[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you agree with this statement?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9
File: 1448055216867.jpg (78 KB, 568x554) Image search: [Google]
1448055216867.jpg
78 KB, 568x554
Do you agree with this statement?
>>
Apparently everything that isn't explicitly black privilege is labeled as white privilege
>>
>>72383398
>x is the highest form of white privilege
always true
>>
I wonder if there's anything that isn't white privilege.
>>
we wuz kanngs an shiet
>>
>>72383398
Self control is the real white privilege.

Whites do have some problems with it but god damn, dude! Blacks are so bad at it they make white's look like Gods.
>>
look at his smug face. i'm still not convinced half of these niggers arent just trolling at this point
>>
I agree he should be sent back to Africa. Ooga booga indeed.
>>
How are the ratings for his new shit show on CNN? Hopefully just as bad as his Comedy Central ratings were.
>>
>>72383933
>implying they have the mental faculties
>>
>>72383398
Whites brought blacks Christ.

Your move, djambo.
>>
>>72384128
tests good with kfc employees and the grape soda industry
>>
>>72383398

god I hate this mother fucker. he even blocked me on twitter
>>
>>72383398
That fucking piece of shit looks smugger than any other atheist I've ever seen, even TheAmazingAtheist doesn't have such a shit eating fake grin.

That being said, his statement doesn't even fucking make sense. What's stopping anyone non-white from being atheist? Fucking nothing. There's literally nothing involved in atheism except one thing. Don't believe in god, not even reject the notion of god, just don't fucking believe nigga. There's no fucking privilege, you throw away the god damn religious card to play when someone doesn't like what you're doing.

>>72384128
What was his show on Comedy Central? I didn't even realize. Then again how can anyone be more obnoxious on Comedy Central than Amy Shumer or Larry Willmore? That's just impossible, no wonder I've never heard of it.
>>
>>72383398
the fuck does that even mean. I thought Christianity was "privileged."
>>
>>72383398

>Atheist white Jew - God-tier form of white privilege
>Jewish Jew
>Atheist white
>Christian white
etc....
>mudslime nigger - shit tier....

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_atheists_and_agnostics
>>
>>72383398
Whites are the only ones who have the intellect and willpower free themselves from dogma, yes.
>>
>>72383398

just a bit of context

power is not an object.
power is the capacity to cause consequences on others.
if he said this and is causing consequences on white people, then he is in a position of power.
he has a media outlet and an education, money and a race card.

being a black comedian is the highest form if black privilege.
>>
It's no wonder people think us black people are fucking jokes. Why do these niggers continue to have platforms.
>>
>>72384220
its nigger logic

like continuing to have kids when you cant afford to or never taking care of your kids and leaving.

ask obama he has first hand experience. first black president and you couldnt find a nig that had a dad stay to raise him... some how i dont think its uncommon for that to happen in a situation involving a black guy call me crazy
>>
File: 1460012929094.gif (693 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
1460012929094.gif
693 KB, 500x339
>>72384733
you are basically a meme race
>>
>>72383398
What the fuck was he even talking about?
>>
>>72384733
>Why do these niggers continue to have platforms.
Jews. No, really. Jews have been propping up the filth of the black community for years. Just look at the NAACP, founded by a Jew. They do it in the media as well while they profit off of them.

Even a couple of the more successful OG rappers and hiphop artists realized they were being played by the Jew record company owners. Don't be surprised when you see a good handful of blacks that despise Jews, some of them would fit in real good here at /pol/ when it comes to die juden. I'm sure they're posting right now as we speak.
>>
No, but Atheism is the ugliest form of dogmatic materialism, which is pushed by Whites, Asians and Indians.
>>
white americans are so cucked by blacks lol
>>
>>72383398
>Intelligence and euphoria is white privilege.
>>
>>72385129
no it's just most people who gravitate to atheism do it for selfish, rather than philosophical reasons. it is the master race, but leftists have hijacked and turned it into total degeneracy.
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 1920x1080
>>72383398
The Ultimate White Privilege is killing and selling niggers.

tfw rich, tall, white burger BUT was born after the Emancipation Proclamation.
>>
Haven't you heard, OP? EVERYTHING is racist nowadays!
>>
>>72383398

I actually don't understand what he's trying to say
>>
>>72383398
Did he actually say that, or are we meming like when we attribute retarded quotes to black science man?
>>
>>72385456
Through my own experience, atheism alone is usually a road to hedonism because there is nothing to it aside from a single axiom to guide one in life. Something extra is needed, be it eclectic morals/values/ethics (golden rule, etc.). So yeah, I agree with you. It's a double edged sword and the truest of neutral thought though because it opens the door to literally anything like supplanting the philosophy gap of say Christianity with shit like Marxist thought (the State "of the people" as an idol) or stuff like the Church of Satan (CoS isn't that bad though, they're just hedonistic and edgelords that keep to themselves that practice Vice, but also some Virtue).

Atheism with Stoic philosophy and ethics is a great combo for living life in a good way in my opinion. Any kind of philosophy that focuses on personal growth and using your energy productively is a good compliment. (Buddhism, etc) Atheism is the first pill, but there are many more productive pills to choose from afterward.
>>
Does not make any sense whatsoever, Pretty sure there are plenty of black atheists out there as well. Sounds like trolling to me
>>
>notices all his political dissent is coming from white people
>notices they're all atheist (because young theists are usually sensible enough to walk away)
>nigger be Marxist, Marxist can't take no logical argument, logic is white privilege
>>SHIET MANG why doesn't saying they have white privilege just shut them up? I'm a guy so I don't want to use the *splaining.
Then it dawns on him
>atheism is the highest form of white privilege
There! Those logical white people won't be rebutting me now! Successful silencing of the opposition, Marxist nigger had a good day and a good smile.

These things these people say only exist because they're not smart enough to face their opponents and instead look for means to silence them.
>>
File: friendzoned.jpg (38 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
friendzoned.jpg
38 KB, 500x479
>>72383398
>be africa
>i dont believe in god mayn
>get necklaced while neighbors dance and cheer
so not believing in god is racist because primitive savages may murder you for it in africa ahh
>>
File: Reason_Rallyab.jpg (1 MB, 1899x1056) Image search: [Google]
Reason_Rallyab.jpg
1 MB, 1899x1056
>>72384214
>That being said, his statement doesn't even fucking make sense. What's stopping anyone non-white from being atheist? Fucking nothing.
Then why are atheists so overwhelmingly white?
>>
>>72386195
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2013/09/13/comedian-w-kamau-bell-atheism-is-like-the-highest-level-of%EF%BB%BF-white-privilege/
>>
>>72388874
Because blacks are so overwhelmingly Christian and they have no need to rebel against their fathers because they're not there.
>>
>>72388874
Ironically, it takes a soul to be an atheist.
>>
>>72383398
Might be the dumbest shit a nigger ever said.
>>
>>72388874
Because Christianity is a Greco-Roman religion which spread quickly to France and Britain, white places. The push for atheism (usually by b rate politicians and that race baiter Sam Harris) really and honestly is an attack on traditional western culture.

Black privilege is it being racist to attack cultural things important to you.
>>
File: 1461263375571.jpg (522 KB, 740x842) Image search: [Google]
1461263375571.jpg
522 KB, 740x842
>>72383398

i'm not an atheist, but that nigger needs to be hanging on a tree.
>>
>>72389240
>Christianity is a Greco-Roman religion

:^)
>>
>>72389240
*b rate comedians

Dunno what happened there
>>
>>72383398
DO NOT ASSOCIATE CHRISTIANITY WITH THIS BLM TRASH
Seriously, look at that smug look on that cunts face, the upwards tilted nose with that "I'm better than you" look, man fuck that guy.
>>
>>72387589
Every group has its kings and vagrants. Religion isn't exempt from it and neither is Atheism.

As an Atheist, however, I do dislike loud Atheists who ruin it for the rest of us.
>>
Implying that anyone here would agree with it
>>
>>72389384
It is cunt, study it, Christianity would never exist without the Hellenisation of the Levant. It's literally a mix of Plato and what the Levant people took from Egyptian mysticism after dumping the polytheism.

>atheists telling me about my own religion
Fucking reeeee
>>
He explained it in an article that was posted a few months ago. In the black community if you're not religious, you are discriminated against. Whites are able to be non-believers and not be exiled from the white community. So because blacks treat non-believer blacks harshly, that equals white privilege since white non-believers don't have the same shunning.

It's stupid reasoning but it's probably true that blacks do hate non-believers more than whites do. It's just typical black thinking to find a way to blame whites for it.
>>
If niggers and atheists turn on each other then I have no problem with that
>>
W Kamau Bell is such a race baiting faggot it's not even funny. And the most hilarious thing about it is he thumbs his nose at everyone else while looking down from his ivory tower and doesn't even realize the damage him and others like him are causing
>>
>>72389616
>It is cunt, study it, Christianity would never exist without the Hellenisation of the Levant.
I guess guns are Chinese now as well.
>>
File: bill clap.gif (3 MB, 350x373) Image search: [Google]
bill clap.gif
3 MB, 350x373
>>72384505
>Whites are the only ones who have the intellect and willpower free themselves from dogma
>>
>>72389874
So once again it steams from the niggers being self hating. Typical groid behavior
>>
How is atheism even related to privilege?
>>
File: 1460412196139.gif (948 KB, 500x212) Image search: [Google]
1460412196139.gif
948 KB, 500x212
Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh.
1 Peter 2:18 (NIV
blacks were turned into christians to make them better slaves
>>
File: 1459821993607.jpg (51 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1459821993607.jpg
51 KB, 514x536
What the fuck does that even mean
>>
>>72391014
it means that being intelligent is white privilege
>>
>>72391100
>surely god doesn't exist because he wouldn't allow our town rapist to exist
>>
>>72383398
His point was that black Americans are so oppressed that they effectively have no choice other than to be religious, otherwise they would be in suicidal despair.

Whites, on the other hand, have the 'privilege' of choosing to not be religious as they are not oppressed.

It's a pretty absurdly Ameri-centric argument.
>>
>>72383398
Is he saying that niggers are only religious because they're dimwits and believe ancient superstitions? Because he's right.
>>
BLM is a hate group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Fr-xKukco&feature=youtu.be&t=31m7s
>>
>>72383398

Atheism is the state religion, really anyone can be a pleb which most want too.
>>
>>72383398
I have no idea what people even mean by x privilege anymore.
They always use this term in inappropriate contexts.
>>
Being rational is the highest form of white male privilege
>>
>>72383398
Fuck that Nigerian.
>>
>Niggers
>Inslaved by white man
>Brainwashed with white man's religon
>Hates white folk, but loves their religon
Oh lawd praise black jebus!
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.