[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>travel to Europe >eat McDonald's in Lyon >eat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: nigger_252Bfrog_252Bfaggot.jpg (62 KB, 370x500) Image search: [Google]
nigger_252Bfrog_252Bfaggot.jpg
62 KB, 370x500
>travel to Europe
>eat McDonald's in Lyon
>eat McDonald's in Berlin
>eat McDonald's in Prague
>eat McDonald's in Florence
>eat Burger King in Budapest

How the fuck do you people eat your shitty traditional food, when you have cheap, better American food at your fingertips?
>>
>>72369343
Frog faggot
>>
>>>/int/
>>
>>72369343
because we posses something called standards and self discipline
>>
>>72369343
>How the fuck do you people eat your shitty traditional food, when you have cheap, better American food at your fingertips?

When traveling in Europe I actually went to McDonald once or twice, especially when I am in a hurry or if it's very late.

It's "convenient".

But please, in Lyon there is a plethora of good restaurants to try.
>>
>>72369343

Which McDonald's did you eat at in Lyon anon? I've eaten at three.

Stay mad Eurofags, mcchickens are delicious.
>>
>>72369343
>travel to Europe
>travel to Lyon
>travel to Berlin
>travel to Prague
>travel to Florence
>travel to Budapest

And you eat fucking McDonalds?

Kill yourself, truly.

Fell for the bait/10.
>>
>>72369343
I wish McDonalds and all other fast food, American or not, would fuck off.

It's bland and awful, perfect for the shitty globalised world we live in. Corporations want everyone eating their processed garbage. No surprise so many people are overweight.
>>
>>72369708
t. someone who has never been to Europe and been grossly disappointed at the quality and price of the food

Seriously, I ate fast food 1/3rd of the time I went for a month (went to 7 cities all over europe), cooked for myself the other 1/3rd and ate ethnic food the other 1/3rd. It wasn't nearly as good as anybody told me it would be; and believe me, I looked for good eats.
>>
>>72369912
i had been eating healthy for like 5 years and decided to try a mcdonalds double cheese burger and i thought, "this is actually disgusting how do people eat this" - i could actually smell the burger in my pee a few hours later
>>
>>72370180

you probably ate at the shitty tourist places senpai, need to ask locals
>>
>>72369912
mcdonalds has not been doing that well lately

it seems that they've been having an identity crisis over the past few years
>>
>>72369343
I don't know about US but in Europe McDonalds is considered to be low quality food. Only people who have no idea what is good food eat there.
>>
>>72369343
It's both shit and actual more expensive than most alternatives.
>>
>>72369343
best mcdonald's i had was in helsinki
>>
>>72369414
nigger frog
>>
OP if you go to these countrys and dont eat their traditional food your a moron

nothing goes against a french baguette,german eisbein or beer from prague.your a true autist
>>
>>72369343
>actually going to budapest
>>
>>72370408
OP is just a nigger. mcdonalds smells, tastes, and looks terrible here and the only people that actually eat it are niggers.
>>
File: 1414850306062.png (46 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1414850306062.png
46 KB, 250x250
>>72370763
I can confirm this as objective fact.

>eating McJewnalds
>>
>>72370310
>it seems that they've been having an identity crisis over the past few years

I haven't been to one since they decided to market themselves as a nigger restaurant.
>>
>living abroad in a small town
>keep hearing about a new restaurant opening up
>everyone is raving over a place called "McAutos"
>friends say it is delicious
>decide to go with them the next day
>it's just a McDonald's
>>
>>72369343
>We just need something quick. We want to know what we're getting. We'll make it up. We'll have a nice Italian meal for dinner.
>>
>>72370687
Budapest is very nice, and whiter than every single city in America.
>>
>>72370408
American McDonalds >> Yurop McDonalds.

Trust me. I've eaten both.
>>
>>72369912
Hamburger in general is disgusting. I nearly died from pneumonia a few years ago, and trying to drink soft drinks, eat beef, or eat sugary foods was sickening afterwards.
>>
>>72370603
Not worth having. It's not the 1980s and traveling isn't some grand experience anymore. There's often a slight taste difference to comparably similar generic dishes. Just eat whatever you enjoy, as long as it doesn't turn into gluttony.
>>
>>72370603
>what is wonderbread
>what is Bud Lite
But we have all of that , and better.
>>
Overeating is and always has been the German national past-time.

The French eat heavy cream three times per day.

The English fry everything and start pounding pints of beer at noon.

We all know they're fat. Everyone is fucking fat. Once a third world nation joins the global economy they instantly get fat. Humans are gluttonous monsters and Coca-Cola and KFC know this.

Somehow our complete saturation of corn syrup and fast food makes us stand out. I guess because it came on so suddenly and it's so obviously capitalistic that it's easy to see. Euros still believe they can eat the same heavy shit while working in offices all day. One day they'll all try riding their obesity scooters onto the Tube and realize they have issues.

I just wonder which country will figure it out first. Are they going to ban this non-food? Mandatory exercise? Or are the corporations so thoroughly in control that we will all just get cosmetic surgery and continue to pound McDoubles all day?
>>
>>72369343

Look, I'm not a "foodie" by any stretch of the imagination, don't really give a fuck about food, but I've been all over Europe because of my work and they have some extremely good food over there.

And you know what?

They eat McDonald's, too. But they eat it every once in a while. And when they do eat it, they eat A LOT of it. I learned some great combinations of McDonalds food orders from the Yuros.

Now, here's the question: Do they do this because IT'S SO GODDAMN GOOD, that it has to be treated like an occasional treat?

Yes.

Yes, they do.

But they do the same for ice cream, too. Is ice cream better than any piece of European cuisine?

Do you see what I'm getting at?
>>
Haven't eaten McDonalds in over 8 years, fucking disgusting.
>>
>>72369343

>better

Oh John, you crack me up.
>>
>>72372917
>what is Bud Lite
That's not a beer
>>
>>72371389
Keeeeeek
>>
>>72372517
>I nearly died from hyperbole
>>
>>72369912
>bland and awful
I see where you're coming from Britain, but isn't this a case of the pot calling the kettle black?
>>
>>72369343
To be honest, I see it as a sign of civility. If I visit shitty parts of the world, and I see a McD's, I breathe a sigh of relief and thank God for America.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.