[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where does /pol/ get its news from?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: pew-millennial-survey1.png (90 KB, 782x613) Image search: [Google]
pew-millennial-survey1.png
90 KB, 782x613
Where does /pol/ get its news from?
>>
>>72343462
/pol/
>>
>>72343462
/pol/
Freedomain Radio
Sometimes I see something interesting in the facebook trending thing and then I go to /pol/ to see if there's a thread.
>>
File: image.gif (952 KB, 668x763) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
952 KB, 668x763
>>72343462
Buzzfeed, Fusion, College Humor, The Young Turks, Huffington Post, Salon, Slate and my Facebook wall.
>>
>>72343462
I don't care about news or world events other than Happenings

so /pol/
>>
>>72343462
The Telegraph and The Guardian. The truth is usually somewhere between them.
>>
/pol/
True Capitalist Radio
TestTube News (YouTube channel)
>>
Glenn Beck
>>
>>72343583
>Buzzfeed

GTFO
>>
>>72343502
First is best. Either that or from friends directly. I don't own any social media accounts for me personally. I have a tweeter that I fuck with people with but other than that nothing
>>
>>72343907
Oh, also YouTube, people like Jim and TL;DR
>>
>>72343717
>True Capitalist Radio
>TestTube

You don't see even the slightest conflict of opinions between those two?
>>
>>72343462
None of those and certainly not facebook.

Youtube, /pol/, mixture of fifth estate sites.
>>
I just use the National Post for Canadian news, and use Breitbart for my out of country news. Otherwise I just read what I find on 4chan, podcasts, other imageboards, etc.
>>
>>72343798
>not trusting the voice of the young Americans

You GTFO
>>
Its no wonder they all take their news from facebook if they collectively believe that trump is comparable to hitler.
>>
RT & Info Wars
>>
>>72343462
> Millenials mostly get their political opinions from faceberg
No wonder they always have such terrible uninformed opinions.
>>
File: 1353522173681.jpg (9 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
1353522173681.jpg
9 KB, 399x399
Mainly Twitter

Facebook "news" have an extreme left-wing bias because only left-wing ideas are widely accepted therefore it is not socially appropriate to like, read and interact with independent and/or conservative news sites. Therefore they do not get enough traction and only the left-wing ones survive on that platform.
>>
Local TV and CNN

I like the local news
>>
>>72344725
>trusting a libtard """"""news"""""" source
You get out
>>
>>72344939
>Facebook "news" have an extreme left-wing bias because only left-wing ideas are widely accepted

here we have this magazine which tranlastes to "what the fuck" magazine which is a "news source" with a clear right wing and a racist agenda

it has a page on facebook and i've seen articles shared from it multiple times on my feed
>>
>>72343462
Reddit
>>
/pol/ since they delivered RAW & UNCUT news, stuff from conservative black YouTube channels, whatever is in my google news feed.
>>
/pol/ and CNN. MSNBC for election news.
>>
>>72345612
>stuff from conservative black YouTube channels
what's the difference between a white conservative channel and a black conservative channel?

Also theres very little unbiased news here.
Delfi is fucking leftie shithole, Postimees is going down the same path very fast. Õhtuleht might be still somewhat neutral, but I haven't read that in like forever. There are the news sites that EKRE runs, but I'm kind of eh on them. They try to make it seem like it's neutral, but its pretty obvious that it's run by the party.

in other words ; we're fucked
>>
>>72347582
Well the black conservative channels usually cover just their local news and some chimpouts, calling the blacks out and telling them to get it together.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.