[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
$25K reward WITHDRAWN in Ohio massacre case
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (180 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
180 KB, 1920x1080
This is becoming increasingly bizarre. Sounds like someone threatened him.

>Jeff Ruby withdraws $25K reward in Pike Co. case

>With recent complex criminal developments in Pike Co case, we are withdrawing our reward and involvement. Grieving and praying for family. β€” Jeff Ruby

>Ruby told The Enquirer his advisers have asked him not to talk publicly about his decision, and he has declined comment.

>β€œIt was generous of Mr. Ruby to offer the reward, and it is his choice to withdraw it,” said Ohio Attorney General's Office spokeswoman Jill Del Greco.
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/04/23/jeff-ruby-offers-25k-arrest-pike-co-mass-shooter/83432754/
>>
>>72390510
>Sounds like someone threatened him.

Government connected Mexican drug gangs? Sounds like a scary place to be, Ohio.
>>
File: ?.png (133 KB, 362x346) Image search: [Google]
?.png
133 KB, 362x346
>>72390510
What was the reward for?
>>
>>72390510
Kasich did it
>>
>>72392510
Information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for killing this family in Ohio.

>Reward offer withdrawn.

Very unusual.
>>
>>72392510
Ruby (a local businessman, I think in restaurants) was going to give 25k to anyone who had information leading to an arrest/prosecution in the Rhoden case

My first guess was that he found out the thing is "all in the family," so to speak, but there's nothing proving that and law enforcement is playing it very close to the vest
>>
>>72392884
What do you mean?
>>
>>72392977
My guess is some shitbird family member got cut out of the family business so they chimped out. It's telling that the small children were left alive, cholos give zero fucks and would have fucked them up good too.
>>
Found this: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/27/violent-rhoden-brothers-met-a-violent-end-in-ohio-massacre.html
>>
>>72392719
>>72392884
Why would he offer a reward to begin with?
>>
>>72393824

He's a local business owner and actually gives a shit about his community is my guess.
>>
>>72393824
It's a (really poor) area with a big emphasis on community, it took a couple days to come out that the victims were involved in criminal stuff, and by the Ruby guy's twitter he seems like a bit of an attention whore
>>
>>72394350
What's the twitter? I'm not good with google.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.