[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>35 >Worked ass off in blue collar job since 20. Moved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: AR-150929691.jpg&maxw=800&q=90.jpg (164 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
AR-150929691.jpg&maxw=800&q=90.jpg
164 KB, 800x532
>35
>Worked ass off in blue collar job since 20. Moved up the chain and now make $150k/year.
>Paid cash for my house and cash for an investment rental property.
>Paid cash for two new cars.

>Grew up in inner city Chicago with poor single mom.
>She worked her ass off day and night to keep us afloat.
>Never had shit. Worked for everything I have.

>Wife's new SJW friend says it's because I am a white male I was able to do this.
>Must be nice to have all this nice stuff basically handed to you.

Fuck these worthless people.

I didn't even know what to say.

How do you even reply to this.
>>
>>72362447
How did you get your blue collar job? What do you do? Union?
>>
File: 1461011044889.jpg (81 KB, 743x960) Image search: [Google]
1461011044889.jpg
81 KB, 743x960
Tell her to get the fuck outta my house. Yell at my wife for befriending such a sub human.
>>
>>72362447
tell him what you just told us,
how you work your way up.
>>
>>72362447
Need more info about your job and how to get hired.
>>
>>72362447
I started as a lowly garbage collector. Now i drive the garbage truck. I make $401k/year. I'm 21 now. I also happen to be black. Suck on dis, white boi.
>>
>>72362447
I would have thrown that faggot out the door.

Why do you betas stand there and take it?
>>
>>72362570

I would also like to know OP. I'm 24 with only some college and just want to start a fucking career already, one that's not in retail.
>>
>>72362570
I won't give up all the info but yes. I got a union job in an industrial environment.
>>
If your wife didn't speak up for you, then you're getting cucked.

Sorry to break it to you.
>>
>>72362447

Well then id make her eat her dog food off the floor since that's what I do to minorities and champions of minorities.

>give stupid what stupid wants.
>>
>>72362760
Kek, and i thought unions in goymany were like the mafia. 150 000 fucking dollar for a fucking blue collar job, jesus titty fucking christ... What a joke.
>>
>>72362704
Start looking for jobs where the Steel Workers/Automotive workers are involved.

Those are the only two I have experience with.

It is hard dirty loud work but it pays well.
>>
>>72362922
Didn't explain well. I got an engineering degree but I still consider my job blue collar.
>>
>>72362447
Cool blog bro. Now fuck off, nobody cares about your personal sob stories.
>>
>>72362922
and they still have the balls to complain that they work to hard for too little.
>>
>>72362922
Foremen make good money. They earn it.
>>
>>72362635
Literally this.
There's this pervasive idea that we can't tell people close to us what's right even if it's against our own interests.
Tell your wife that woman is a worthless shit. If she can't deal with it, tough shit.
>>
>>72363060
Fuck school, what a joke. Good on getting your job but I've had just about enough of this stupid shit.
>>
>>72363060
That's explains a lot. Should have mentioned that indeed.
>>72363082
My father was a foreman. Didn't make anything even remotely close to that.
>>
>>72363165
Oh for sure. That stupid cunt is out of both of our lives for good.

I was so mad I just left. Nothing good would have come from me popping off.
>>
>>72362447
Be like, "Well, if I was a nigger, I'd be able to slap you across the face for back-talking me, and not have to face a single consequence."

Then slap her across the face anyway.
>>
File: OVER_THE_ALPS_PERHAPS.png (309 KB, 392x714) Image search: [Google]
OVER_THE_ALPS_PERHAPS.png
309 KB, 392x714
>>72362447
So what did you say to this entitled piece of human filth?
>>
>>72362447

Fuck those fags, you are doing important work that this Country is starving for. Keep your head up my nigga.
>>
>>72362635
This
>>
>>72362447

If she is hot fuck her while behind your wife's back

If she's not why even bother thinking of replying a sjw cunt? She will hold on to her useless vague opinion regardless of what you say. Tell your wife to stop seeing her with your belt in your hand in a aggresive stance.
>>
Don't even attempt to be rational with this person. Tell them to get the fuck out of your house and that they are not welcomed anymore. Say that your company would be too oppressive for her delicate nature and that you want to spare her being triggered by your mere presence. Then walk around in a tuxedo made of money and say "God damn I love being white"
>>
>>72362447

Well son, you soon to be divorced, and all of that shit taken. Unless your wife is a stand up babe and tells that bitch to fuck off. But in this day and age, chances of that outcome are slim to none
>>
>>72363298
You handled that well, kept you cool and got her out of your life.
>>
>>72362447
You tell her your story and explain how your wife's friend is a terrible person for basing an assumption of your life on your skin color
>>
>>72364056
I didn't want to give her fuel. If I had done anything else she would have told the story 100x to other SJWs.
>>
>>72362447
>How do you even reply to this.

You don't, arguing with these people is futile
>>
>>72362447

>>Wife's new SJW friend says it's because I am a white male I was able to do this.

Well of course. White skin means ambition, intelligence, and the wherewithal to obtain this.
>>
>>72364219
this

by her logic, you're not enough of a victim to be a good person

fuck everything to do with that
>>
Guys, get into a fucking trade RIGHT NOW if you do not have a career already...it's fucking BOOMING in literally every big city right now. I'm 32 years old and I make 80k a year driving a van/truck around santa cruz fixing ACs and refrigerators.

> 28 years old living with parents
> loser, no money or job
> decide to go to local community college and check out brochure
> hvac looks cool im gonms try that

> just booked a 5 day vacation in Vegas with my gf and I, thinkin bout moving there.

Get in NOW. When the automation crisis happens in 5-10 years, all those millennial faggots with be looking for work. By the time they figure out a trade is still going strong, you will have 5 years in already and way ahead of any of these little millennial pukes.
>>
Also, don't listen to these fags about your job, my father owns his own HVAC -business and he has worked in the same field for 35 years. He knows everything there is to know about his field. He racks up about the same pay as you do, working usually 12-13h /day. Then these idiots claim that their marketing assistant job / whatever is more valuable than what he does, a fucking joke
>>
>>72362678
>Black
>Flag checks out
>>
>>72362447
Just do what based Dave did
https://youtu.be/NZFHV5GK1CQ
>>
>>72364460
You are absolutely correct.

Do not let people "shame" you for working with your hands. If you can do plumbing or a fix an HVAC system you will always be employed.
>>
>>72362447
Trump 2016.
>>
>>72364460

This. I work for Bell (One of Canada's big telecom companies) they are running fiber to the home in smaller cities all over Ontario. Now that the big cities are done or near finished.

Pretty easy work and unionized.
>>
>>72364460
>tfw making nothing in Santa Cruz
I'm joining the Carpenters union with helmets to hardhats. HVAC sounds decent and with higher pay but I want to learn woodworking.
>>
>>72364182

>>72363882
>walk around in a tuxedo made of money and say "God damn I love being white"
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 480x608
>green text stories about niggers
>things that never happened
>stories of anti-niggerish behavior
>please, do tell

Not a judgement, just an observation

t. one man
>>
>>72362447
>>>/crymeariver/

/pol/ is not a hugbox. Did she hurt your fee fees? Go cry to someone else shoulder, or go write a blog.
>>
>>72362447
>Chicago
>Pays cash for everything
You are a drug dealer.
>>
I would
>smile, laugh
>tell her to leave
>tell wife she is never to speak to this woman again
would take one minute and then you never have to think about it again
>>
>>72362447
>Paid cash for my house and cash for an investment rental property.

I think what you're trying to say there is that you're retarded.

If you had taken out a mortgage you'd have a lot more money by now.

>inb4 I ain't giving in to no god damn jews!

Learn some basic finance for fuck's sake.
>>
>>72362447
Tell your wife you don't want to see that cunt again in your life.
>>
>>72362447

It's true, I would choose you over a nigger even if the nigger had more qualifications, especially if I was in Chicago.

Oh wait, that's not what you wanted to hear. I'm sorry, hold on.

These fucking niggers think they can just get gib-me-dats while sitting on their ass all day. Fuck them, you've done good OP. Keep up the good work!
>>
>>72364460
About to go to school for a civil engineering degree, and eventually something in construction and minor in architecture. This makes me excited. I'm 22 and only went to CC for a gen ed degree, I'm glad I waited to dive into college

My liberal lesbian sister got a degree in religious studies and regrets it. Many thousands of dollars down the drain
>>
File: 1461623601577.png (40 KB, 152x254) Image search: [Google]
1461623601577.png
40 KB, 152x254
>>72362447
>Get job in labor
>10 dollars an hour
>Literally drop 20 pounds the first month

>tfw my white male privilege is giving me thin privilege
>>
>>72366437

I have to say this.
I was a fatty at over 220lbs, since I started working I lost over 40lbs.

I'm now hovering stable around 175.

The thing is I didn't even really try. The weight basically went away by itself.

The only reason I can think of is that, at work, getting junk food (or food in general) is harder and more expensive.
At home as soon as I'm hungry I can just open the cupboard and grab something, at work I have to walk all the way to the vending machines and spend a bunch of money on it.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.