[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And in that instant, as Trump announced his VP, he became untouchable.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 13
File: condoleezza-rice2.jpg (63 KB, 600x457) Image search: [Google]
condoleezza-rice2.jpg
63 KB, 600x457
And in that instant, as Trump announced his VP, he became untouchable. Smart conservative African american woman that teaches political science at Ivy league schools in her free time.

The only thing anyone could ever say is "but but BUSHHHHH!"
>>
>>72348311

i'd be all for it. Condy is my third choice for Trump VP after Webb and Carson
>>
File: 1461811264347.png (226 KB, 352x382) Image search: [Google]
1461811264347.png
226 KB, 352x382
Doesn't like at least half of his supporters hate that bitch? He should go with Rudy Giuliani desu familia
>>
>>72348311
she dropped the ball with 911. he wont have any from the bush orginal cabinet because of that...
>>
>>72348435

The majority of Trump supporters were either too young to remember her, or too busy getting drunk and working to remember who her boss even was
>>
>>72348367
On point
>>
>>72348435
>Giuliani
would a trump/giuliani ticket take ny?
>>
>>72348574
I thought she tried to warn Bush, but he didn't give a fuck.
>>
He wants an anti-establishment in case something happens to him. Sources inside of his campaign said it will be Rand or even Bernie.
>>
>>72348311
that would be a genius choice
>>
>>72348435

She was born of Southern blood. I could tolerate her, and I'm a nigger hating White Man
>>
>>72348641
Trump can't take NY. Clinton is just too powerful there.
>>
Nah. Trump's only way of beating Hillary focuses heavily on her time as Secretary of State. If he picks a former secretary of state whose tenure was questionable at best it weakens his entire platform.
>>
>>72348715
>bernie
Keep dreaming
>>
>>72348715
>Bernie
Not at all never would happen..
Would be tremendous though...
>>
>>72348715

Others have also advocated for someone with a lot of experience.

So Newt Gingrich is my first choice. He's a motherfucker like Trump too.

Newt woulda won in 2012.
>>
>>72348679
>I thought she tried to warn Bush, but he didn't give a fuck.

you millennials really need to stop getting your world view from Comedy Central
>>
>>72348435

He needs a non-east coaster for VP to balance the "inexperienced Jew York moderate" label

Condi is perfect

Female
Extremely Smart Ivy League professor
Former Secretary of State
African American
True conservative
Strengthens his deep south base

It just keeps going and going. There is simply no one better. The problem is, would she even take the job?
>>
>>72348715
>Rand
i'd cum
>>
>>72348715
Rand would be good, actually.
>>
>>72348715
>bernie

weak b8
>>
>>72349018

Yes, because it's a path to becoming the first nigger woman president.

Hillary can't shame a nigger woman.
>>
>>72348715

>rand
>anti-establishment
>>
>>72348715
Rand Paul would win Trump many of the Libertarian Independents. But I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen.
>>
>>72348715

An Anti Establishment pick is the exact opposite of what you want for VP if you are Trump.

Your VP balances you. Obama/Biden Bush/Cheney, McCain/Palin

You never pick a complimentary VP, its just not done. Trump needs to pick someone establishment, who has fire, and more experience than anyone else. John Thune gets talked about a lot but even he I dont think as the experience to really quiet critics
>>
>>72349347
> many of the Libertarian Independents

All five of them?
>>
>>72348367
>Carson

Trumplets truly are retards
>>
>>72349411
There are quite a few libertarians who are trying to choose which form of Big Government is more tolerable.
>>
I have been saying from the beginning that he can win the race if he picks a black VP. If hilary makes the mistake of not doing the same then he sweeps the black vote.
>>
>>72348311

No, he's going to try to get Sanders.
>>
If it's a white male vp
>das racist
if it's anything else
>pandering
>>
>>72349365
That's why I truly fear it'll be fuck Christie...
>>
File: 120713_condoleezza_rice_ap_328.jpg (34 KB, 605x328) Image search: [Google]
120713_condoleezza_rice_ap_328.jpg
34 KB, 605x328
>>72348311
>>72349018
/pol/ has decided. Condoleezza Rice is Trump's VP. /pol/ is always right. Check 'em.
>>
>>72348809

No one can attack her, thats the beauty of it.

Not only is she a woman (cuts off Hillary's feminist attacks) she is African American (cant call Trump racist anymore) from a poor impoverished family, the first person in her family to go to college (gets the blue collar guys all warm and fuzzy inside) who was a born and raised deep south conservative (helps Trump in the heavily black areas of the south)

Even attacking her record as SoS would be rough considering for all intents and purposes, Bush/Rice really did keep us safe at home and never took a step backwards in Iraq or Afghanistan.

You would have to reopen the entire invasion line again, which Hillary doesnt want to do considering Bernie has been hammering her on the Yes vote for months. Imagine if she gives Trump the opportunity to Opine
>>
>>72348311
>Condi the neocon sheboon

That's a good way to ensure they assassinate him. The only good thing about Condoleezza Rice is her footpussy, no wonder based colonel Gaddaffi was obsessed with her.
>>
>all these people talking about sanders
he says sanders is treated wrong bc 1, he is, and 2, hes trying to get his voters that hate hillary to eventually support him. sanders wouldn't be his vp.
>>
>>72349786

I know, same here. Every time I see Christie in the background I just think to myself "please god, McCain already shot himself in the foot with Palin, Mitt shit in his gloves with Paul Ryan, please please please god dont let him pick Christie"
>>
>>72349365
I guess you're one of the people who planned JFK's assassination, correct?
>>
>>72349365
>Be anti-establishment
>Everyone hates you
>Pick establishment VP which everyone likes more than you
>Get killed
>>
>>72348715
Jim Webb or Roger Stone. Those are the only two other reliable people.
>>
>>72348311

why would he appoint someone that hates russia

he's going to reach out to russia
>>
>>72350301
This. /pol/ is fucking retarded. Trump is not nominating a fucking anti-white globalist neocon as his VP.
>>
File: please all.jpg (29 KB, 500x603) Image search: [Google]
please all.jpg
29 KB, 500x603
>>72348311
trump needs a diverse VP for sure

if he picks a FUCKING WHITE MAIL the swjs will have vaginal advantage
>>
>>72349786
Christie helped make new jersey great again.
>>
>>72348715
Honestly, Trump and Bernie would be pretty fucking rad. When you take all the economic power away from Bernie, he's a great candidate
>legalization of drugs so we don't waste billions on Chad and Trayvon smoking some weed
>fervently pro-guns
>White
i cant really think of anything else nvm
>>
>>72350239

That is why you surround yourself with establishment and make sure they are loyal.

You arent going to see a non-insider peanut gallery after the last 8 years of Amateur Hour. Bush was dumb as fuck, but smart enough to know he needed the best people around him. The last 8 years are exactly what happens when your surround yourself with outsiders who dont know anything of the process
>>
File: Schweitzer.jpg (27 KB, 395x219) Image search: [Google]
Schweitzer.jpg
27 KB, 395x219
>>72348367
Webb
Schweitzer
Sandoval
Branstad

Brian Schweitzer probably would refuse since he hates DC and Sandoval stupidly jumped on the "Trump will be out of the race in a few weeks" train early on.
>>
>>72350301

Did you forget Russia and the US were actually pretty dam friendly during Bush? Relations didnt go to hell until Putin was back in office and figured out Obama was a bitch

>>72350388
He will pick whoever offers him the biggest advantage in the election. He is pragmatic. "sticking to your guns" on ideology is something Cruz would do.

Its about about getting what you want. Not how you got there
>>
>>72350074
>not her calfpussy
>>
File: trump_in_the_house.gif (4 MB, 444x250) Image search: [Google]
trump_in_the_house.gif
4 MB, 444x250
No, Anon, the VP of Donald Trump will be Donald Trump
>I don't think that's how it w-
Who else is better fit to replace Trump (should they assassinate him) than another Trump?
>That doesn't make sense an-
We're changing the rules, get with the program.
>But-
In fact, his entire cabinet will consist of Donald Trump. Trump will run for every position in the federal government (and win).

Trump/Trump 2016
>>
>>72350736
>He will pick whoever offers him the biggest advantage in the election. He is pragmatic. "sticking to your guns" on ideology is something Cruz would do.
>Its about about getting what you want. Not how you got there
You are completely and wholly retarded. We (and Trump) is not a shortsighted retard like you. You think this is about short term gain? You think Trump doesn't understand what's at stake? He can't pick a globalist anti-white, who would take over the presidency if he got assassinated, which you can bet your ass he would be if he picked such a VP.
>>
>>72348311

>not hurricane katrina

trashed
>>
File: double facepalm through face.png (62 KB, 386x400) Image search: [Google]
double facepalm through face.png
62 KB, 386x400
>>72350736
>Did you forget Russia and the US were actually pretty dam friendly during Bush?
Jesus christ you're a political illiterate.

The U.S/EU/NATO hegemony aggressively pushed towards Russia the most during Bush's reign. Bush was also a globalist anti-white puppet, not a ''le based conservative''
>>
>>72350852
>that jew

Top kek
>>
>>72348311

Condy's presence would totally NEGATE his record for being against the Iraq war.... it would torpedo a huge chunk of the good portions of his platform...
>>
>>72350852
After a brief mental review of the campaign so far, i wouldn't even be surprised if this turned into reality.
>>
>>72348311
> Isolationist Trump
> Life-long interventionist Rice

What is this the Odd Couple?
>>
RUBIO.

Florida has gone blue in the past two cycles
>>
>>72348983
Boomers and Gen X gets their world view from their drunk grandpappys, kek
>>
>>72348311
Rubio will need someone who's actually likable and well known as his VP. Rubio would be a good choice unlike Paul, Webb, Giuliani or Gingrich.
>>
>>72348311
Nikki Haley

She's both establishment and anti-establishment.
She's a woman.
She's a minority.
She's from the south.
Governor experience.
It shows that Trump can work with the other side of the party.
Destroys the woman card and the das raycis card.

Law 2 of Machiavellian Robert Greene: Never put too much trust in your friends. Use your enemies.
Doesn't have dirty baggage from Iraq war like Condeleeza does.

Basically the whole point is that by using your enemies and giving them a high position of power (relatively) they have much more to prove to you than your friends. Basically the idea is that they'll be more loyal to you.
>>
>>72349989
>no one can attack her
You obviously don't understand how the left works
>>
File: bushssonwastodine_pg2.jpg (120 KB, 586x606) Image search: [Google]
bushssonwastodine_pg2.jpg
120 KB, 586x606
>>72350863
You'd think people would understand this by now. Reagan had Bush pushed on him as VP. Weird how a guy obsessed with Jody Foster was almost able to kill Reagan and then spent his time in a cushy mental hospital for the rich instead of prison.
>>
>>72348641
You cant have vp from same state somn about how the way vp is selected or somn
>>
>>72348715
Bernie would be suicide and a GOPe third party candidate might win if he did that
>>
>>72351691
She already shit all over Trump.
>>
>>72349165
I'd rather Ron only so Rand can stay in senate; but he's too philosophically pure for the executive.
>>
>>72349411
Most libertarians are independent or Republican.
>>
>>72349459
Carson is good but at times, he is too honest in a way that the media will spin, like when he said Trump has another side they pounced on it as Trump is being fake.
>>
>>72349950
She has too many ties to the wars so I doubt it?? Or is she on record as being against them? I doubt that.

Gen Mattis would be a great choice imho.
>>
>>72352135
So did every GOPe person.
>>
>>72349018
She's also on the NCAA College Football Playoff selection committee.
>>
>>72352626
Of fucking course
>>
>>72352794
>Of fucking course

What do you mean by this?
>>
File: neocons.jpg (53 KB, 550x372) Image search: [Google]
neocons.jpg
53 KB, 550x372
>>72352587
Which is why they all should be on the outside looking in.
>>
>>72348311

How is it nobody knows Condi lives in a transparent closet with her girlfriend?

If she ran her lesbianism would become an issue.
>>
File: CondoleezaRiceOilTanker2.jpg (99 KB, 495x522) Image search: [Google]
CondoleezaRiceOilTanker2.jpg
99 KB, 495x522
>>72352626
And the only female allowed to join Augusta National.
>>
>>72352353
>Gen mattis as VP
>Every marine on the planet is now erect and ready for a full moto bloodbath

You know what? fuck it. I'm for it.
>>
>>72348311
She is Warhawk and implicated in Iraq corruption, Trump has stated as much.
>>
>>72351691

And her popularity has gone to hell since the whole confederate flag thing. Also, very large difference between a born and breed black girl from rural Alabama, and an Indian girl who immigrated to South Carolina with her parents
>>
File: rudydrag.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
rudydrag.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>72348435
He should go with Rudy Giuliani
Fuck off leaf.
>>
>>72351975

Its very hard to say someone is sexist and racist when their first pick is a black female. Sure the left can try... it would be interesting to see Hillary try to attack another female when so many of her supporters have basically said you always support your fellow female no matter what
>>
>>72348311

Claimed to be fluent in Russian....1000% total bullshit. Oil whore.
>>
>>72349438
>>72349589
>>72349738
what the fuck mate
>>
>>72353587

There have to be non-whites and women who didn't start the stupidest war in recent memory.

Eh, what do I know, maybe Trump can claim he always supported invading Iraq or something.
>>
File: download (16).jpg (10 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
download (16).jpg
10 KB, 183x275
Why isn't country music considered the least degenerate of music?

> family values
> no dindus
> not about getting wasted at clubs or fucking 13 different girls
> Basically all country stars are sane normal people, and don't go off the deep end
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.