[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>September 15, 2016 >night of the first presidential debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10
File: GOP-2016-Debate_Wake-1024x674.jpg (98 KB, 1024x674) Image search: [Google]
GOP-2016-Debate_Wake-1024x674.jpg
98 KB, 1024x674
>September 15, 2016
>night of the first presidential debate
>10 minutes in Trump prepares his first haymaker

"And you can even control your own husband, how do you expect to control an entire country?"

What happens next /pol/?
>>
>>72327830
It may be too risky to involve Slick Willy. While Bill may be a liar/etc he still has 10/10 public speaking/persuasion skills. There's no point in dragging him in when Trump can KO HRC pretty easily without bringing up that subject.
>>
>>72327830

>going by bill's behavior, I'd say you handle cock as well as email accounts
>>
File: clinton.jpg (20 KB, 435x284) Image search: [Google]
clinton.jpg
20 KB, 435x284
>>72328097
Bill is so near death I wouldn't be surprised if he's using a walker by the time September rolls around. I don't think he's the election threat he used to be, even half a year ago.
>>
>>72328323

Well yeah, he stopped fucking around and became a vegan. He gave up his alpha male powers and is now regressing to omega.
>>
>>72327830
She'll deflect and say something like, "Yeah, well you cheated on your first wife."
>>
>>72328403
Bullshit, he is dying from AIDS
>>
>>72328403
Hillary has also forced him to develop Munchausen Syndrome in order to gain sympathy votes
>>
Trump wouldn't do anything this predictable out of the gate.

Besides, Shillary will be very prepared for that kind of attack.
>>
File: bc1.jpg (25 KB, 447x534) Image search: [Google]
bc1.jpg
25 KB, 447x534
>>72328323
>>
>>72328495
This. It's obvious.
>>
>>72327830
>And you can even control your own husband
>can
Delete and try again, OP.
>>
>>72327830
He won't open with that.
Her losing six billion dollars while running the state department.
Her crooked charity.
Illegal cattle futures.
She's funded by the kkk.
Her failed healthcare.

So many better things to attack her on, above the belt. No need to open with a flamingo kick to her va jay jay.
>>
>>72327830

I'm telling you this will be a walk in the park for Trump. There are only 2 scenarios in which Hillary has a chance and I don't want to ruin meme magic by mentioning the first one but the second one is in case Bill dies during the election run and she gets to play the strong-woman-who-is-trying-her-best-to-be-unaffected-by-grief card
>>
>>72327830
>DONAL! NEVER DID I EXPECT! BRINGING MY PERSONAL LIFE WELL LET ME YELL YOU SOMETHING, IT'S HARD BEING A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN AND WOMEN SHOULD BE STRONG
*thunderous applause*
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (69 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
69 KB, 533x800
>>72328568
>Besides, Shillary will be very prepared for that kind of attack.
I remember one time when Hillary started tweeting about Trump's treatment of women, he sent out a single tweet about Bill and she immediately shut up.

That was months ago and there are still months to go, so maybe she has and/or will build a defense. But remember that Roger Stone worked on Trump's campaign for a while, and he literally wrote the book on the subject.
>>
>>72328913
>championing the strong wimmen cause
>bullying and threatening to audit women who can't be silenced regarding bills rape

She's finished after that if that is how he countered
>>
>>72328878
Knowing Hillary, she might even get Bill fucking killed to get that narrative up
>>
>>72327830
>What happens next

Nothing of any relevance to the result. Democrats win, there are more of them.
>>
>>72328323
>>72328583
Bill dies just as debates begin, Trump won't stand a chance. Clear win for Hillary.
>>
File: 1455120350063.jpg (81 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1455120350063.jpg
81 KB, 419x480
>>72328153
Nice one desu senpai
>>
File: 1427323378776.png (19 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1427323378776.png
19 KB, 200x200
>>72328532

>Munchausen Syndrome

Lmao, thanks for that. Completely forgot this term.
>>
File: greenanon.png (4 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
greenanon.png
4 KB, 450x450
>Final debate before the election, Trump and Sanders as the candidates
>Moderator asks the final question of the night
>"To Mr. Trump and Bernie Sanders, how do you intend to deal with those who threaten our national security? Sanders may start."
>"I think calling people "enemies" deflects from the root cause of this problem, and that cause is white privilege. We should apologize for slavery and make everything free. We'll tax the rich at 99%, open the borders, and everyone will be happy."
>Liberal plants cheer
>"Mr. Trump, how about you?"
>"Enemies of the United States of America can only be counteracted with a strong, powerful response. Our current politicians are inept, Sanders is a cuck, and Americans deserve better. A Trump presidency is a guarantee for a strong, secure, and prosperous America, and I have a little demonstration to prove it."
>a small smirk appears on Trump's face
>"Bring him out."
>gruff contractors bring a shrouded figure to the front of the stage
>Trump slowly maneuvers to the rear of the figure, pulling off his hood and revealing his face to the masses
>It's El Chapo
>Trump reaches into his waistband and pulls out a gold-plated 1911, with the phrase "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" engraved on the slide
>not wasting a beat, he places the pistol to the base of El Chapo's skull and begins
>"I love the Mexican people, I love all people, but we can either keep our enemies at bay, or we can not have a country."
>Trump's glorious hair sways rhythmically, as if it had its own self-contained breeze
>he pulls back the hammer
>"El Chapo"
>El Chapo begins to sob
>"You're fired"
>He pulls the trigger, splattering El Chapo's brains across the stage
>The audience cheers loud enough to register on a seismograph in China
>Trump wins the election with 100% of the popular vote
>Sanders gets raped to death by BLM protesters in a back alley
>>
>>72328323
Poor bill. He needs to eat some burgers and stick cigars up some cunts. Will fix him up good
>>
>>72328495
Is Hillary denying him treatment? That shit shouldn't be a death sentence anymore. But I can see her being in complete control of their finances.
>>
>Bill Clinton will die before Jimmy Carter
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 269x187
It feels so good to be on the winning team for once. I wish i could vote for a german Trump.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 130x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 130x160
>>72329239
Stop
>>
Hillary will have Bill killed for the sympathy vote. She'll sacrifice him to Mollach.
>>
I expect the crowd to be like, "Ooooohhhh!"
I don't think Hilliam could handle that amount of heat.
>>
File: 1421085605674.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1421085605674.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>72328798
>No need to open with a flamingo kick to her va jay jay
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.