[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I learned something very important about Stefan Molyne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 23
File: 1460208736030.png (429 KB, 399x614) Image search: [Google]
1460208736030.png
429 KB, 399x614
Today I learned something very important about Stefan Molyneux. hes full of shit. I've been listening to him for two months almost religiously.

I genuinely believed he was a shining ray of light coming to spread the truth, nope.

He released a new video today, I commented and noticed that no comments were showing up despite the video being out for an hour.

A few minutes later some comments started to appear, but none of them were critical of Molyneux or the topic at hand. I signed out of my youtube account and noticed my (critical) comments were nowhere to be found.

Molyneux, the man we see as the anti-left who preaches about the virtues of free speech and how sunlight is the best disinfectant is censoring his youtube comments, atleast on initial video release, which is where a good majority of live discussion that can potentially hurt him happens.

Then you have the defooing and lying on Joe Rogans show. Outright bullshitting Rogan on what happened to his wife, as Rogan had blindsided him.

Finally you have the video that convinced me that following molyneux any longer wouild be intellectual suicide; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uYhC-EuAtY

Molyneux is either..

1. Too stupid to notice that he is incorrectly using statistics (nothing to do with "muh racism!!", its just appaling to think that a self proclaimed king philosopher would be so stupid

2. Purposefully misusing statistics in order to paint a narrative which will rouse his audience

I'm not sure which of the two is worse, but these are the only options, Molyneux is full of shit.
>>
>>72360077
Nice try mr.molyneux. your reverse psychology is no use here.
>>
>>72360280
Bruh I spent a few hours today debating against anti moly posters in this thread:
>>72320969
the leaf arguing with the brit is me, and then I did some homework on the guy..
>>
>>72360077
>1 too stupid
>2 misusing
no one gives a shit
>>
>>72360471
Leaf doesn't like leaf philosopher. Color me surprised.
>>
>>72360077
The fact that he can speak for 2 hours in a video at a time without actually telling you anything should have been clue enough.
>>
File: 1460905062483.jpg (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1460905062483.jpg
31 KB, 300x300
>>72361360
anyone can do that though.
>>
>>72360077
What bothers me the most with him is how he always sidesteps peoples questions and ignore them so he can go on a tirade about what he himself wants to talk about. Sure, it's his own program so he does what he wants with it, but he is so disingenous that it's hard for me to take him seriously.
>>
NOT
>>
>>72362333
UN
>>
File: 1376782027341.jpg (139 KB, 330x462) Image search: [Google]
1376782027341.jpg
139 KB, 330x462
>>72360077
do you expect to agree with someone 100% of the time?
try to appreciate what he does right and help him fix his flaws.he means well.
i disagree with him about non-violent parenting.
i believe you should beat them daily when they're being good.prepare them for the real world.make them go a weekend without food(do it with them of course)to teach them what hunger is.
who cares if they like you,your job isn't to be liked,it is to teach them to survive on their own.you want a friend?buy a dog.
>>
File: stefan3.jpg (228 KB, 1022x862) Image search: [Google]
stefan3.jpg
228 KB, 1022x862
>>72362049
wow. he talks about what he wants to talk about on his own show.
truly he has no principles.
>>
File: abs are not human.jpg (39 KB, 288x240) Image search: [Google]
abs are not human.jpg
39 KB, 288x240
>>72363576
>beat your children when they're being good to toughen them up
>Mexico
You truly are subhuman.

Requesting from somebody that image that talks about how brutal aboriginals are to their children.
>>
That's a good video OP thanks for sharing
>>
>>72360077
Not an argument.
>>
On the bright side OP, Molyneux lets us watch someone slowly slip to the far right in real time, from someone who says "race isn't real" to "the west needs to be majority white"

I called it too, the moment he started looking at race statistics. I said "anyone who cares about the facts can't help but become a racist when they see it", and true enough as the weeks went by he became more and more race-realist.

Even went so far as to say something along the lines of "when I look at the people who care about freedom and liberty I kinda only see white christians". Knew he was done for right there.

Look at him now, arguing pro-christianity pro-white European worldviews. He's made a lot of progress.
>>
File: stefan5.jpg (237 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
stefan5.jpg
237 KB, 598x792
>>72360077
Not an argument.

1. Uses his professed ideology as an attempt to lend himself credibility with Stefan's audience. You can already see the non-argument starting to show, but let's just get into it.

2. Spends the first six minutes acting like there is no legitimate reason for breaking down the data for gun deaths between suicide and homicide, then admits there is a good reason for doing this.

3. Uses his time to point out insignificant and admittedly irrelevant statistical choices to make it appear that he has superior knowledge and understanding of statistics. He even admits that flipping the x and y axes would have had literally zero affect on the correlation between gun homicide and gun ownership, but he just can't help his pretentious self, because it's not the "we superior statisticians like to do it". He resorts to this irrelevant point later when it comes to race as well. You can literally just feel the anal plug up this faggot's ass.

4. When the conversation turns to race (which we all know is entirely relevant when huge segments of the population behave wildly different than the rest of the population), he shows himself to be a completely self-assured smug cuckold that must resort to an imagined moral superiority to shore up his non-argument for why anything Stefan says is wrong. Also the race data is clearly on the FBI's Uniform Crime Report.

5. His analysis of Poverty's relation to Crime is pants on head retarded.
>Linear regression is inappropriate for determining property crime
Absolutely retarded. Everyone can see how strong the correlation is in Stefan's graph, just because you can throw a polynomial onto data and it fits better doesn't mean the correlation isn't there. Polynomial data is SUPPOSED to fit itself to reflect wherever the data goes, no matter the relation strength
>Stefan's data is driven by the only data points on high poverty
Completely irrelevant. Is he suggesting ignoring all the data that proves the correlation?
>>
File: stefan4.png (167 KB, 515x419) Image search: [Google]
stefan4.png
167 KB, 515x419
>>72366954
This.
>when the data fits just right
>>
He's not right on everything but he's still good.
>>
>>72360077
>the fallacy fallacy

read the sticky
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 460x460
Red pilled Watson?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D3LNIsssXEg
>>
>>72360077
maybe he doesnt touch the actual race differences so he can maintain a business. If he had an anti racist campaign out against him he could lose his whole livelihood. He is right about many things and a great philosopher but he isnt hitler or god. He is wrong about sometimes, doesnt mean he is not worth listening too.
>>
Why would anybody let their business have critical claims be visible to people viewing a video. Anybody would like to increase their appeal to people when they have the ability to do so.
>>
Arguments in this thread so far: 0
>>
>>72360077
He's a failed philosophy undergrade that thinks his autistic universal philosophy is literally God's (read: his) gift to man, despite the very concept of a truly universal morality and set of ethics being a point of contention for centuries by men much, much smarter than he is.

He is an out-spoken fool who has built a cult of personality around him, and nothing more.
>>
File: stefan7.png (282 KB, 852x554) Image search: [Google]
stefan7.png
282 KB, 852x554
>>72370213
>If he had an anti racist campaign out against him he could lose his whole livelihood.
You mean his completely self-owned business in which he just talks on the internet, and people who support him and like his arguments, just give him money voluntarily.
Yeah. He's totally at risk of being shamed off the internet. No one even knows who listens so his listeners can't be shamed, and in fact more exposure (however negative) would probably just bring more listeners/supporters (Trump effect).

tl;dr: for Molyneux, all press is good press, because he's got the arguments that impress.

>>72370518
>He's a failed philosophy undergrade
1. Not an Argument
>failed philosopher
>literally sits around making arguments and videos all day, which pays for his business, feeds him and his family, and employs his workers, thus not having to get a real job, just like the first philosopher Socrates
Kek, Pick One, fag-boy
>>
>I'm an anarchist
Stopped watching right there.
>>
>>72360077

I listened to him rant about the finer points of testicles.

I listened to him as he described, in detail, exactly how did NOT want to fuck a fan of his

I listened to him complain that someone donated a dollar to his free show

Why can't I quit this man, /pol/?
>>
>>72370845
He's not a philosopher though, just some half-retarded cuck who has fooled other half-retarded libertarian cucks into believing he is one.

He has "arguments" only because his cultists believe he has "arguments"; he has a massive God-complex and is likely mentally unstable; this is shown without even having to look at his ideas.
>>
I watched one video where a guy was arguing with Stephan about how evolution isn't observable in real world or something and he got absolutely wrecked. Granted, the dude prepped for ages for this debate, so it's pretty one sided, but instead of just going "You know, I haven't looked at what you're talking about, lemme get back to you." or something to that he just kept going and looked like an idiot.
>>
File: argument.png (5 KB, 549x670) Image search: [Google]
argument.png
5 KB, 549x670
I know right, "that's not an argument" is a meme used to avoid criticism like those used by SJWs.

You see this on the internet a lot these days and some have started abusing causes that we generally agree with as well. We need to be careful, hopefully we can keep our heads above the water and categorically reject pseudointellectuals like Stefan Molyneux while liberals trip over themselves to justify the behavior of their bad eggs. That will get the intelligent people on our side.
>>
File: stefan2.jpg (32 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
stefan2.jpg
32 KB, 750x400
>>72371098
>He has "arguments" only because his cultists believe he has "arguments"
KEK, you accidentally and unironically became this guy. >>72323484
>>
>>72360077
Exactly what i'd expect from a canadian. You are weak and so you need someone to follow. Why don't you come up with your own thoughts instead of repeating the ones of others.

>black statistics are misused.
Prove how. Niggers are niggers because they are niggers.
>>
>>72363576
I was raised without a father, by an abusive Mexican mother who thought beating me would somehow teach me lessons/things.

Did nothing but push me away from what she wanted to show me. Actually hindered me. I had no discipline by 18, then I joined the Military, my Drill Instructors didn't even hit me once, and yet, they instilled discipline in me, which has carried me years later.

Turns out, you're a subhuman beaner, I should know, I've grown around your kind, unfortunately my kind, my whole life. I hope you never have kids if you think hitting them is the answer.
>>
>>72371580
I'm going to let you in on a secret, anon; if you think you're absolutely, positively, 100% correct, and that what you have come up with is the peak of perfection, then you're probably wrong.

Nothing man creates is perfect, but rather a continual procession tending towards perfection; Stefan has asserted that his morality is perfect and unable to be argued against, and that is enough for me to dismiss him as an insane demagogue.
>>
Ayyo hold up. Anarchists actually think they're leftists?
>>
>>72371877
Canadians are the ultimate cucked shit posters. They're so far up their ass, that even their subconscious mind trying to swim and break the surface to the truth, cannot do so, because no matter how much proof or facts get shown their way, they will want to do their best, to try to make it seem like all the evidence actually helps their liberal narrative.
>>
File: stefan.jpg (37 KB, 321x447) Image search: [Google]
stefan.jpg
37 KB, 321x447
>>72371983
>Stefan has asserted that his morality is perfect and unable to be argued against,
LoL.
[Citation Needed for NonArgument]
>>
>>72360077
>removing troll comments from your personal youtube videos is the same thing as censoring free speech in public

How's being 16 going, leaf?
>>
>>72371514
Its used appropriately. Liberals criticism are usually not arguments. They're usually insults, accusations and false equivalencies.
>>
>>72360077

Better youtuber coming through:

www.youtube.com/user/BulletDeer
>>
File: Stefan Imperial Molyguard.jpg (36 KB, 370x278) Image search: [Google]
Stefan Imperial Molyguard.jpg
36 KB, 370x278
>>72371983

forgot other half
>and that is enough for me to dismiss him as an insane demagogue.
LoL, complete ad hominem, even if Stefan says he's perfect >>72372250 it doesn't mean that therefore all his other arguments are wrong, and you can justifiably just ignore them.
HAHAHAHA, that would be literally retarded logic.
>NOT
>AN
>ARGUMENT
>>
>>72362552
ARGUMENTOS
>>
>Today I learned
>Today
>>
>>72372250
>>72372494
>memes
Ebin.
>>
File: 1461775614733.png (184 KB, 346x406) Image search: [Google]
1461775614733.png
184 KB, 346x406
>>72372523
>Un argumentos
>mixing singular article with plural noun

Croatian education everybody
>>
>>72371042
He's the asshole friend that's fun to bullshit around with because though he's a whiny asshole he makes some decent points.
>>
File: KEK.jpg (331 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
331 KB, 517x768
>>72372661
>Can't even provide sources on his outrageous non-argument claims
>Can't respond to the counter-argument
>Claim's I'm the one memeing, when his only response is this >>72372661

B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>72360077
The guy panders to whatever his audience wants. He's a hollow shell of a man with a PayPal donate button.
>>
>>72372841
:^)
>>
File: smug frog.png (59 KB, 493x496) Image search: [Google]
smug frog.png
59 KB, 493x496
>>72372910
>>72372922
>Mfw this is what shills have to resort to when faced with arguments
>>
>>72373074
You've won the argument. Good job. I declare you the winner. Can you two stop responding to each other now?
>>
>>72373074
>>>"""Arguments"""
Nod am Argumend :DDD
>>
File: molyneux.png (87 KB, 1304x892) Image search: [Google]
molyneux.png
87 KB, 1304x892
>>72360077
>>
File: comfy.png (199 KB, 389x390) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
199 KB, 389x390
He is a great man! We should all go subscribe to him now, and donate to him. Keep fighting for us, Stefan!
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 384x578) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 384x578
>>72360077
>valid points
>but you're a leaf
>gonna donate $20 for you Canada.
>if you (You) me nigga, I'll donate $40
>>
>>72372665
nice non-arguments you got there, buddy
>>
ONE
>>
>>72360077
Stop looking for a leader. Listen to everyone with your own discernment, and pick what fruits you want and toss the rotten ones. No youtube personality is going to be the epitome of your beliefs. However, even the shills speak truth to a certain point.
>>
>>72374067
FUCKING WALL
>>
ITT: "Not an argument", t. Moneyjew

**:^)**
>>
ITT: People mad hot swedish chicks dig the stefbot
>>
>>72371514
yup, with stef I realized it isnt just the liberals lying through their teeth for a quick buck, stef is the definition of pandering
>>
>>72372656
Yeah, Today, whats your point?
>>
File: Stefo.jpg (19 KB, 336x557) Image search: [Google]
Stefo.jpg
19 KB, 336x557
>>72372910
>panders
at one time, not very long ago, he even had a decent paying job.
he had something going on with middle age Hispanic women where they were leaving him big tips.
based Stefo
>>
File: the justicar.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
the justicar.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>72360077
Molyneux is an uneducated sycophantic psychopathic living embodiment of the Dunning Kruger effect. He's also the leader of a cult.

https://youtu.be/T7YjEUBEwZw
>>
>>72375497
>women dispose of the most income
>stef panders to men
>stef is economically illiterate
oh look, another leaf pretending to argue
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.