[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anonymous Just Blew The Lid Off Of Hillary Clinton’s Past
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1438612214615.jpg (718 KB, 919x1895) Image search: [Google]
1438612214615.jpg
718 KB, 919x1895
Anonymous Just Blew The Lid Off Of Hillary Clinton’s Past

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=wK2K5v5bm0Q

Holy fuck, I knew about some of these but I had no idea there were this many and that they were this bad, fuck Shillary.

>not posting this all over social media
>>
File: 1433357957433.jpg (549 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1433357957433.jpg
549 KB, 1280x1024
> mfw it was probably twice as long but they decided to shorten it because 26 minutes already pushes normies' attention span
>>
Bumping for discussion.
>>
File: image.png (529 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
529 KB, 750x1334
>>
>>72391202
>anonymoos
>we r legion
>xD
>>
>>72391202
Politics posts just get slided in my country. Have a bump I guess.
>>
This is an e-mail chain that dates back to the 1990s.
>>
File: orson welles disgust.png (424 KB, 641x468) Image search: [Google]
orson welles disgust.png
424 KB, 641x468
She's still going to win sadly. People who vote for hillary arent going to turn their backs on her over this. They're dead set on voting for her.
>>
>>72392167
I find it hilarious that the most interesting thing you can think to do with the freedom to say what you want online, is to just say puerile shit of no meaning under the guise of bantz.

You're the equivalent of that fag on YouTube who just goes around being a faggot and then yelling IT'S JUST BANTZ BRO IT'S JUST BANTZ
>>
>No mention of Suitcasebro

Try harder.
>>
Damn yo. My Friend's dad was working on some kids shelter or some shit in Baltimore during Bill's 96 re-election campaign. Bill had wanted to give a speech there, but it was falling behind schedule on construction and the Clinton camp wasn't happy that it wouldn't be done until after the end of the cycle. Later, as the guy was sitting in his warehouse, him and a friend heard three gunshots from outside, to see that his car had 3 bullet holes through the window and into a suit that was hanging in the car.

He could have very easily been on this list.
>>
You are aware that Hillary knows thousands of people?
>>
>>72391202
yawn
>>
>>72392325
I find it halirious you still think anonymous is cool.

Time to go back Paco
>>
>>72392845
>typing 'yawn'
I'm sure benghazi was just a right wing conspiracy too.
No one can stop the Clinton machine
>>
>>72392330
what is this about?
>>
>>72393270
left, right it doesnt matter. all politicians answer to their jesuit or mason overlords

just enjoy the show (:
>>
>>72391202
Old news to me. Certain talk radio guys revealed all of this back in the 90s. Chuck Harder of the long-defunct People's Radio Network IIRC. Fat boy went DEEP.
>did i mention i'm old
>>
>>72392330
>>72391440
>>
>>72394311
I'm pretty sure 99% of millennials don't know any of this.
>>
>>72391202
Who's doing the hits for bill and Hillary?
>>
>>72394677
likely spread around and purged occasionally.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.