[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are Russians? Where do they come from? How did they populate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8
File: pMYWzug.jpg (359 KB, 2560x1700) Image search: [Google]
pMYWzug.jpg
359 KB, 2560x1700
What are Russians? Where do they come from? How did they populate such a large area? Who gives a fuck about them? How did anyone give a fuck about that shitland? Are they white? Are they Europeans? What the fuck is Russia.

>tfw no russian gf
>>
>>72377998
people who will shoot you if you try to cross the border.
>>
>>72377998
oy
>>
qt3.14 Russian vixen, ah
>>
File: BVYIBq9-Jf4.jpg (37 KB, 580x382) Image search: [Google]
BVYIBq9-Jf4.jpg
37 KB, 580x382
нa кapтинкa этo yкpaинcкий, нe pyccкий
>>
>>72377998
Rus, Vikings.
>>
Russians of /pol/, how do I meet a Russian gf?
>>
>>72377998

Those are Ukrainians, tard.
>>
>>72377998
What are Canadians? Where do they come from? How did they populate such a large area? Who gives a fuck about them? How did anyone give a fuck about that shitland? Are they white? Are they Europeans? What the fuck is Canada and why do they shitpost so much?
>>
>>72378450
They are Russian with an identity crisis
>>
>>72378572
French and British colonies.

Where are Russians from? Are they of European descent? What's their story?
>>
>>72378450
>cuter faced version of Ruskies
>>
>>72378426
You don't just meet a Russian gf, son. You order them.
>>
I'd actually like to know this. Were there Russian pioneers that expanded east like we had?
>>
>>72379032
Cossacks, their people were genocided by commies, they are now commieblockers #134231
>>
>>72379032
It's impossible to not know this
>>
>>72377998

When Australians do it, it's amusing. When the nation of tumblr does it, it's just sad.
>>
>>72378876
I feel like once she's here, she'll run away with a black """person""" though.
>>
>>72379135
same thing capitalists did to the legacy of the wildwesters colonists and such, genocided.
>>
they are the remnants of the mongel invasions. Germanics were likely raped by hordes of mongels and bam there you have it
>>
>>72377998
>Asks about getting russian gf
>pic is superiour ukrainian girls
They don't want your basement dwelling ass anyways, unless you enjoy being cucked for your money until your mail-order bride becomes a citizen and immediately divorces your ass.
>>
>>72379457
I fucking hate capitalists and communists, I am an AMERICAN, a follower of the founders will and ideologies.
>>
File: katyusha_colorhat.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
katyusha_colorhat.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>72377998

Ethnically the majority of Russians are 'the people of the Rus' or 'White Russians'.

These are descended from Varangians (Norse Vikings) who moved east into 'The Rus' in the middle ages.

But there are plenty of Russians who look Middle Eastern or Asian as well just because their country is that fucking big. Russia is legitimately the biggest country on Earth and simultaneously borders Scandinavia, Eastern Europe, the Middle East and China/Korea.

Philosophically Russia comes from Rome.

The Russians see themselves as the heirs to the Roman Empire. According to their version of history the first Rome was Ancient Rome, the founding civilisation of the West. The second Rome was the Eastern Roman Empire (or Byzantine Empire) which was also the home of the Orthodox Church. After Constantinople fell to the Muslims the Orthodox clergy fled to Moscow and declared Russia the Third Holy Roman Empire.

The title 'Tzar' is just the modern Russian word for 'Caesar'.
>>
>>72380083
>The Russians see themselves as the heirs to the Roman Empire

What European country doesn't think they're the "true" successors of Rome?
>>
>>72380719

Rome is the root of all Western civilization, so every Western country traces its philosophy back to Rome in some way, even the USA uses Roman terms and iconography.

Non-Western nations do not do this. Turkey does not trace itself back to Rome despite the fact that it sits where the Roman Empire used to be.

OP was asking where do Russians come from, and the ultimate answer to that is they come from Rome.
>>
>>72377998
Russia is actually populated by well over a hundred ethnicities. Some are white, some are Asian, some are Muslims. No niggers, though.

Most of it is not densely populated, to say the least. Moscow and St.-Petersburg are the only two real cities, other places are quite depressed and are basically shitholes ranging from "not-so-much-a-shithole" to "holy-fuck-they-actually-live-here?".
>>
>>72377998
You need more money. Russian gf are sluts.
>>
>>72381526
I know that, my question is thought why so many European countries see only themselves as the "rightful heirs" to the Empire, while every one else is just descendant. Even countries that don't exist any more, like Byzantium and the HRE.
>>
>>72380083
Thanks anon.
>>
So how about Putin support Turkey's secular military and help them overthrow Erdogan, thereby getting NATO BTFO?
>>
>>72380083
The WE WIZ ROME meme makes some sense desu
>>
>>72378426
VK
you can known many russian girls there.
>>
>>72381526
YOU ARE A STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT FUCK.

RUSSIAN LANGUAGE IS CYRILLIC.

CYRILLIC IS GREEK

NIGGER
>>
>>72381526
Turkey is the successor state of Ottoman empire. When mehmet the second conquered constantinople, he literally proclaimed himself Kayser-i-Rum, meaning caesar in rome.The claim was recognized by the Patriarch of Constantinople. So there you go about turkey.
>>
>>72381749

Religion mostly.

When the Roman Empire split the Christian Church also split into the Roman Catholic Church and the Eastern Orthodox Church.

Claiming to be the 'true heir of Rome' was also way of claiming to be the true Church. So even if they did not really believe the claim, it was still politically advantageous to make it.

Protestant nations did not make this claim, because their idea of legitimacy came from the Reformation.
>>
>>72381749
Russia is the only country with orthodox church, a true imperial church, not catholic heretics like euros. Also russian tsar married Sophia Paleolog, the nephew of the last roman emperor ever which died defending Constantinopole from roach hordes.
I'd say our claim is best. Euros count from empire of Karl the Great and Karoling empire, but those were not romans.
>>
https://youtu.be/lfe1wEQzSzM
>>
>>72381934
>So how about Putin support Turkey's secular military and help them overthrow Erdogan, thereby getting NATO BTFO?

There is no secular military in Turkey, the Islamists took control of them years ago. The only Islamists started changing the government once they had full control of the military because the were afraid of a coup (like what happened in Egypt).

>>72382497

Irrelevant.

The Turkish people are Muslims who feel no identity with Rome. They trace their civilization back to Mecca and are not a part of the Western world.
>>
>>72382958
It's true desu.
The Roman claim from eastern euros comes from the fact that they are descendents of the barbarians who collapsed the ERE
>>
>>72383247

I know that they have taken over the command structure, but if the army itself is mainly secular and increasingly hates Erdogan, could there be a way for Russia to help with resources and coordination?
>>
>>72384283
E.g. things like satellite images, encrypted communication
>>
>>72378426
Fuck off retard.
>>
I mean, even giving the offer and engaging would force the EU / NATO to respond. Maybe to back Erdogan causing everyone to hate them even more. Shit would be fun senpai
>>
>>72383247
This. It used to be that the military would non-violently suggest retirement to leaders who liked the job too much or threatened secularism. A couple of years ago Erdogan reversed that and purged the brass.
>>
>>72384572

But enough of the common soldiers hate Erdogan and the leadership is still around, any chance to coordinate?

Russia could supply sigint, satellite imagery, comms.
>>
File: Custine.jpg (19 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
Custine.jpg
19 KB, 200x240
"If you scratch a Russian, you will find a Tatar"

-Marquis de Custine
>>
>>72384728
as much as I hate turks and other mudslimes I still don't think that creating too big of a mess in turkey is a good idea. where the fuck do you think all those durkas will run if entire ME becomes a warzone? I believe both Russia and Europe got enough of them already.
>>
>>72384728

Unlikely.

The common Turkish people are all Islamisists and so are most of the common Turkish soldiers. There used to be a hard core group of military professionals who were secularists and supporters of the state, the legacy of Ataturk himself but those were the people targeted by the Islamisists for removal and are mostly gone.

The worst thing is that the West helped them do it. The West hated the fact that the Military had so much power in Turkey and supported Erdogan when he started to dismantle the secular power structure. They also hated the 'fascist' laws banning public displays of religion so supported Erdogan when he dismantled them as well.
>>
>>72385120
Well, the Turkish military has managed to create stability before, no?

Please senpai, it would be the biggest cuckening of NATO and Hitlery we could ever dream of. The Turkish military knows that the West has left them to die, they would accept your help if you offered it.
>>
>>72385654
Ah well, I hope the right people consider it.
>>
>>72378652
GOLD COMMENT WIN
>>
>>72385120
Or you can just help them coordinate a semi-suicide-attack on Erdogan himself. You give them stuff to help out whilst everyone involved are secular Turks. That would also cuck NATO and the EU.
>>
>>72385026
>Frog-nigger says Russians are Tatars
>Conveniently forgets that French are basically the rape babies of Irish women and Moorish sand-nigger invaders
>>
>>72378652
that's like saying Russians are Ukrainians with an identity crisis. OK. Anyway, both are descendants of Kievan Rus'; along with Belorussians and Carpatho-Rusyns. pol is not a library, people.
>>
>>72386177
I am sure there would be some hundreds of reliable men the former secular leaders would know about to carry something like that out. Erdogan is the source and key to all that is happening and they know it.
>>
>>72378792

RARE AS FUCK
A
R
E

A
S

F
U
C
K

THANK YOU COME AGAIN
H
A
N
K

Y
O
U

C
O
M
E

A
G
A
I
N
>>
>>72380083
This is why I believe non Russian republics of Russia should be independent.
>>
File: _nz599x3iQK1uo84yoo1_1280.jpg (102 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
_nz599x3iQK1uo84yoo1_1280.jpg
102 KB, 1024x682
>>
>>72386251
you should lurk when the term 'Kievan Rus' was first time mentioned - the country with such name has never existed, it's just a historical term.
Rus conquered Kiev and then made it a capital, which was then destroyed by mongols (yes, even the Kiev itself isn't the same town which almost a thousand years ago happened to be a capital of Rus for a couple of centures. I'm not sure if it's actually saturated on the same place now, lol)
st.Petersburg once was a capital of Russia too, and if Finland for instance takes the town tomorrow it won't make Finland Rus.
Ukraine itself never belonged to the heartland of Russia, it's a borderland which has been transitioned from one neighbor to another for ages, Rus on the contrary never ceased to exist.
>>
>>72386237

>my countryman forgets Russia is the result of Slavs being raped by the Mongols for countless centuries
>Conveniently tries to discredit a very famous French intelligentista by calling him non-white

why do you hate thinking
>>
File: 1451959486802.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1451959486802.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>72386433
>being this new
>>
>>72389285
if we were raped by mongols for centures, how come that the all kinds of mongols around us speak russian and use cyrillic for their native languages today (even the actual mongols, lol)
>>
>>72377998
Subhumans
>>
>>72379410
Yes, ordering is dangerous. At first I was just like, I'll just order a Russian virgin bride on the internets...then heard stories. I might have to go over and talk to Ivan and Vlad myself about this. I want to make sure they speak no English so you got a few years to train them.
>>
>>72390229
Well, the Jews use English as their language in the Western world.
>>
>>72390380
Nigger detected
>>
>>72377998

>What are Russians?

people who refuse to take in sandniggers.
>>
File: 1393198328946.jpg (41 KB, 589x497) Image search: [Google]
1393198328946.jpg
41 KB, 589x497
THE ENEMY, THE GODLESS REDS, THE ETERNAL THREAT, THE SLEEPER AGENTS, THE HIDDEN TERROR JUST LIKE THEIR NUCLEAR SUBMARINES, REEEEEEEEEE FUCKING RUSKIES I SWEAR

kek I wonder what's in the history books on the other side of the iron courtain
>>
>>72390859
they don't use latin in israel, unlike mongols, though.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.