[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cruz = Lucifer in the Flesh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Boehner trash talks Cruz.

>“Lucifer in the flesh,” the former Speaker said. “I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life.”

http://www.stanforddaily.com/2016/04/28/john-boehner-talks-election-time-in-office/
>>
>“You can call me boner, beaner, jackass, happy to answer to almost anything,”

>he said he has played golf with Donald Trump for years and that they were “texting buddies.”

>Early in the talk, he impersonated Clinton, saying “Oh, I’m a woman, vote for me,” to a negative crowd reaction.

>“I think my proudest accomplishment is walking out of there the same jackass I was 25 years before,”

lmfao
>>
>>72376971
Where did this come from? Like out of fucking nowhere. Isn't Boehner the establishment shouldn't he like Cruz?
>>
>>72376971

This is supposed to damage Cruz?

Seriously?
>>
File: ted-cruz-suicide.png (346 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
ted-cruz-suicide.png
346 KB, 512x512
>>72377349
nobody likes you
no body likes u
nobody likes you
no body likes u
>>
>>72377349
Rafael plz
>>
>Boehner hates cruz
>hardest to work with

>this isn't explicitly a good thing
>>
>>72377409
>>72377575

Give it up, this line of attack isn't going to work.

Just makes Cruz look better.

Man, some of y'all are really dumb.
>>
>>72376971

Bohner is a jewish puppet homosexual who will do whatever the jews ask including pushing the narrative that Cruz is actually not-establishment so the low energy Murifats vote for Cruz
>>
>>72377343
I don't think he's liked them since they kicked him out of their clubhouse.
>>
>>72378798
He didn't get kicked out, he quit because he was sick of tea party evangelists.
>>
Why is it always "in the flesh"? Why can't it be "in a robe" or "in a smart grey suit"?
>>
>>72377985
I thought they were funny

you're just salty af
>>
>>72377349

Looks like this cruz missile is a bit of a dud
>>
>>72378971
Do you really not understand what "in the flesh" means? It makes sense just fine.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160428-152547.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160428-152547.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
>cruz supporters salty as hell
>>
>>72380221
Forgot link
https://youtu.be/HvRlvhhua4M
>>
Growing up in America with a last name like Boehner, you gotta learn to throw the bantz.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.