[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you voting for Clinton anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 630x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 630x424
Why aren't you voting for Clinton anon?
>>
>>72332408
Because I don't trust nasty, vile, corrupt bitches.
>>
>>72332408
>voting for a womyn

Could you be more of a cuck?
>>
I'm voting for Trump, but I'm not delusional so I'm aware she is going to win.
>>
Where to begin!
Obviously not for family, she's with Bill for political reasons only.
She stands for the same corrupt money that literally intends to buy a presidency for the kickbacks,
the fact that shes as much of a 'stay the course of political corruption' a candidate as they come?

No. I think war is more likely under Clinton than Trump.

Not that I'm a yank.
>>
>>72332408
because some of us are able to learn from the mistakes of others
you, apparently, need to do things the hard way
>>
>>72332408
Because Globalism is cancer. And I love my Country.
>>
I'm not a globalist cuckold.
>>
>>72332408
Because all democrats belong in gas chambers and ovens....get off /pol , faggot.
>>
File: 1461597093944.jpg (80 KB, 654x677) Image search: [Google]
1461597093944.jpg
80 KB, 654x677
>>72332408

They look happy together, Anon. Do you think they're happy now?
>>
>>72332408

Bill looks like a handsome moot over there.
>>
>>72332408
I am. Voted for her in my state primary on Tuesday, will vote for her again in November.
>>
Even Bill doesn't want her.
>>
Because the only thing worse than voting for a nigger is voting for a woman.
>>
>>72332408
Because if I wanted to vote for a shill, I'd vote for Bernie. At least he comes with more benefits.
>>
>>72332408
m-moot?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.