[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti Trump Protestors Blast Kids with Pepper Spray
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Cf2tfepWEAATwin.jpg (30 KB, 576x600) Image search: [Google]
Cf2tfepWEAATwin.jpg
30 KB, 576x600
Mexican kids getting peppers prayed....for supporting Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kfYNM1dhVE

1:53 - 1:57

What did she mean by that?
>>
>>72325844
Your lefties are so out of control that they attack the same type of people they are defending
They really are that delusional
The only logic they have is
>you like someone that I don't like
>gon' pepper spray dem kids
>>
>>72325844
First two second of the video

>"hello everybody, I'm male supermodel"

Cannot unhear.
>>
File: 1459392362446.jpg (17 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
1459392362446.jpg
17 KB, 480x318
>>72326242
You bastard.
>>
>>72325844
They probably should have thought about how these types of events typically play out and decided to keep the kids at home. Still, obviously, fuck the people who pepper sprayed them. Are there any videos of the actual incident or does anyone know who done it?
>>
>>72325844
Not surprised tbhf

If you aren't willing to be used by the liberals for their agenda, they'll treat you just the same as the "privileged, white, cis-scum"
>>
>>72326242

Uhh, you don't get to bring pepperspray.
>>
>>72326682
Radical left I should say.

Not all liberals are sjw-tier cunts
#NotAllLiberals
>>
>>72326765
>No true scotsman
>>
bump for liberals targetting children with violence because of a childs political beliefs.

>hows that communism working out?
>>
>>72326765
And those liberals are classical liberals. Classical Liberalism is the ideology we are trying to "Conserve".
The only good Liberals are Conservatives.
>>
>>72326837

that's not even a true scotman argument famalam

just because all A are B doesn't mean all B are A
>>
>>72326123
They aren't defending them, they're only defending the ones who conform to their racist ideas of a POC. A POC can't live their own life or make their decisions, they have to toe the line.
>>
>>72326765
>Not all Muslims are terrorists!

Yet terrorist attacks still happen, there are still SJW faggots even though you aren't one.

The #NOTALL_____ argument is stupid
>>
>>72326765
All liberals will be put to the sword.
>>
>>72327414
#notallarguments
>>
>>72325844
Look at all the Trump supporters, old white men
>>
>>72327784
Look at all the British. Snaggletoothed crumpet-fuckers with no backbones whatsoever.
>>
>>72327784
Hey man, hope you're recovering from getting touched as a kiddie by your teachers, then those who stepped in to help you, and your widening sessions with the prince!

Choke you bloody booger.
>>
>>72326747
he works for the kippah'd man
>>
File: 1459802581398.png (3 MB, 3058x4019) Image search: [Google]
1459802581398.png
3 MB, 3058x4019
> all the comments WERE against leftists
> mfw when I saw comments disabled in real time
>>
>fucking pepper-spraying kids because of their parents' politics
It's like they WANT to be hated.

Good call on the tazer though. Taze any cunt who's about to put his hands on you.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.