[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That moment when you are a slav and you realize you are now considered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: whitesupremacy.jpg (8 KB, 255x320) Image search: [Google]
whitesupremacy.jpg
8 KB, 255x320
That moment when you are a slav and you realize you are now considered as a white in the europe.
Thank you Angela Merkel.
>>
>>72361291
Czech is germanic slav anyway. Not like those ugly russian mongols.
>>
>>72361291
>Slavs
>White
Sorry, no. Never associate me with losers like in Sweden and Germany.
>>
>>72361383
>US education
>>
File: keksimus.jpg (46 KB, 600x632) Image search: [Google]
keksimus.jpg
46 KB, 600x632
>>72361383
>germanic slav
>>
>>72361291
Better slavs than Turks
>>
>>72361291
Why would you even want to be white when its theCurrentYear + 1?
>>
File: adidas.jpg (126 KB, 700x674) Image search: [Google]
adidas.jpg
126 KB, 700x674
>>
Why wouldn't slavs be white? They're heredity stems from Bezantines mixing with nordic vikings. I mean they're not Anglo but they're definitely white.
>>
>>72365827
Feels i guess
>>
slavs have always been white, we just never knew how to tell you

make sure u sissify yourself before you go to the west - you're going to be expected to deepthroat atleast 21cm and the same in your ass
>>
>>72365912
Russians are master race

Russians:
>First device in space
>First animal in space
>First human in space
>Second human on the moon

Americans
>First human on moon
Fatties and the rest of the western world:
>muricans won space war
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.