[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Trumptards. I have a question for you. How does it feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: d.jpg (470 KB, 850x3083) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
470 KB, 850x3083
Hey Trumptards. I have a question for you.

How does it feel to be dumb?

How do you feel about the fact that liberals literally have higher IQs than conservatives, by a difference of about ten points? In addition to that, they are more eloquent, and have a greater grasp on the English language.

Do you ever wonder, what draws the lowest intellects in America to your candidate?
>>
>Jewbook
>SmugAnimeFace.png
>>
>>72357150
That cant be right with the number of niggers that support hillary
>>
>>72357150
But it shows you got to pick up the retards to win. Its happening on both sides
>>
>>72357374
>implying black peoples votes count
>>
>>72357150
Because Trump voters never pursued a fucking useless English literature major and worked off their blue collar asses instead to feed their families
Eat shit, faggot cuck
>>
>>72357150
Looks to me like they're more capable of speaking to the masses in using the types of colloquialisms they're used to hearing.

Nothing wrong with that.

Also, you need to source the whole 10pts IQ difference thing. I remember seeing that republicans held more degrees on average.
>>
>>72357150
>Facebook
Also, isn't enforcing proper grammar racist?
>>
>>72357150
>Do you ever wonder, what draws the lowest intellects in America to your candidate?

We already know niggers and spics vote for gimmedats
>>
>>72357645
They obviously do since they won hillary the south. Pretty equal on most races and then 80% of niggers voted for her
>>
>>72357150
>Liberals have higher IQ's
That's why super low IQ population groups such as blacks, Mexicans, and welfarites, all consistently vote liberal?
>>
Nice propaganda.

Fucking grammar sites are even political now. Probably safe to say the owner is a Jew at this point
>>
>>72357150
Grammar is a social construct made by the patriarchy to disenfranchise POCs and minorities you fucking, a white male.
>>
File: TurkishCartoon.jpg (787 KB, 1024x637) Image search: [Google]
TurkishCartoon.jpg
787 KB, 1024x637
>>72358090

Based Turk.
>>
>>72357374

niggers aren't gonna post on hillary's face book.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.