[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Che Guevara was red pilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: CheHigh[1].jpg (3 MB, 2995x3838) Image search: [Google]
CheHigh[1].jpg
3 MB, 2995x3838
“The Negro is indolent and lazy, and spends his money on frivolities, whereas the European is forward-looking, organized and intelligent.”,
“The Negro has maintained his racial purity by his well known habit of avoiding baths”,
“We’re going to do for Blacks exactly what blacks did for the revolution. By which I mean: nothing.”
“Given the prevailing lack of discipline, it would have been impossible to use Congolese machine-gunners to defend the base from air attack: they did not know how to handle their weapons and did not want to learn,”
“Mexicans are a band of illiterate Indians.”

hy is he the hero of the left? It is quite simple actually; because they have none other. Che Guevara was the last of a generation which had the possibility of being an alpha leftist, someone who actually stood for something and did so in a masculine and heroic manner. Che Guevara, in sharp contrast to today’s leftists was a man of action who fought for a sincere belief; a free Latin America with self-determination devoid of foreign influence. In fact I would argue that he has more in common with today’s nationalists or identitarians than he has with today’s left.
Today’s left does neither attract, nor promote the virtues that made Che a valiant (if slightly misguided) individual. The men of Che’s nature, the hero-adventurer is today not present within the left but is rather found in the rapidly growing Real Right that is making its return in the Western World.
>>
>"Mexicans are a band of illiterate Indians" - El Che
>>
>>72335972
Shut it che
>>
>>72335972
Where did you get these quotes from?
These are gold!
Are there more of these?
>>
File: deadfaggot.jpg (286 KB, 700x514) Image search: [Google]
deadfaggot.jpg
286 KB, 700x514
>>72335972
Che is dead
>>
He's the hero of the left literally because of this picture. That's about all 99% of leftists that worship him know about him. They put his face on some shirts, talk about how revolutionary he was and don't realize the irony.
>>
>>72336286
killed by a bunch of ugly indians that he was trying to help in the first place. That's how leftists will end if they don't open their eyes
>>
>>72336356
Stay mad argie che was a retard and got cucked by castro
>>
>>72336356
Officially yes

Unofficially he was killed by some Cuban exiles who joined the CIA
>>
>>72335972
It's a well-known fact that the 21st century left is devoid of any guts, it's an empty husk of a political movement. As much as I disagree with Che's motives I find the man respectable for his willingness to fight tooth and nail for what he believed in, even if what he believed in was a total sham. I feel like if he were to have survived, he would find himself growing farther and farther apart from what the left would eventually become.
>>
File: che4.jpg (19 KB, 305x365) Image search: [Google]
che4.jpg
19 KB, 305x365
>>72336784
> I feel like if he were to have survived, he would find himself growing farther and farther apart from what the left would eventually become.

The left have always been political opportunists who claim to be removing the oppressive bourgeois only to become the bourgeois themselves but with even more privilege and power
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.