[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Orange County Trump Rally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 2-Donald-Trump1-500x372.jpg (68 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
2-Donald-Trump1-500x372.jpg
68 KB, 500x372
Fellow SoCal fags, who else is going to Trump's rally in Costa Mesa tonight? Leftists are planning a big protest, I feel like I moral obligation to show up and support him.

Any tips? This is my first Trump event I'm going to.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-democrats-donald-trump-rally-20160428-story.html
>>
I'll be there what's Loc of rally ?
>>
>>72333629

It's over at the Costa Mesa OC fair and convention center. The place only holds like 9k people max so it'll fill quickly

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/schedule
>>
>>72333269
Look good
Wear nice clothes
Show people that Trump supporters have class, while being fending off blue haired, tattooed libruls
>>
I'm going, never been to a rally before but I sure as shit am not letting the fucking lefties run this shit.
>>
>>72333269
I'll be there
>>
>>72333964
We are in can I get a MAGA hat there!!?!? Ooooh
>>
>>72333964
Thanks I am
All signed up where should we convene have a little meet up ay
>>
I'm going. I've got my shirt and hat. Two other friends will be there with theirs. I was worried I'd never see the god emperor in person.
>>
>>72333964
Thanks for the heads up. I plan on getting there super early now. do they allow people to bring in portable phone chargers? mine will die if I wait in line forever.
>>
Also how early should I start waiting in line? doors open at 4 but I really want to get in.
>>
>>72335015
What's super early?
>>
>>72335342
Like enough time to know I can get in and see daddy
>>
>>72335015

Yeah no problem dude. Ahh I'm a little bummed, I don't get off work until 5:45. Hope I don't get there too late
>>
>>72335464
I'm thinking 2:30 bring some
Lunch ya know hang out
>>
>>72335911
Sweet. I'll be the dude in the Navy structured trump hat or the original red one once I decide. Look for the dude in that and a Marine Corps unit hoodie
>>
I'm in San Diego. I don't want to drive up there. I'm hoping he stops in SD sometime soon
>>
I'm going to be hopefully going, if not I'm getting a friend to get me a MAGA hat. Will be the first time I'm participating in the election outside of memes
>>
>>72336934
Cmon ! Get in you car and drive!
MAGA !
>>
Forgot to ask but does anyone know how much the hats cost? I'm mostly going just for the hat so I can piss people off but I'm low on money so I'm hoping I can afford one
>>
>>72336619
I will be there with an extremely lovely lady I haven't decided on tie yet. Most likely red tie. If you think
Of a landmark lemme know
>>
>>72333269
I got the email yesterday and asked for tickets, but I haven't got a message back for ticket code, what do I do.
>>
>>72338356
Online official ones are $25 plus shipping. at the venue they might be knockoffs
>>
>>72339117
Go here
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/schedule
>>
>>72333269
yeah. The standard thing is that someone has to stand up and yell out "Alluh Snackbar" really loudly and repeatedly. This will have to be you, OP. Good luck and enjoy.
>>
>>72335089
If you want a decent spot, be there before 4
>>
>>72338356
The ones at the rallies are all knockoffs. Range from $20-30
>>
>>72338450
I'll look for something there but I'll probably just try to get there to get in line quickly for a good spot. my friends either can't go or cancelled so I'm flying solo.
>>
>>72340943
>>72336619

I'll be there with the girlfriend. Blond guy in a black UA Polo shirt

Bummed I won't be able to get there until like 6:30. Hope it's not too late
>>
>>72342872
Man I wish I could bring my girl to a Trump rally, you're a lucky anon.

I don't have any hats so I'll be in the seats reading Art of the Deal as I wait to show my support.
>>
>>72334459
Yeah, but it'll be a knockoff
>>
>>72333269

Come heavy.
>>
>>72333269
daily reminder that Trump is LITERALLY Hitler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M6FXuFPayY
>>
You really should feel obligated to do something; but I dont know if it's that.
>>
I'll be there, manlet with black trump hat, and weathered green parka. Taking the missus. This is a fairly small venue so y'all should try to arrive before 4.
>>
File: cant-stump.jpg (98 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
cant-stump.jpg
98 KB, 800x800
>>72333269
I live just across the park from the rally but sheeit I have to work late tonight.

MAGA though
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.