[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>chinkland being a superpower
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: chink master race.webm (1 MB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
chink master race.webm
1 MB, 720x576
>mfw there are /pol/tards who unironically believe that China will be the new global hegemony
>>
If you were in, let's say a buggy race and you could attach all the horses you owned to your buggy, China has more horses. Sure some of the horses are lame have hoof in mouth etc. but China has so many horses half of them could die and the other half still left alive would still have the force to drag the rotting horse carcasses to victory because of sheer numbers
>>
>>72336532
first post, best post
>>
Chinese are all autistic. It's a genetic thing.

They have zero empathy.
>>
>>72336532
This, china is an ant hill.

You think there's no police standing by? Because there is. They're merely there to ensure good productivity of the colony. This person will be turned into solen green anyway so it's a grey area.
>>
File: 1457172722395.webm (1 MB, 272x480) Image search: [Google]
1457172722395.webm
1 MB, 272x480
>>72335958
I always knew it
>>
Chinks look at your worldstar chimpout videos and obvious anti white kike propaganda and think the same thing.
>>
>>72336532
You don't understand the .webm represents China's economy
>it will be kill
>>
>>72335958
Chinks are fucking NPC, I swear.

Watching their traffic is like watching someone play GTA, the cars don't even notice bodies and shit in the middle of the road.
>>
>>72336800
Top Kek
My fucking sides
>>
>>72336800
DON'T YOU FUCKING LOOK DOWN ON ME WITH YOUR SMUG LOOK ON YOUR FACE YOU FUCKING CUNT YOU'RE RIDING A FUCKING DOG POWERED BY CHICKEN CAR.
>>
>>72336879
Kek I get it
But as you can see in webm. Those horses keep on trotting along.
> no regard for human life
Psst cuz they aren't human they are
> HUNAN
>>
>>72335958
>>72336697

People wrongfully think this has anything to do with empathy, the fact is that the laws in China state that if you hit someone with your car and then call for assistance you will be the one paying for all medical related issues of that person. If that person gets permanently paralyzed from the waist down, you will be paying up a pension for the rest of your life. So people who are involved in these accidents always bail out and don't give a fuck. It's one more example of big government being fucking incompetent and ridiculous.
>>
>>72337383
That doesn't explain the second dude crushing his head
>>
>>72337019
and you're driving a tin can powered by dead dinosaurs
>>
>>72335958
>dem sig runes
>once you see it...
>>
>>72335958

LOL aisans are so superior you guys.

No one can tell any of that was an accident.
>>
>>72337383
>People wrongfully think this has anything to do with empathy,

Bullshit!

The lack of empathy is clear in all matters not just traffic, stop being dishonest.
>>
>>72337383
that law only further reinforces OP's contention.
>>
>>72337383
So it's greed. And self preservation.
Don't worry I Herd ya. HERD ye
Herd
>>
File: 115.png (381 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
115.png
381 KB, 500x632
>>72335958

Died he dieded?

If you implement a law which states that everyone must help and assist injured people, and punish those who omit this, this would lead to an expansion in liability. Where would it end? Would a person be charged with manslaughter if they failed to rescue a stranger from drowning? Would all bystanders be prosecuted for just watching it happen and doing nothing?

I think the UK has a good approach regarding omissions. You won't be charged for manslaughter if you don't rescue someone, but it's not at China's extent as only those who have a special relationship with the victim or a person who has a contractual duty to rescue the victim would be prosecuted for omission.
>>
>>72337383
You're full of shit. It's not something as simple as a hit and run because you can't afford to pay for the person you just accidently hit.

It's shit like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQxjiXqBIkQ
>>
your denial of china's rise will only drag you further into the mud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNH3bSyxM3Q

europe is literally in shambles and all you can do it point and laugh at china's success.

this photo is literally all the progress you've made in hundreds of years

meanwhile, china has risen out of the ground and in less than 30 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNH3bSyxM3Q

they literally make your primitive european cities look like they are from the bronze age
>>
>>72338005
WTF? They censored and cut it. Scumbag europeans trying to make the chinks look a little better.

Here's the uncut video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFjdMKJVkzQ
>>
>>72337492
Chinese can't drive, that shouldn't need explanation.
>>
File: kekhelmet.jpg (27 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
kekhelmet.jpg
27 KB, 360x360
Once the jews succeed in tricking the liberal whites into opening their borders and after enough time the white race will disappear. What you'll have is a brown mulatto people almost certainly living in squalor. This will be what the Western world look like.

At that time Asians will be the only hope for humanity and the only people left who can uphold civilization.
>>
>>72338012
It's incredible
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.