family in the US, especially since I will be the one working, so we decided to bring her here.
>>
>>72402367
the whalehunt lunchbreak thing is pretty fucking funny
>>
>>72401812
>I love how you slant eyed fucks hate each other even though you all look exactly the same.

Is anyone else any different literally anywhere
>>
>>72402448
Just because marriage fraud happens doesn't mean every marriage to an immigrant is marriage fraud.
Fuck off with this shit already.
>>
>>72402426
t. Chung

kys gook skum you and your piss skin kin will never be white.
>>
>>72401606
Lmfao based

The Japanese HATE the Korean. It's so funny
>>
>>72402608
No don't worry op i'm sure your marriage is an exception and you will both live happily ever after (i'm being sarcastic).
>>
File: 4L_jAsQkJE2.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
4L_jAsQkJE2.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>>72401606
Based nips bantz
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 600x900
>>72401335
Niggers of the East. You are scum.
>>
>>72402448
Nah mate, my Korean wife doesn't even want citizenship here. All it gives over a green card is voting, so who gives a shit? Meanwhile when we want to go live in Korea for a while again she can sponsor me.

Honestly if it weren't for guns being illegal there I'd prefer living in Korea to living stateside, but I really enjoy competition shooting.
>>
>>72402876
This is exactly it. My wife feels the same way.
>>
>>72402534
Is buying Korean wives with American citizenship considered traditional now?
>>
>>72402794
You have absolutely no basis to think my marriage is fraud. All you know is that I'm married. Do you see why I can't take you seriously?
>>
>>72402994
Fuck off. I didn't ask for this shit, I asked a question about Trump.
>>
>>72402876

Get her naturalized OP. A green card for her is one less card someone else worthwhile could be having.

You two are already planning to have a family here, right? You may as well get her to be a citizen.
>>
>>72401335
My wife is Chinese, it was all fun and games and she encouraged me to vote until Trump made a stance against h1b, which I thought was selfish of her. We actually got into it, told her I was glad she couldn't vote because we don't vote in America so that China can benefit off us. She said China was doing fine so I asked her to let me know the next time Beijing shuts down because you can't see across the street through the smog. She said something about their economy and I told her their minimum wage is like a dollar. Shit was heated.

Then her liberal coworkers dug their claws into her. However, her place of employment has done two layoffs in 3 months, I told her she doesn't have to worry because the company blatantly uses her and she's starting to get what this is all about. Plus she found a couple Trump supporter coworkers and a Chinese news agency released an article of a half dozen instances Trump has directly helped citizens or taken over development projects that were dragging over the course of years and wrapping them up within months.

There's mountains of evidence that Trump is a good guy, wants good international relationships and only dislikes illegal immigrants.
>>
>>72402636

Nobody anywhere is complaining about Asian immigrants, bitch this aint Canada, you know no one voting for Trump is trying to send the Koreans back
>>
>>72402876
actually in some states you're also not allowed to have a gun if you're only a legal resident and depending on the severity of a crime you may commit in the future you will get deported
>>
>>72403113
I'm not OP, and Korea doesn't allow dual citizenships, so since citizenship does literally nothing for us I think nah. The immigration system is so fucked up anyways (seriously, deal with USCIS and you'll quickly hate them worse than the IRS) that potentially keeping a green card doesn't even bother me.
>>
File: 4L_lKEDc0Fv.jpg (15 KB, 325x184) Image search: [Google]
4L_lKEDc0Fv.jpg
15 KB, 325x184
>>72403063
>believing being a trump supporter protects you from ridicule

You are a cancer to this fucking board.
>>
>>72403249
True, but those are generally commie shitholes: http://www.vrolyk.org/guns/alien-laws.html

Who'd want to live in one of those anyways? Even worse is the restrictions they put on us citizens about what kind of guns we can have, as if they're doing something useful.
>>
>>72401335
Tell her she has no basis for this belief and that people who do not respect her have lied.
I mean really, shill, I get what you're trying, but Koreans are NE Asians and therefore nowhere near dumb enough for this (the original version of this was an Arabic child with a creepy pushy parent, who would be inclined to believe this); were she to be sent back ROK has a higher standard of living than we do; and honestly, what you just said effectively was
>what do I tell my loved one who is scared that if X is elected X will cone to our house and gobble everyone up.
>>
>>72403616
I didn't say that either. I just said I didn't come here to debate about whether I should have married my wife or not.
I came to ask a question about Trump and his views on immigration.
>>
>>72401811
Trump doesn't hate immigrants. You were right. Your wife needs to wean herself off of the electric jew, and her friends should do the same.
>>
>>72403669
Wait, what are you saying after the first sentence?
I'm not actually worried about her being deported or anything. I just wanted to know what the best defense normally is against "trump hates I'm immigrants, I'm an immigrant" etc. I've always said "no, he dislikes illegal ones. Legal ones are fine" and wanted to check I was correct and see if there was a better argument.
>>
>>72403847
we've established that that's the right answer, you autist, it's not that hard. if soyoung can't understand it then that's her problem.
>>
>>72403847
Just point out that illegal immigrant = criminal. Trump hates criminal scum. She is not criminal scum and will make beautiful honorary white hapa babies, so Trump loves her.
>>
>>72402579

Whites are virtually the only race that have various natural eye and hair colors on a regular basis.
>>
>>72404071
>Are you sure about that? I heard on TV that Trump is a bad guy and doesn't like immigrants. He also has a really harsh way of talking so a lot of people don't like that. You are saying the people on TV are just lying?

What do you say?
>>
File: 1461687460999.png (105 KB, 600x719) Image search: [Google]
1461687460999.png
105 KB, 600x719
>>72401606
>>
>>72404276
>Yes, because that gives them more ratings. American mainstream media is more about getting lots of viewers by making people emotional than by providing them useful news.
>Also, many channels have openly said they dislike Trump, so they will say many bad things about him.
>>
>>72404166

Yes but from an Asian perspective, French and English people would look the exact same and they hate eachother
>>
>>72404276

>Letting your wife have opinions
>>
File: 1457121378004.jpg (37 KB, 700x526) Image search: [Google]
1457121378004.jpg
37 KB, 700x526
>>72401335
My Japanese girlfriend always says that Koreans are trash. I didn't get it until know, thanks anon.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.