[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
facing reality..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ikjadspbasdoklö.jpg (22 KB, 418x349) Image search: [Google]
ikjadspbasdoklö.jpg
22 KB, 418x349
It's allways hard, i get it.

But why are we lying to us?

We all know, and no, this is not a shill thread.

We all know that hillary is winning against Trump, and that Trump is probably in a team with hillary, just running to get her elected.

Do you even know what's going on outside the public area? These rich people are not at all interested in you, or the people of america, or the world.

They just want power, cruz, hillary, trump, sanders. Everyone, it's allways the same, and it will be the same. Why do you support some system that didn't give anyone supporting it more than suffering for more than hundred years?

Do you really think the jews will suddenly stop with their hundreds of years of programming, just because Trump is elected as president? They allready have them i their hands, pic related.

inb4 "muh trump needs to be an friends to jews to be president"

yes, sure.

>Has jewish daughter
>loves jews, is a jew, if not ethically

Who do you think get's this big? People acting like honest aryans? KEK!

Now don't come to me with" B-but trump just was a jew to get money to be a president sometime to crush the jewww!!"

You really believe this, don't you?

I can't believe people on /pol/ are still that bluepilld, believing everything from a rich jew controlled guy.

I know he may be saying some /pol/ things, but even the littlest of them kids should be knowing that politicans do that shit to get elected, trump is just better in talking than cruz, that's why he's winning.

It's all part of the jewish plan, nothing, i repeat, NOTHING can stop them, exept a world wide revolution against them.

Remember my words, hillary WILL be elected, and she will bring the new world order.

If trump get's elected i will kill myself, because i was wrong and betrayed my race.

I can't believe ive spent over 6 months here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMd3xZsw-OM
>>
Good post, bump for awareness
>>
FUCK OF HILLARY SHILL

CANT
STUMP
THE
TRUMP

MAGA

MEME MAGIC IS REAL
>>
>>72360607

Americans are stupid to the point that they actually believe that there will be a wall, tax cuts for everyone and their waifus will eventually leave jamal/hernandez and start dating them instead.
>>
>>72360607
As soon as Trump's popularity peaks, I'm betting my savings on Crooked Hillary to take the presidency, then taking a vacation.
>>
>>72360607
it's just funny how blind trump supporters are; as if the madman would just go and build a wall.

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N
>>
>>72360894
You fool, you are using your spiritual power for the JEWS!
>>
>>72360607

I'm a Trump supporter, but don't worry Germany, in the back of my head I'm thinking and processing all this stuff.

Trump probably is a puppet and doesn't have any real power. Our elections are most likely rigged and we, the people, are fucked by the elites and shadow leaders that rule this world.

But what am I going to do? I'm just a person, I don't have any real power no matter how talented I am. Right now, my "choices" are Cruz, Kasich, Bernie, Trump or Hillary, soon to be just Trump and Hillary. When it comes to the last two, I'm going with Trump. Maybe you and my deep, cynical thoughts about Trump are correct and this is just one giant conspiracy, a "jewish plan" as you put it. Maybe. It's certainly possible.

The thing is, I don't have the ability to see behind the curtain and see who's back their controlling and manipulating everyone. So for the time being, I'll take Trump's charisma, attitude, and brashness. I like this "character" that the NWO leaders are trying to trick me with.

If it turns out Trump is lying and a puppet, his strings will show, just like they have with everyone else. Then I'll drop him and continue on with my miserable, pointless life. Honestly, I'm at a point where I don't know what to believe anymore. In fact, I only really believe in three things. My family, my friends, and myself.

Anyway, I'm going with Trump, even if he's a possible scumbag that will fuck us all over for *reasons*. All the choices are bad, including him, but so far with what's been presented, he's the best choice. My vote probably doesn't matter, but hey, what else am I going to do in November?
>>
Why's he given so much shit from kikes then? The worst thing he's said about them is wanting a peaceful solution to the israel/palestine conflict.
>>
>>72361888
It's the same with the tobacco industries, the gov. tries to ban tobacco, but the jews still make a profit out of it, with rising taxes, doing commercials about how bad tobacco is, people with their childish minds are protesting, "No! Noone can take muh tobacco!" And are buying more, you have to understand the jewish tricks.

Money, it's allways money. Follow the money and you can see the jews, follow the anti smoking campaign and you can see the jew.

Follow the pro, and anti trump campaign and you can see the jew.

Jews are the masters of manipulation, they play with you like a little child plays with his lego.

We are never free from those who enslave us, if we are not free from wordly desires like greed and lust.

As long as we behave like degenerate apes, they will treat us as such.

Why do you think they btfo'd christianity in most of the ex- christian nations? Because this religion sayed no to that much greed, that much lust, etc.

It's all bound, it's all connected.
>>
>>72362481
>And are buying more
tobacco consumption has steadily decreased

I think I missed your argument in there. What is your proof that jews are backing Trump directly? You seem to have lost it in that wall of rhetoric.

Also, I'm aware of jews backing both sides in order to play it safe.
>>
File: 1460416931838.jpg (76 KB, 733x672) Image search: [Google]
1460416931838.jpg
76 KB, 733x672
>>72360607
>I can't believe ive spent over 6 months here.

It is so obvious you don't belong here, you don't even have to admit it.

I hope you do kill yourself, you disgusting shill.
>>
>>72362481

How do we beat them then? How do I know you're not a jew playing with me like a lego?

What should I believe in? How do I know these boards aren't filled with jewish tricks? Right now, I'm watching a Stefan Molyneux video as a shit post about Star Wars in /tv/ to make other anons sperg out. How do I know Stefan isn't being manipulated by the jewish over lords and is just trying to destroy my mind and make me more susceptible to whatever plan they have in mind?

What should I believe in German bro, if everything is a lie? Don't say kill yourself, because damn it, I want to live!

You ever think that maybe, we just spend too much time on here? What if the red pill is actually another blue pill and we'll always be ignorant to the "real" world?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.