[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trickle Down Economics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: rtr3pyr.jpg (197 KB, 1600x901) Image search: [Google]
rtr3pyr.jpg
197 KB, 1600x901
Does Trickle Down Economics work? What do I tell a person that says it's a fraud?
>>
File: 19790543055_19143c8c92_m[1].jpg (14 KB, 183x240) Image search: [Google]
19790543055_19143c8c92_m[1].jpg
14 KB, 183x240
Trickle down economics works for me therefore it works for everyone. I've been bootlicking my entire life and look at where I am now!

t. average republican
>>
>>72400205
That they're entirely correct. The rich only let money trickle down when they can't squeeze anything else up from the workers (i.e. they're basically serfs). Serfdom was around for quite a while, though, so in that sense does work.
>>
>>72400362
Not an argument
>>
>>72400362
what are you worried about? obama fixed all that, right?
>>
File: TRUMP background.jpg (46 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP background.jpg
46 KB, 300x297
/pol/ is a natsoc board. we don't listen to globalist neocuck policy
>>
File: 1452800701421.png (66 KB, 571x372) Image search: [Google]
1452800701421.png
66 KB, 571x372
>>72400600
how so?
>>
>>72400205
>What do I tell a person that says it's a fraud?
That he is correct. Look at the Panama Papers or the BILLIONS Apple is holding outside the US to avoid paying taxes on them.
>>
>>72400205
The same people also say that hard work is rewarded.
>>
>>72400205

you can't unless you are planning on teaching them the entire concept of macroeconomics

I bet you don't even know what aggregate supply is
>>
>>72400205
>muh income inequality

THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okHGCz6xxiw
>>
>>72400205
Trickle down doesn't work in the sense you might be thinking. It doesn't mean everyone gets paid more, it means people's lives are improved. You get innovations from corporations that develop new technology with the extra money they get. If we didn't help corporations to innovate, things like the iphone, electric cars, solar power, plastics, and many others would not find new uses and get further developed. The soviet union found out the hard way that spreading money around the people means that companies have no reason to innovate, and create demand.
>>
File: 1455608013376-2.jpg (178 KB, 539x467) Image search: [Google]
1455608013376-2.jpg
178 KB, 539x467
Yeah it works, it just needs to be reigned in within a proper framework so that said revenue will ACTUALLY go back into American pockets and provide both surplus and stimulation in the American economy, not in a savings account in Panama or the Cayman Islands. How can we guarantee this happens? Enter Economics BA and business master Trump.

His idea to promote trickle down is a good start, but he solves the issues involved. Repatriate dollars stored in foreign accounts by the rich or corporations (or a tax, something to that effect, it's on his site) and incentivize businesses to stay here through tariffs. This means surplus trickle down revenue actually trickles down, and does so in the USA not China.
>>
Of course it works. It's called investment money.
>>
>>72400205
In a way yes. In a way no. Nothing works perfect and if you aren't rich it doesn't matter, you're gonna get bent and fucked everyday regardless.
>>
>>72400851
Based.
>>
>>72401017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqzkKs5shCM
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.