[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY SHIT!!! TRUMP BTFO!! TRUMP FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH! >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Trump stumped.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
Trump stumped.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
HOLY SHIT!!! TRUMP BTFO!! TRUMP FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH!
>TFW YOU STUPID IGNORANT RACISTS THOUGHT HE WAS ACTUALLY GOING TO GET THE NOMINATION!!!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/donald-hitting-1-237-wont-171452529.html
>>
>>72351014
That's why I'm a cruzmissle
>>
>>72351014
LMAO stupid fucking racists btfo!!!
>>
i am now a cuckmissile
>>
>>72351014
#TRUMPSTUMPED
>>
>>72351014
Not enough Graves for all the trump supporter suicides
>>
>>72351014
>Curly Haugland, a longstanding RNC official and an unbound delegate from North Dakota who will be on the convention rules committee in July, told CNBC that attaining 1,237 during the primaries does not secure the nomination.

>"Even if Trump reaches the magic number of 1,237 the media and RNC are touting, that does not mean Trump is automatically the nominee," Haugland said. "The votes earned during the primary process are only estimates and are not legal convention votes. The only official votes to nominate a candidate are those that are cast from the convention floor."

See, voters are lowly working class scum who need to realize they are nothing but guests of the Republican party. These uncultured yokels should learn their place and let party members decide the nominee.
>>
Not going too happen unless the gop wants to be as relevant as Vermin Supreme.
>>
These RNC clowns are going to literally destroy the entire Republican party this year, aren't they? Will there be anything left?
>>
>>72352084
Vermin supreme is more relevant. I live in Colorado, and I won't be a republican after this election.
>>
File: cruz florina.jpg (114 KB, 930x626) Image search: [Google]
cruz florina.jpg
114 KB, 930x626
>>72351894
>See, voters are lowly working class scum who need to realize they are nothing but guests of the Republican party. These uncultured yokels should learn their place and let party members decide the nominee.

thats how its always been m8

voters are childish nigger creatures that need to be contained and fooled, else they will get mad and actually try to rule the country

so you give them a piece of paper so they "vote" and pretend that "WE IZ DEMOCRACTIC RULER"
>>
all aboard for civil war 2!
>>
>>72351894
>>"Even if Trump reaches the magic number of 1,237 the media and RNC are touting, that does not mean Trump is automatically the nominee
This also works in his favor. If they underestimate his count he can still win
>>
Rnc is dead
>>
Nice democracy you have there.
>>
>>72355764
I think it's still better than your retarded first past the post system
>>
Trump won't let this crooked shit slide. He'll tear them all a new asshole before he leaves.
>>
>>72351014
>mental gymnastics

WEW
>>
>>72355982
At least it isn't as bad as the French two round system, FPTP is much more democratic
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.