[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTERS PEPPER-SPRAY CHILDREN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: LiteralLiberal.jpg (480 KB, 1457x722) Image search: [Google]
LiteralLiberal.jpg
480 KB, 1457x722
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kfYNM1dhVE

>What happened?
Anti-Trump Protesters react violently to Trump Supporters gathered at a City Council meeting in which a councilwomen tries to ban Trump support within Anaheim.

>What's the problem?
Violent force being used against children and the media blackout associated with this event.

The younger of the two girls is in the hospital and might lose vision completely in one of her eyes.

>What to do?
Tweet both the video and summarized blurb to the following people and spread the story:

Donald Trump
Breitbart
Fox News
Dan Scavino
Alex Jones
Prison Planet
InfoWars
Sean Hannity
>>
>>72365435
Deserved to be honest.
>>
File: CleanseTheBern.jpg (238 KB, 830x668) Image search: [Google]
CleanseTheBern.jpg
238 KB, 830x668
>>72365435

Other Trump supporters also were attacked with pepper-spray, all of this occurring before the meeting at City Hall even started.
>>
>>72365729
Construct barrier Miguel. I'm sure you're used to decapitating children for your drug rituals, but that doesn't fly here.
>>
>>72365435
Oh shit, Elsa Ramon moved out to California? Used to be my San Antonio newsfu.
>>
File: HonestHardworkingAmericans.jpg (341 KB, 1129x557) Image search: [Google]
HonestHardworkingAmericans.jpg
341 KB, 1129x557
>>72365729

What's wrong Mexico?

The children affected are hispanic, mexican even.

Had they stayed in your country they would have been decapitated or ransomed.

Too bad they legally entered this country and became hardworking Americans, instead of... well, people like you.
>>
>>72365435
All because a the mayor of Anaheim wanted to stuck her jew nose into other people's personal opinions. Oh, but it's better now because she changed the bill to include all of the candidates! Why are they still paying her?
>>
File: StrongLiberalMale.jpg (420 KB, 1291x574) Image search: [Google]
StrongLiberalMale.jpg
420 KB, 1291x574
>>72365435

At least 5 other Trump supporters were sprayed by the Anti-Trump protesters.
>>
File: ResponsibleYouth.jpg (773 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ResponsibleYouth.jpg
773 KB, 1920x1080
>>72366905
>>72366363
>>72365851
>>72365435

Additional Video of 'SeaHawk' unprovoked and outright attacking the Trump supporters.

Liberals begin spazzing at 4:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf7WKwUpjRc
>>
>>72365435
People are right when they say Trump incites violence.

When Trump uses his free speech rights to say what millions of Americans agree with, fascist liberals chimp out.
>>
>>72365435
Trump rally's haven't even started here yet.

Oh boy I hope California isn't ground zero for the civil war which then triggers the big quake which causes Yellowstone to pop.

It was a good run america.
>>
File: pepe123.jpg (184 KB, 794x794) Image search: [Google]
pepe123.jpg
184 KB, 794x794
>>72365435
Okay. I go back and forth on Trump, but every Burger, particularly my fellow Califags, should pay attention to how the liberal media acts on this.

A cute little Hispanic girl was pepper sprayed in the face by a fucking white male, yet I will guarantee you, not a single liberal media outlet will give a SHIT about her, only because her mother supports Trump.

Remember that the next time it's said that Conservatives lack compassion.
>>
>>72366813
Exactly anon; they still pay her because everyone is someone else's trophy in government.

I'm sure this bitch has her position right now because some other higher government official put her, just so they could suck favors for their own personal gain in the future.

>>72367705
Exactly anon, its not their fault that they're violent criminals, its the victims that cause the crime, simply by being fucking alive and fighting for a better country.

>>72367971
You know it will be though. I guarantee there to be a fatality, I'd double up on that bet and say it will be a dindu.

We can only hope for Yellowstone to pop though anon, then we can truly have a pure America once again.
>>
>>72368217

At this point anon, I would be happy if this news story got ANY attention.
>>
>>72367538
That dude was pretty direct in his attack, and the Trump side didn't have any fighting age males to defend the elderly/children Trump supporters.

Watching this really makes me angry.
>>
>>72368217
That adult male who attacked the pro-Trump elderly and children, was clearly not a white male, but a Latino or dark skinned immigrant of some kind.
>>
>>72369487
Yeah, you're right. Though he clearly possesses a greater degree of European ancestry than the girl he attacked. He's about as white as Zimmerman, the World's first White Hispanic.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.