[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.nbcwashington.com/invest igations/Secret-Service-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: das-wall.jpg (1000 KB, 1400x1055) Image search: [Google]
das-wall.jpg
1000 KB, 1400x1055
http://www.nbcwashington.com/investigations/Secret-Service-Plans-to-Raise-White-House-Fence-by-5-Feet-377329721.html

Why is it OK for Obama to be protected by a bigger physical barrier, but not America?
>>
>>72329204
BUT I THOUGHT WALL N FENCES N SHIT WERE A MEME
>>
Because Americans are poorly informed.

Probably very few people even know there's a fence around it.
>>
File: image.png (536 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
536 KB, 640x1136
>>
>>72329421
>Afghanistan
Contractor or on deployment?
>>
>>72329204
>Why is it OK for Obama to be protected by a bigger physical barrier, but not America?
>Enlarging the barrier around the white house is the same as building a wall hundreds of miles long at the cost of 5 million dollars per mile

This is what Trumptards actually believe.
>>
>>72329824
The money America will save on blocked illegals will make the wall pay for itself in 3 years. But Mexico's going to pay for it.
>>
>>72329824
I'm not hearing "the cost is too high" as much as "The wall will do nothing. People will find a way to bypass it."

Because the cost is kind of a joke compared to America's GDP anyway so that's not even a point worth considering.
>>
>>72329824
As opposed to 110 Billion per year spent on subsidizing illegal spics?
>>
>>72329824
I think it's the core idea that supposed to matter, I mean there were a lot of fence jumpers who got pretty far into the white house and you'd want to keep your president safe no?
>>
>>72329981
This. The cost of one year of illegals is easily double the cost of the initially building the wall. Plus Mexico is going to pay for it :^)
>>
>>72329815
Deployed
>>
>>72330226
Shouldn't you be like, getting shot at my the Taliban or something instead of shitposting on 4chan?
>>
>>72329204
>Why is it OK for Obama to be protected by a bigger physical barrier
Obongoboogabooga will be out by the time the fence is finished.

>The agency, along with the National Park Service, said it intends to begin building a “taller, stronger” fence to protect the White House grounds by 2018.
>>
>>72330226

FUCK YOU TALIBAN!
>>
>>72330226
Big Brother is gonna have you arrested for posting on right wing racist boards
>>
File: hf912sE.jpg (211 KB, 1200x797) Image search: [Google]
hf912sE.jpg
211 KB, 1200x797
>>72330226
How does it feel to be a part of the most powerful army to have ever existed?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.