[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conversion to Islam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 13
File: 1446653434.jpg (85 KB, 468x334) Image search: [Google]
1446653434.jpg
85 KB, 468x334
So /pol/ why haven't you taken the ultimate redpill and converting to Islam the world's fastest growing religion.

>Hitler praised Islam.
>Churchill had positive things to say about it.

British women are full of dirty slags who are degenerate and Burkha would lead them towards a life of modesty.
British men are very inept and have stopped believing in god and Islam would free them of such weaknesses.

Remember this "La Ilaha Ill Allah Muhammadur Rasool Allah".
>>
File: 1454354545.jpg (36 KB, 791x613) Image search: [Google]
1454354545.jpg
36 KB, 791x613
>>
>>72328695
I want to, but I'm white. If I'd go to a mosque I would be stabbed to death by at least 20 people
>>
>>72328695
>And i got to give a nice interview about me me me
>>
>>72328695
Because I'm not a traitor to my heritage, I'd rather die to fight for obama convert to such a terrible religion.
>>
>>72329310
This desu. It's just a fab and trend nobody gives a shit about it. Edgy trend nowdays.
>>
File: Globalcolourlarge.jpg (275 KB, 1755x1240) Image search: [Google]
Globalcolourlarge.jpg
275 KB, 1755x1240
Because that would imply that I acknowledge Muhammad was a perfect man, shaped by God. Yet he encouraged inbreeding, which has left Arabs with low IQ and weak genes.

Undeniable proof that Muhammad was not shaped by God, and therefore a false prophet.
>>
>>72328695
I have seen plenty of muslim women's acting degenerate.
>Churchill had positive things to say about it.
The funny thing is that many jews viewed him as a Zionist hero
>>
>>72329179
The nuns chose dor that way of life, the muzzies get born in it and if they put it off in public they get beaten by the husband
>>
>>72329186
Why would you get stabbed ?
Don't give into the tactics of extremists.

>>72329527
IQ tests are not conclusive, its proven that most whites are descendents of neanderthals and lack emotional quotient and have lack common sense.
>>
>>72329310
This, millenials LOVE talking about themselves and will be happy to destroy western civilization if it means they can get an ounce of attention.
>>
>>72329762
>its proven that most whites are descendents of neanderthals and lack emotional quotient and have lack common sense.

Recently i have red a study that says exactly opposite. We actually got compassion, common care and cognitive abilities from them. Seems like other continents really lack this.
>>
>>72329762
Dude, Arabs are right here in Europe, there are many examples of them being dumb people who cannot comprehend any logic skill that a monkey can't do.

And all people except sub-Sharan Africans doesn't. Arabs and even Abos has Neanderthals DNA in them.

>and lack emotional quotient and have lack common sense
Source: Your ass

Neanderthals DNA made us valuable allergies I've read somewhere. But go research for yourself.
>>
>>72328695
>So /pol/ why haven't you taken the ultimate redpill and converting to Islam the world's fastest growing religion.

it's only the "fastest growing religion" (if you take that to be a fact) because Muslims have extraordinarily high birth rates, and the punishment for leaving it is DEATH.

well, shit, if fucking Scientology - or any other faith - had those two conditions, THEY would be the "fastest growing religion." this should be patently obvious, no?

moreover, many Muslims are deciding to leave Islam, even though they might be subjecting themselves to violence or murder from others still in the fold. that not only takes serious guts, but it tells you just how bad it is.

as for me, i am not a Muslim because i believe in the Truth - and the Truth is not an "it," but a "He."

Mohammed will not take your sins away. he was a sinner himself, by his own testimony. a sinner cannot dwell in the presence of a Perfect God. this means, if we are to be with God, He must have made a way to deal with those sins, while maintaining His Perfect Justice at the same time....

...enter the Cross.

and that, my friends, is why i will never bow my knee to a false "god."
>>
>>72328695
>Hitler praised Islam

No, he didn't. He allied himself with muslims until it was no longer convenient to be so anymore. Just like how italy, japan and sovies were allied with him. He would have turned on them eventually for being dirty relatives of kikes and christians. The only thing that mattered was complete loyalty to the state and arabic religions threatened that

Don't delude yourself achmed
>>
>>72330234
valuable = vulnerable
>>
File: 1460865222612.jpg (33 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1460865222612.jpg
33 KB, 600x450
>>72328695
Britain confirmed for the new Iran
>>
>>72330504
OP is a Muslim that frequently posts here
>>
>>72328695
Islam allows me to fuck my goat, Islam is best religion
>>
>>72328695
>Hitler praised Islam.
And then he didn't.
>>
>>72328695

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65O2mAZ8CHQ
>>
File: please_allah_abdullah.jpg (29 KB, 500x603) Image search: [Google]
please_allah_abdullah.jpg
29 KB, 500x603
>>72328695
Because only fools will convert to any religion. She was a slave to a broken society because she chose it. She's an idiot for falling into the trickery of the shape-shifting lizards.
>>
>>72330652

related:

if a fly falls in your drink, make sure you dip the WHOLE fly in the drink - for one wing has the disease, and the other wing has the cure.

source:

Dr. Mohammad
>>
This is a type of insanity that just can't be fixed.
>>
>>72330898

>falling into the trickery of the shape-shifting lizards.

u wot Icke
>>
This is a next level cuck
>>
>>72329527
Mohammed was white
>>
>>72328695
>The lower classes interbred
Lol
>>
>>72330962
kæk

Didn't know that one.
>>
File: image.png (164 KB, 506x484) Image search: [Google]
image.png
164 KB, 506x484
>>72328695
So /pol/ why haven't you taken the ultimate redpill and converting to Jugalo the world's fastest growing religion.

>Kid rock praised .
>Snoop dogg had positive things to say about it.

British women are full of dirty slags who are degenerate and The insane clown posee would lead them towards a life of modesty.
British men are very inept and have stopped believing in homies and Listening to the song "homies" would free them of such weaknesses.

Remember this "Look, I probably love my family more than anybody here
But my homies are family too, 3rd cousins' get outta here
Who was you with when you got tattooed?"
>>
>>72329179
That's a nun, not "Orthodox woman"
>>
>>72331146
ALLAH AKBAR
>>
>>72328695
She's not wrong exactly. One look at London will tell you Britain ( along with the western world) is a decaying dying civilization.

Old /pol/ knew this, but new pol wants to preserve it somehow?
>>
>>72331231
Muslims loves these kinds of pics.
>>
You forgot to put
t. Ahmed Abdullah Mohammed
at the end of your post bongfag
>>
>>72329179

i think, when it comes to women in Islam, we non-Muslims are more concerned about THIS than how they dress:

Sahih al-Bukhari 5825—Narrated Ikrima: Rifaa divorced his wife whereupon Abdur-Rahman married her. Aisha said that the lady came wearing a green veil and complained to her (Aisha) and showed her a green spot on her skin caused by beating. It was the habit of ladies to support each other, so when Allah’s messenger came, Aisha said, “I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women. Look! Her skin is greener than her clothes!” When Abdur-Rahman heard that his wife had gone to the prophet, he came with his two sons from another wife. She said, “By Allah! I have done no wrong to him, but he is impotent and is as useless to me as this,” holding and showing the fringe of her garment. Abdur-Rahman said, “By Allah, O Allah’s messenger! She has told a lie. I am very strong and can satisfy her, but she is disobedient and wants to go back to Rifaa.” Allah's messenger said to her, “If that is your intention, then know that it is unlawful for you to remarry Rifaa unless Abdur-Rahman has had sexual intercourse with you.” The prophet saw two boys with Abdur-Rahman and asked (him), “Are these your sons?” On that Abdur-Rahman said, “Yes.” The prophet said, “You claim what you claim (that he is impotent)? But by Allah, these boys resemble him as a crow resembles a crow.”
>>
>>72331277
I bet they do. Probably think Allah has blessed that watermelon and child.

> On par with Indians worshiping Loos and Catholics paying to see a piece of toast with Mary

Post moar. Religious nuts are retarded.
>>
>>72328695
>UK
Holy shit the memes are true Ahmed
>>
>>72328695
>Putting aside your principles for a fad
Kek.
>Hitler praised Islam
Just like he praised Stalin as his greatest ally.
>Churchill had positive things to say about it
And many more negative things which he actually wrote down in his book The River War. On the whole, he strongly disliked their attitude.
>British women are full of dirty slags
>Burkha would lead them towards a life of modesty
Slavery tends to do that sort of thing. Not to mention that the greatest slags are the atheists and (shockingly) the second/third generation of immigrants.
>British men are very inept and have stopped believing in God
5 decades of anti-cock crusades by the very women who have caused and are causing all of our problems ever since we gave them the vote. I'm not surprised.
>Islam would free them of such weaknesses
Yes, chains will liberate the blinded. Of course they will. Nothing says liberty more than being executed for defying the narrative. /s
>>
>>72330234

OOOOOHHHH i see - it says "Allah."

that makes it PERFECT for masturbation, from an Islamic perspective:

"If a man makes a hole in a watermelon, or a piece of dough, or a leather skin, or a statue, and has sex with it, then this is the same as what we have said about other types of masturbation [i.e., that it is halaal in the same circumstances given before, such as being on a journey]. In fact, it is easier than masturbating with one's hand".
"If a woman does not have a husband, and her lust becomes strong, then some of our scholars say: It is permissible for the woman to take an akranbij, which is a piece of leather worked until it becomes shaped like a penis, and insert it in herself. She may also use a cucumber".

-Bada'i al-Fuwa'id of Ibn Qayyim, page 29

a pumpkin is fine, too

http://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2013/09/103075/use-of-pumpkin-watermelon-or-other-tools-for-masturbating-is-legitimate-muslim-cleric/
>>
>>72329527
>Yet he encouraged inbreeding, which has left Arabs with low IQ and weak genes.

It doesn't work like that anon. But inbreeding will increase runs of homozygosity and thus increase the risk of rare Mendelian disorders (as well as some complex diseases like diabetes, schizophrenia etc.)

IQ is genetic but we don't understand all the genetic factors that play a role.

My grandfather was the son of first cousins, and his father and ancestors practiced first cousin marriage (they were leaders in their tribe)

He didn't marry his cousin but also became vice-president of a university in Syria. He also worked with the UN with developing agriculture (had a house in The Hague I used to visit)

So am I (son of two MDs and myself getting a PhD in genetics) just on the right tail of the IQ distribution? Or does your theory fall flat?
>>
>>72328695
Because any ideology that condones suicide is inherently flawed
>>
>>72331898

https://cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding/
>>
>>72332025
could you point me to an actual PEER REVIEWED publication?

I'm open to the theory but I want empirical evidence

>anecdotes =/= scientific method.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-27-21-40-13.png (154 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-27-21-40-13.png
154 KB, 720x1280
>>72328695
pic related will soon.

>kansas

why.
>>
>>72328695
Die in a fire hellspawn.
>>
>>72332132
http://www.pnas.org/content/75/8/3906

Got it from this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding#cite_note-Morton_1978-52
>>
>>72332132

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8240214

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25313490

a few others are referenced here:

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/psychologist-serious-consequences-of-muslim-inbreeding/
>>
>>72332171
>Women who list 'travel' as an interest
Rarely does anything good come from this
>>
>>72331898
>He didn't marry his cousin but also became vice-president of a university in Syria.

my ex wife was 'tarded.

she's a pilot, now.
>>
>>72328695
>Hitler said something positive about it
Back then Islam wasn't what it is today
He couldn't see the massive threat behind the antisemitism and traditional values that led him to "praise" Islam
You had no beheadings and certainly less stonings
Also he probably more appreciated the power that had control over the Muslim hordes than Islam itself
And most importantly, appreciating something does not mean that you want to have the same
Noticing positive aspects about Islam is not the same as wanting to turn europe into a caliphate
If some Burmese Buddhist say you have to fight Islam with violence cause "your heart can be full of kindness and compassion but even than you can't sleep next to a rabid dog" I might say these guys are based as fuck and that I admire their attitude and spirit as it proves that Buddhism is not only about being a ignorant faggot that doesn't give a shit about anything, but it doesn't mean that I want Germany or Europe to become Buddhist

>Churchill said something good about it
The opinion of this Beady Anglo only makes me depise this backward religion more
>>
>>72328695
Try harder next time, Abdul
>>
>>72328695
That whole picture reads like an obvious propaganda piece, disturbing.
>>
>>72329179
Not all nuns wear the habit.
>>
>>72332629
I'm a fuckin moron for writing such a wall of text on my phone in response to such obvious low quality b8
>>
>>72332629
Churchill bashed islam, not praise it. He was involved in the sudanese madhi revolt at the turn of the 20th century. He called it muhammadism and found it vile.
>>
>>72332132

here's another:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC392897/

(that one is not Islam-related, but obviously the same thing applies)
>>
>>72332132

more:

http://en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

tell me when you've had enough.

the sanity aspect is an important one. i think that - very generally speaking - much of the population in ultra-orthodox Islamic societies seem, batshit insane.
>>
>>72333037
>Anglo covering the Überanglo
Well, colour me surprised
>>
>>72328695
These girls should be adherents to the european religion, or to the christian desert religion of they like. Steering them towards Islam is a conscious tactic by the U.S/EU/NATO to provide propaganda ammunition for progressives about the virtues of all things foreign to legitmize further non-white invasion.
>>
>>72328695
Well, I think the main reason I haven't converted is because all Muslims and Kikes must roast...as someone that sees the truth in Kike and Kebob roast I would never practice either. Have a nice day. I hope we get to gas you.
>>
>>72328695
Britain is truly fucked.
>>
>>72329179
>implying I want any of it
>>
>2016
>religion

we have mapped the human genome and landed robots on mars. Pretty soon extended lifespans and cloning will be possible. ((((We))))) are the gods. Stop being a cuck bowing to the sky fairy
>>
File: fedora.jpg (59 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
59 KB, 500x435
>>72337119
And this is why Singapore should be role model for the West! Not a contradictory sandnigger supersticion by a raging, warmongering pedophile, or rather the drivel created by all the ghostwriters and shills in his name.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.