[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asked a based Jewish person anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 10
File: 1461768571658.jpg (29 KB, 600x559) Image search: [Google]
1461768571658.jpg
29 KB, 600x559
Asked a based Jewish person anything
>>
File: DNA result.png (41 KB, 793x477) Image search: [Google]
DNA result.png
41 KB, 793x477
My genetic profile
>>
חג שמייח ברו
>>
>>72325270
What do you think of this trigglypuff meme?
>>
>>72325376
>חג שמייח ברו

Lol :)

How's life Habibi ?
>>
>>72325270
I want you to take a shower.
>>
What do you think about the current immigration to Europe/Sweden?
>>
>>72325329
>Ambigous 1.6%

What's that? Are you homo or what?
>>
>>72325891
Just bi-curious
>>
>>72325270
I doubt you're based.
Let's check.
Are you going to continue the practice of infant genital cutting on your son(s)?
>>
>>72325779
I applaud your nation's immigration policy.

You truly set the standard we all wish we could aspire to, Your nation has done a Mitzva.

Allow me to thank you on behalf of humanity !!!
>>
>>72325891
It's probably Reptilian LOL
>>
>>72325270
>>72325329
Hello there brother goy, are you scheming the natives out of their shekels?
>>
>>72325270
I call bullshit, that isn't a real flag.
>>
>>72326027
You can't criticize circumcision, It's been proven to have many health benefits
>>
>>72326105
>doesn't know about zambia
>>
>>72325270
Why did you demolish the twin towers and building 7?
>>
>>72326177
I've been getting along just fine with my sheath brother ashkenazi, you just gotta wash it
>>
>>72326288
It was obstructing my terrece view :P
>>
>>72325270
why do you look way more like a sandnigger?
>>
>>72326177
Well you're definitely a yid since you didn't answer the question.
No, it's never been shown that slicing infant penises has ANY health benefits.
>>
>>72326177
T. Mutilated kikeboy
>>
>>72326478
Citation ?

Or are baseless assertions your shtick ?
>>
>>72325270
>zambia
>nigger-kike?
discarded
>>
File: destroygoys.png (150 KB, 1508x499) Image search: [Google]
destroygoys.png
150 KB, 1508x499
>>72325270
Why do you want to destroy us?
>>
>>72325270
Question from a atheist :)
Do you believe in the Jewish gene?
if so why are Jews in Israel look and act so so apart from each other....seems to me that the Torah is like a "history book" to most Jews...
for me being Jewish is only passed traditions / last name and religion, being Israeli is living here.
>>
>>72326622
You're a retard or the kikiest of likes to say that I made an assertion. You are the one claiming it has benefits.
Now, if i had told you, disgusting shifty heeb, that it has been shown that in fact infant genital mutilation causes BRAIN TRAUMA, then it would be appropriate to ask for a source. Stupid faggot kike
>>
>>72325270
What type of hand cream do you use?
>>
>>72325376
Sicher ist der Jude auch ein Mann, aber der Floh ist auch ein Tier
>>
>>72325270
>jew AMA

favorite bagel type / flavor?
>>
>>72326910
I believe that we are all one family, even though most of us are in fact related. Our connection to one another goes beyond genes.

Take me as an example (tall dark and handsome) I don't look like most of my family as we are Ashkenazi. My mother had blonde hair (Grey now) and has blue eyes.

I believe that we look different because we allopatrically adapted to our localized environments during the diaspora. Genetic tests prove that Middle Eastern populations have recessive genes for blue eyes and light skin. It makes sense that our recessive genes became more dominant in response to environmental changes. It's essentially epigenetic.
>>
>>72326910
Were you raised Jewish, Did you attend Skul or have Bar a mitzvah ?
>>
>>72327576

I think you're trying too hard to rationalize why you're a mudskin and your mom isn't.

>mom was fair haired / skinned
>must be because she was born north

Nah, bruh. She's a Caucasian. Jews are a semitic people. People convert.

Russia is full of Jews. How many of them look full blown semitic like you?

Few if any. It's not a geographical climate adaptation, Jews morphing into White people, over the course of a few thousand years.

People just convert.

There's nothing wrong with being a mudskin, but let's not pretend that Jews are this all-encompassing genetic dynamo, God's special little snowflake.

The entire religion aspect of it is bullshit to begin with.

Population migrations and mixing in with / converting indigenous populations is all there really is.

The religion part becomes a socio-cultural influence and that's it.
>>
>>72328431
Extensive Genetic testing proves that Jews are closer to one another than they are to their host populations.

Mizrahi and Ashkenazi are genetically closer to each other than they are to either Europeans or Arabs.

We have proof of this.

Jews are very much a race.
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.428664

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/10/science/10jews.html?_r=0

etc etc the studies are endless and all conclusive
>>
>>72325270
Me'efo atah velama atah bezambia
>>
>>72328871
>Jews are very much a race.
Jews are a meme.

Race is a meme.

This world is run on memes.
>>
>>72329051
Is science a meme ?
>>
>>72325270
Disgusting. I have 25% ahmed jew in me and I'm still more askenazi than you
>>
There are no based jews
>>
>>72329185
I do have a lot of European admixture, It was quite surprising.
>>
>>72328871
>closer to each other than they are their host nations

Well that only makes sense. If a gorilla breaks out of his zoo at a cage and just starts humping every damn animal in sight, he's going to have a lot of close relatives very soon, but he's never be any of those homogeneous distinct animals.

Mizrahi being the metaphorical gorilla, and their bastard offsping being the rape babies scattered among the various nations.

I can only assume your father was more or less an actual (metaphorical) gorilla, and your mom was a rape baby.
>>
>>72329263
>tfw you don't win wars
It's okay Romania, you make up for it with your?......
>>
>>72329341
>breaks out of his cage at a zoo

sorry famalam I'm high af
>>
>>72329338
I rather have the European admixture than what I have now. My mom's side of the family all came to the U.S. on Ellis island but my dads dad came from Persia back when it was still Persia, he married ashkenazi though.

>tfw you're actually a nigger
I wanna get my DNA done this summer.
>>
>>72325270
>based jew
hows it feel to be part of a rare and dying breed?
>>
I am the Jewish Moshiach, son of David, AMA
>>
>>72329447

Yeah, I've been putting off getting my own genetic testing done.

Fairly certain I have some Jewish admixture via Spain's expulsion of kikes, as well as French, German and Irish.

I think my chart will be quite multicultural rape baby adventure over the last thousand years.
>>
File: 1423363864596.jpg (56 KB, 563x600) Image search: [Google]
1423363864596.jpg
56 KB, 563x600
>>72325270
so you mean you're actually a Qabalist?
>>
>>72329485
>good
>>
>>72329338
why are you in zambia
>>
>>72329614
>answers question not directed at you
A
>>
>>72326177
>implying man can improve upon God's creation
>>
>>72329599
Fairly certain my family was expelled from Spain. If you can prove that you were at one point removed during the expulsion you can get EU citizenship as long as you know Spanish.

Once I get the test results back I'll find out.
>>
>>72329761
Theres more than one jew in this thread schlomo
>>
>>72329165
Yes, science is a meme too.

Because it's restricted to previous science.

It's another popular idea.
>>
BearJew
>>
>>72329890
i asked one jew a question. i dont care about some fucking leaf
>>
>>72325270
Is this rare? It feels rare.

Why do you believe you are based when you are a Jew?
>>
>>72329447
You should be proud of your ancestry, I suppose you're Bukarian ?

Ethnic Persians are some of the smartest people on the planet. Present day Iran is no representation of Persia. Only about 20% of Iranians are ethnically Persian. The rest are from Central Asia and India.

The Average ethnic Persian IQ is around the same as the Ashkenazi average. Most Bukari have some Ethnic Persian in them as 1/3 Ethnic Persians have significant Jewish ancestry .

Iran is our land, Ever since Cyrus the great liberated us we have lived there and over time many of us became Persian.
>>
>>72329830
>implying there is a God.
>>
>>72329984
I'm expat tho.

I can tell you about the conspiracy
>>
>>72325270
Why do you call people who aren't Jewish "anti-semites"?

"Anti-Semite" literally means nothing if you're not a Jewish person. You might as well call them an infidel or a heretic or a meaniehead - they all have the same effect; none.
>>
>>72325329
What site?
>>
>>72330088
Thats sweet cause I thought I was a sandnigger mixed with holy ashkenazi.

What are you majoring in/doing a graduate degree fellow kike? I'm going to take the LSAT in June.
>>
>>72330290

Further, proof is required that one is actually SEMITIC.

Anything less is concern troll-level religious appropriation.

Full blown caucasian people crying wolf.
>>
Why do Jews call themselves "The Chosen People"?

They are just a subclass of white people. Literally like the Irish.
>>
>>72330290
Colloquially the term "Anti-Semite" is associated hatred of Jewish people.
Since Jews were the only group of Semites in Europe the word Semite became synonymous with Jew.
>>
>>72325270
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
שלום עליכם

>>72326177

Actually not true. If you look at those studied carefully the methodology always has a gotcha to force the desired results.

It really only has health benefits if you make the assumption that the individual will be incapable of cleaning himself normally.

Interestingly Moses himself seems to have had a problem with the custom. See Exodus 4.

Another little thing that few people realize is that circumcision as practiced in Moses day was a far less severe operation. They did not remove the foreskin, they pulled it downward and snipped off the 'excess' without ripping it loose from the corona (where, at 8 days old, the tissues have not yet separated) and without exposing the head to dry out and become hardened. It was much more of a cosmetic surgery and much less of a damaging one.

So when and why did it change? During the hellenic period. Greeks were the dominant culture, in business as elsewhere. Greek culture put a huge emphasis on beautiful bodies (for men,not women) and the centers of activity, business and social, for greeks were the public baths, they would socialize and even make business deals naked in the baths. And they thought jews looked hideous when naked, so this was a problem for us.

Some jews came up with a solution. They found they could over a period of time *stretch* their remaining foreskin until it extended just long enough that the greeks no longer puked when they saw it. This allowed them access to the baths and the social and business contacts there.

This, however, enraged the Rabbis, and in response, they THEN devised a different form of circumcision, one that involved tearing the tissues around the corona and below apart willy nilly and removing the ENTIRE foreskin so that it would no longer be possible to stretch it out like that.

Now you can research this, I assume it, but just as a hypo question now, assuming it's true, would that change your plans at all?
>>
>>72329830

That's known as Tikkun Olam.....the Jew claims superiority over Divine Providence.
>>
>>72330449
You might as well call them an infidel.
>>
>>72330518
Truly an egotistical people. As bad as the backs desu.
>>
>>72325270
velo stop posting
>>
>>72330385
I'm here on Aid work, I'm a practicing medical doctor. Got my MBBS at Yeshiva
>>
>>72330683
Mazel tov! Are you religious or ethnically jewish?
>>
>>72330915

Not religious anymore, Much to my mother's dismay
>>
>>72331106
Yeah, I never even had a bat mitzvah. Did you take the trip to Israel you get when you're 18?
>>
>>72325270
Why do you let your faith define you? Do you need a fucking Gold medal for that?
>>
>>72325270
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>72330515
Very interesting! Thanks for the history lesson :p

My family would probably freak out if we didn't.
Plus it's tradition you know.
>>
>>72331241

People want to belong, shit-diver.

It feels good to be a part of something bigger, and though this doesn't describe me, it's all some people have and they cling to it.
>>
>>72331171
Spent most of my teenage years there, Got family in Ashkelon
>>
>>72331489
What do you think of the Palestine conflict? I'm personally anti Netenahyu purely because of this :/
>>
>>72327159
Hahahahaha
>>
>>72330515
It's a trick even to engage the "health benefits" argument. Certainly experiments are not performed on infants.
>>
>>72331346
The tradition of ritual infant abuse. How quaint. What an intelligent group of peoples.
>>
>>72331382
I think people who to religion want an authority to 'control' their lives because the opposite is too daunting for the individual - too much freedom and they don't know how to control themselves. Not to mention all of the critical existential questions are either swept under the rug or given some blanket statement explanation. It's therefore easier to live a life where those problems are no longer problems and are just figured out for you.
>>
>>72332028

Well, yeah, that's the key part of belonging. It's the sheep mentality.

Religion, specifically, facilitates a dual-function here, since it both gives you brotherhood and it also excuses you from personal responsibility, since the sky wizards are just fucking with everyone and we're just pawns for them.
>>
>>72331553

It makes me very sad, There's so much bad blood on both sides and Bibi's divisive rhetoric is making this bad situation downright appalling.

We must make peace with our neighbors, They are closer to us than any other nation. We easily forget our many similarities and focus on our differences.

We either need a two state solution or we have to try and integrate more Palestinians into Israeli society, Give them the option to either leave or accept Israeli citizenship.
>>
>>72332305

Will you apologise for 11.09.2001 and then petition for mercy?
>>
Can you clean the inside of my oven?
>>
>>72332930
>>72333060

OP is a nice guy.

Look to the christian neocucks and zionists in our government for accountability, faggots.
>>
File: dc_2_daylight.gif (242 KB, 177x274) Image search: [Google]
dc_2_daylight.gif
242 KB, 177x274
>>72333462
>>
File: Gush Shalom _ Veterans Today.jpg (388 KB, 1147x1388) Image search: [Google]
Gush Shalom _ Veterans Today.jpg
388 KB, 1147x1388
>>72332305
p/

You've probably seen this: http://www.jpost.com/Magazine/Features/The-lost-Palestinian-Jews

Now if you're only jewish by genetics, and I'm only jewish by religion, and we're both jews, how the hell are the Abu Khatsiras and the Elbaz and the Abulafia and the Almogs and the Dwouda not jews?

That's the part that makes the least sense to me of it all.
>>
>>72325270

I had to google this one to know where it is.
Is there good money to be made there from ivory? I heard one can make quite a buck selling it to the chinese in central africa.
>>
>>72325270
fake jew
>>
>>72325270
Ask a 6'11" midget anything
>>
>>72334441
They may genetically be Jewish but they converted to another religion. This causes significant problems.

Interestingly enough you'll find many genetically Jewish enclaves throughout the Middle East. Some still retain Jewish traditions and carry on Jewish names. I even have a friend from Azerbaijan who speaks a regional dialect known as "Uedi". I recognized many Hebrew words in it.

One has to bear in mind that our assimilation rates were astronomical throughout our history. So You'll find many Dhummi's.

I believe that Jews should have the right to return but we cannot be a Muslim majority country. It's not that I have anything against Islam (It's more relatable than Christianity).

Israel needs to be kept Jewish, If a person with Jewish roots from a Muslim background wants to return I will welcome his as I would any other Jew. The problem is that Dhummi's probably out number us by quite a bit.

This is just my opinion on the matter, I'm not an expert. Any feedback would be welcomed
>>
>>72325270
Why you look Sandnig?
>>
>>72334584
>I had to google this one to know where it is.
>not knowing about Northern Rhodesia
You need to step your game up.
>>
File: who-are-you-allowed-to-marry.jpg (101 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
who-are-you-allowed-to-marry.jpg
101 KB, 1200x630
>>72335672
>They may genetically be Jewish but they converted to another religion. This causes significant problems.

It does, it's interesting and frustrating to try to trace out why. So many jews are atheists, after all, even militant atheists to the degree that you could argue that's their religion, no one bats an eyelid about considering them still jewish. Other cryptojews have been treated very differently.

And as you say, Islam is more relatable than Christianity (in any form you are likely to encounter at least.) Yet it is the Muslims that must be driven from the land? Something has never added up here.

There are indeed many enclaves of jews throughout the middle east, and an incredible amount of history, much of which has been lost, much of which is in danger of being lost.

There's been much more conversion in both directions than the Rabbis want to admit.

>Any feedback would be welcomed

It's a difficult problem, absolutely, my feeling is that the State has taken a catastrophically wrong course that can only lead to utter disaster. It must be reverse, but I have no idea how it can be.

You can't have greater Israel and a jewish state by the definition of jewish the state has created.

Historically Ben Gurion and others initially intended to convert the fedayeen, not expel them. But it turned out to be not an easy job, nothing that could be accomplished quickly, and the idea was abandoned. And that introduced a grave sin into the foundation of Israel - the sin of fratricide.

It was also grave mistake to give the Rabbis so much power. The early zionists mostly believed that religion was a spent force which would be extinct by the year 2000 so they thought it didn't matter. They've been proven very wrong on that.
>>
>>72337130
this makes me like Israel. I've considered moving there and reclaiming the lands of my ancestors, but the rest of my family thinks israel is sick bait and is going to get nukes by mudslimes.

Maybe one day when i can afford a bomb ass bomb shelter.
>>
For Israel to keep the land it must keep the people. It makes no sense to keep the people and treat them badly, this only teaches them to return hatred. Honey should have been used from the start, not vinegar. Their property rights should have been respected and instead of forbidding intermarriage it should have been encouraged. The Ashkenazi taboo on polygamy should have been discarded, along with all the rabbinical matrilineality bullshit, and there would be a solid Jewish majority in the country today as a result.

But today? I don't know it seriously eats me up. I don't see how anyone can do anything to stop G-d from destroying it.
>>
>>72337130
I completely agree.

We tend to neglect our Eastern roots and try to be overly Modern/Secular, This is undoubtedly intentional. It's a mixed bag, for better or worse it's our reality.

Things could have been done better, we made many mistakes.

However It's not too late to make a difference, It won't be easy but nothing worth having ever is.

I highly recommend "The Wars Of The Jews" by Flavius Josephe. it may shed some light on the current conflict.

I found that when Yehudim are engaged in war there is no fiercer adversary.

Perhaps the Fedayeen inherited their resolve, They certainly are resilient. They will never be converted through force.

If we show them the right way through kindness, show them respect and live alongside them peacefully. Then perhaps they will return to Judaism.
>>
File: qwxeyt.jpg (249 KB, 1024x772) Image search: [Google]
qwxeyt.jpg
249 KB, 1024x772
>>72328871
>Jews are very much a race.
No they aren't, they're an ethnicity. They're not more a race than being Finnish or Spanish is a race.
>>
>>72332305

Gas yourself filthy traitor
>>
File: Shalom-is-for-all.jpg (108 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
Shalom-is-for-all.jpg
108 KB, 750x750
>>72339292
lol obviously we both meant felaheen not fedayeen just noticed that.

I've ready Josephus, actually I went straight through the collected works when I was 11. I've mostly re-read Antiquities however. Was there a specific section of the Wars that you were thinking of?

>If we show them the right way through kindness, show them respect and live alongside them peacefully. Then perhaps they will return to Judaism.

It's hard to see that happening now, with the many decades of bloodshed and bad feelings on both sides, and with the political power the Orthodox have, the demographics of the settlements... for this to happen now Israel would have to visibly, shockingly repent in a way I just can't see the political system ever allowing. I mean the reality on the ground is you can execute a helpless man in cold blood on camera and what do you get? Rabbis shaking your hand, crowds marching in the streets calling you a hero. How can it possibly go from that place to the other? It's hard to believe.
>>
>>72340084

>a jew telling another jew to gas himself

Welp I'm done. I've seen everything now.
>>
>>72325270
How many people have internet in Zambia?
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.