[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if ted cruz become the nominee willcarly figerina do to him what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ted jews.jpg (83 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
ted jews.jpg
83 KB, 960x640
if ted cruz become the nominee willcarly figerina do to him what sarah palin did to mc cane
>>
>>72357006
Palin helped McCain.

McCain was a lump of shit of a candidate who didn't have a shot on his own. It was a change election, with him going out of his way to say he'd validate the Bush foreign policy.
>>
>>72357006
>mathematically impossible
>>
>>72357006
Doesn't matter. Cruz looses the general regardless who his VP is.
>>
>>72357396
Cruz is within MoE to Clinton. He would literally kill her in a debate.
>>
>>72358123
You believe the polls way too much.
>>
>>72358220
My understanding of Ted's strength goes beyond what the polls say, but the polls are themselves a rock solid basis onto which to base my opinion. They get rejected around here because the polls suck so much for Trump, and folks don't want to believe they're backing a loser.
>>
>>72357314
Math doesn't matter in an oligarchy
>>
>>72359667
Math doesn't matter to Trump, because it might not work out in his favor.
>>
>>72357006
God he's so fucking ugly
>>
File: 2012-06-24_00021.jpg (293 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2012-06-24_00021.jpg
293 KB, 1920x1080
>>72357185
>Palin helped McCain.
Are you retarded?
>>
>>72360789
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-you-betcha-sarah-palin-helped-john-mccain-in-2008-has-2016-support-base/article/2539935

Because McCain was so great and not a personification of all that voters of the time despised?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.