[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this guy, his actions, his motivations, rumors of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Buttons_Snowden-1.jpg (123 KB, 1912x1080) Image search: [Google]
Buttons_Snowden-1.jpg
123 KB, 1912x1080
Thoughts on this guy, his actions, his motivations, rumors of his being a Russian/Chinese mole, current role promoting internet privacy and the government's response to him?
>>
traitor
>>
He is a weird guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seZlK_qjbao
>>
>>72343920
Hello CIA survey.
Google "Snowden advanced cryptography protection by years", theres your answer.
>>
He's friends with George Soros. Look it up.
>>
Look at it from this side:
>He dealt a devastating blow to America.
>Ran to a country known for far greater crimes against humanity even though the US court wouldn't dare to touch him due to public backlash.
>Now he stays in his luxury pad and keeps pestering US like some 16y old girl on facebook.

He's either the greatest hypocrite known to man or this was planned from the start and it's used a a propaganda means against the US.
>>
>>72344147
I just did, there's no reputable news sources just extremist blogs pushing conjecture.
>>
>>72344392
Agreed very suspicious.

I watched the documentary he made when he initially came forward called CitizenFour and it changed how I viewed him.

Extremely bright guy but I kept thinking "this would be the perfect way for a mole to leak classified information these days"
>>
File: 139837033058.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
139837033058.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>72343920
Snowden, I am CIA.
>>
>>72344392
>He dealt a devastating blow to America.
wat
are you mentally deficient
>>
>>72343920
he was a CIA employee before becoming a NSA contractor. He was the tool to tell the world that you have no right of privacy. You have no recourse but to accept. They needed to tell us this one way or another.
>>
>>72343920
I can't find his "leaks" anywhere. He just claims x did this then anonymous hax0r news sources shill his propaganda.

He has literally exposed nothing since sperging out on the NSA.
>>
>>72345160
to further expound on this. If you assume the media isn't fully controlled you must admit that it leans very left. The truth of our information needed to come out during Obama's presidency. The media would largely take a pass on this to avoid soiling the great Obama presidency. It is simply perfect strategy.
>>
>>72343920
SJWs see him as a real life Jason Bourne.
>>
Everybody in IT already knew, but he exposed the surveillance state that the US have become to the general public. Unsurprisingly, the general public is too retarded to give a fuck.
>>
He was a traitor that revealed something pretty much anyone with more than two brain cells knew since the Patriot Act.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.