[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pope Francis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11
File: image3.jpg (66 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image3.jpg
66 KB, 1024x576
Why do people like this retard?
>>
Only non-Catholics like him
>>
File: 1427328535573.gif (1 MB, 303x300) Image search: [Google]
1427328535573.gif
1 MB, 303x300
>>72354895
/thread
>>
White guilt.
>>
>>72354829
He would literally suck an Islamic dick to be more inclusive
>>
>>72354829
>missinformed retards make retarded decisions.

someone bump my thread
>>>72353483

JebBush.jpg
>>
>>72355292

Imaš moj bump
>>
>>72355134
I miss your pope
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXZv9DDCBYw
>>
File: papa.png (289 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
papa.png
289 KB, 512x512
>>72355471
Didn't he secretly retire in your country?
>>
>>72354895
if all Catholics don't like him then why isn't he getting kicked out?
>>
>>72354895
He's not a bad pope, the media just constantly misrepresents or under-reports what he says and does.
>>
File: PopeFrancisvsTrump.png (424 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
PopeFrancisvsTrump.png
424 KB, 620x465
The Black Pope is no man of God. Francis is Jesuit, and he also took the papal position while the Pope in power was still alive and well.

Major Fuckery.

JP2 was the last real Pope. You don't leave the position alive so an NWO shill can take over.

That is shitting all over Catholicism, big time.
>>
>>72354829
What has he done wrong?
There's always this bitching but I haven't seen any specific complaints. What has he done that isn't proper Christian stuff to do and say?
>>
File: A real Pole.png (723 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
A real Pole.png
723 KB, 720x540
>>72356750
Jan Pawełlives in every Pole

No sandniggers
>>
>>72356750
The previous pope resigned, and nothing says the pope can't do that. Francis isn't an NWO shill, right-wing media presents him as one because they want to discredit Catholicism, and progressive media presents him as one because they want to legitimize themselves.
>>
File: 1458871788489.png (211 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1458871788489.png
211 KB, 499x499
>>72354829
The Pope is an office. Eventually there will be a new pope.
>>
>>72354829

Because people are retards, especially christcucks.
>>
>>72357107
Nothing. The media distorts anything they can, and under-report what they can't. He has called homosexual marriage the product of the devil, he has called gender-theory demonic, and he supports the nuclear family.
>>
>>72357569
>the nuclear family
The nuclear family is a modern invention. Multi-generational homes is how it's always been and how it should be. Leaving our elders out to rot is not the ideal is not tradition.
>>
File: papiez kamien.jpg (129 KB, 600x471) Image search: [Google]
papiez kamien.jpg
129 KB, 600x471
>>72357107
He turned 2000 years of christian wisdom into hippie muh feels facebook likes powered shallow communism. Contrary to popular beliefs Catholicism is not about complete self-abnegation and suicidal altruism, far from it. Catholic leadershop lasted for generations because it had very good political and economic thought.

Catholic social teaching is far from just giving everything away to "the poor" it's actually very reasonable and even makes a difference between deserving and undeserving poor.

Research Ordo Caritatis - you literally have a moral DUTY to take care of your family first-community second- region third- nation next and only at the end, not at the expense of your community or family, help outsiders.
This communist cunt wrecks the church completely contradicting its teaching.

Not to mention the tradition of fighting against Muslims, he literally invites invaders. I have no words.
>>
>>72357107
Nothing. He actually preaches christian virtues such as tolerance and peace (with other religions in particular). He only pisses the conservacucks because he doesn't tell the same hate speech we've had from the likes of Benedict, and which was the exact same speech that the radical muslims they so hate are preaching.
>>
>>72358395
>tolerance and peace

Both are conditional in the doctrine you moron

> the conservacucks

You misspelled catholics
>>
>>72357855
>Catholicism is not about complete self-abnegation and suicidal altruism
Then it isn't Christian. Christ encouraged charity to the point of self-destruction.
>makes a difference between deserving and undeserving poor.
How? Christ made no such distinction.
>>
>>72358540
>> the conservacucks
>You misspelled catholics
You might not have thought that response through, friend.
>>
>>72358395
The difference between him and Benedict is how he is saying it, not what he is saying.

>>72357855
He isn't saying to just give everything to the poor, that's an oversimplification. Some people have actually accused him of being complicit in a purge of communists when he was in Argentina. The Catholic Church doesn't just have a tradition of fighting Muslims, the fighting occurred because of what they were doing, and right now the people controlling the media have convinced shitloads of people that there's nothing wrong with the people coming into Europe. Francis has, in modern language, essentially called for a Crusade by saying that the use of force to stop ISIS from committing genocide against Christians would be legitimate. For fucks sake, the US government only recently admitted that the genocide was even going on, and you're going to say that the problem is with Francis?
>>
>>72358585
Jesus also didn't talk about abortion. The Catholic Church has a long and continuous tradition of theologians.
>>
File: popes.jpg (52 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
popes.jpg
52 KB, 850x400
>>72358585
Christ was a retarded millenarian (speaking as an atheist who likes western civiliation). He literally thought the world will end in his lifetime, needless to say he was wrong, but before that he managed to say a lot of stupid shit which would kill any community if practiced.

All that is valuable in Catholic teaching are aleborate ways to disarm Christ's crazy ramblings so that the church could survive istead of immiediatly giving everything away ad getting killed by the first group of violent people it encounters. The just war theory. The teachings on death penalty, pretty much all teachings on statecraft and economics. Plus a lot of Roman and Greek paganism and pre-christian philosophy which fused with catholicism over the ages - preaching reason, logic and stoicism.

That's the foundation of Western Civilization.

Christ was a destructive idiot and Francis acts just like him.
>>
>>72359226
Wew lad.
>>
he needs the developing world to like him so they get more gold
>>
Here's a copy paste for people who think the pope is just a modern western liberal with a fancy hat:

Pope says gay marriage is from satan
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/pope-francis-same-sex-marriage-move-father-lies-total-rejection-gods-law
Pope Francis speaks against Gay adoption
http://wdtprs.com/blog/2013/12/pope-francis-shocked-by-gay-adoption-urges-bishop-to-speak-against-it-boldly/
Compares trans rights to nuclear arms race
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/pope-francis-compares-arguments-for-transgender-rights-to-nuclear-arms-race-10061223.html
Pope Francis says that there's no salvation outside the Church
http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2013/06/03/pope-francis-is-under-attack-for-saying-that-outside-the-church-there-is-no-salvation-its-a-poke-in-the-eye-says-one-presbyterian-why-hes-wrong/
He excommunicates an Australian priest supporting gay marriage and women clergy
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/pope-francis-excommunicates-priest-greg-reynolds_n_3983059.html
Pope Francis is against gender theory and for traditional gender roles
http://ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/pope-francis-gender-theory-problem-not-solution
Pope is against abortion
http://www.lifenews.com/2015/09/23/pope-francis-on-abortions-innocent-victims-its-wrong-to-look-the-other-way-or-remain-silent/
He Encourages the use of force against ISIS
http://www.businessinsider.com/pope-francis-endorses-use-of-force-against-isis-in-iraq-2014-8
Pope Francis is against lukewarm "faith"
http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-off-the-cuff-to-priests-religious-indifference-makes-god-vomit-69700/
The Pope is misquoted often
http://www.christianpost.com/buzzvine/7-times-pope-francis-was-misquoted-132679/
The Pope Rebukes Communist Cross
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html
>>
File: PopeFrancisFalseProphet.jpg (133 KB, 640x833) Image search: [Google]
PopeFrancisFalseProphet.jpg
133 KB, 640x833
>>72354829
As said before. Only non-catholics like him, I pray to God almighty we'll get a new pope. And if he is as bad as this bastard I am gonna have a lovely talk with the nearest Eastern Orthodox priest.
>>
>>72359714
If you choose your religion based on your political beliefs, you aren't religious. Religion is the most important thing, and should only be based on what you believe to be true. All else stems from there.
>>
because he is the pope
>>
>>72359517
>but the media did what it normally does with people it doesn't like and misquoted him so hurr durr
>>
>>72354829
>Calling the highest representative of God's authority on Earth a retard
>>
>>72359912
It's not like I am gonna pick a new pair of shoes. I just feel like I am losing a great part of what I felt about the church (not believe) is gone with his crap about. May have sounded like it's easy but it ain't, I been struggling with those thoughts for a long time.
>>
>>72360445
It's propaganda. People want to take apart the church. See >>72359517
>>
# pope is dope . trewading...10 billion likes.,..lol
>>
File: 1461631796395.jpg (13 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1461631796395.jpg
13 KB, 225x224
>>72360564
Can only hope it's true.
>>
>>72359517
Spin this, asshole.

>“May every parish, every religious community, every monastery, every sanctuary of Europe, take in one family [of refugees]”

>“The Pope has desired to make a gesture of welcome regarding refugees, accompanying on his plane to Rome three families of refugees,” an April 16 communique from the Vatican read.

>[He said] That I am pawn? Well, maybe, I'll leave that up to your judgment. And then a person who only thinks about building walls again and again, and not making bridges, is not a Christian.

Fuck the Pope and fuck you.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.