[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain to me /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: trumppeople.jpg (14 KB, 270x187) Image search: [Google]
trumppeople.jpg
14 KB, 270x187
Why are drumphf shills so uninformed and fucking stupid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yx5LLkYIgE

Why do we keep calling based Hilldog a liar when Drumpfs airheads literally lie on national television?
>>
This again?
>>
>>72400485
>Facebook

Yeah, you shills are in denial
>>
>>72400226
But Cruz IS Lucifer.

Lucifer = Zodiac Killer
>>
>>72400622

Not an argument. Trump never said this.
>>
>>72400860
It's in the magazine itself retard
>>
>>72400860
Um ... it clearly says "People Magazine" at the bottom of the magazine.

Are you stupid or just illiterate?
>>
File: google.ca trump-people.png (370 KB, 570x620) Image search: [Google]
google.ca trump-people.png
370 KB, 570x620
Then show me a scan of the magazine.

The only source for this quote is this other meme, where it says "they believe anything on Fox News" but it's hard to read so your meme says "they love anything"

There is simply no proof of Trump ever saying this, Fox News wasn't well known in 1998
http://www.snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/
>>
>>72401009
I'd love to see a scan of the page its on :)
>>
File: ChKo8zPUUAExaDk.jpg (35 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
ChKo8zPUUAExaDk.jpg
35 KB, 600x450
>>72401009

What are you talking about, retard?No it wasn't?

https://www.google.bg/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/&ved=0ahUKEwiU_tqfi7PMAhXEL8AKHVYTCxwQFghBMAo&usg=AFQjCNF_d4ZtePeqafgKPfyK3mWZ5XRrvg

And why are you posting the autistic fuck lying about people voting for the Rat when they didn't?There was some retarded caucus voting for delegates that no one knew who they supported.
>>
Obligatory
>>
>>72401297
>>72401314
>>72401351
It's like you naive tard arm waving atuists don't know how to navigate the Internet or something.

I'm not a Cruz shill either, i'm voting for the only qualified candidate
>>
>>72401672

Oh, so you are just a retarded baiter.Well let's see how many (you)s you gonna get.
>>
>>72401420
This. Cruz or Trump, it doesn't matter. All of the presidental candidates these days are gullible as shit. We need to bring back people like Lincoln who will stop and evaluate the situation.
>>
>>72400622
Lol this quote has been confirmed fake over and over, you're a fucking retard who sucks the cock of John Oliver and Jon Stewart.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.