[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doctors Warn That Teen Labiaplasty Is On The Rise The number
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: red20canna.jpg (116 KB, 935x1113) Image search: [Google]
red20canna.jpg
116 KB, 935x1113
Doctors Warn That Teen Labiaplasty Is On The Rise
The number of adolescent girls getting snipped down there has nearly doubled

>Variety in the shape, size, appearance and symmetry of labia can have particularly distressing psychological effects on young women,

That roastie meme ...
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 199x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 199x242
>it's a Georgia o'queef thread
>>
Good job you fucking ass holes. You bitch about how bad women are constantly and how you just want a good one but in the same breath degrade all of them.

Now you have teenage girls cutting up their pussies because they face so much pressure from men. Gj gj gj
>>
File: MTEyNzU4ODU0MzQ0NTQxNzEw.jpg (33 KB, 620x446) Image search: [Google]
MTEyNzU4ODU0MzQ0NTQxNzEw.jpg
33 KB, 620x446
>>72325691

Her art has been commended for being strongly vaginal.
>>
>>72325801
>Now you have teenage girls cutting up their pussies because they face so much pressure from men.
>pressure from men

Bullshit, all these "unrealistic standards" come from women's magazines.

It's other women telling women how to live and what to look like, I don't think men really give a shit as long as you're not too fat
>>
>>72325221
This is retarded, but really it's funny to me that some of the autists on pol don't seem to realize what stupid, insecure and desperate to be liked girls are.
>>
>>72325221
>women can get breast implants to improve their image
>women can snip their roastie vag to improve their image

>still no way to increase penis size effectively
>>
>>72325960
That's mostly true, but I think young boys basically fall for it, too. I've definitely heard middle school and high school boys mock girls for anything slightly unseemly, including ugly genitals.
>>
>>72325801
Cunt women are their own worst enemies.
It's not mean in the school change rooms giving their friends complexes, or except for that one guy who's cock us exactly the same size, shape and colour of a kidney bean
>>
>>72325960
Nope. Every woman's magazine, especially directed towards teenagers is always "everyone is beautiful!".
For boys as well, though not as much. Only saw a few articles about how every penis is perfect just the way it is.
Until I went onto /pol/ I didn't even know guys cared about the outer looks of a vagina.

Though, I do not think /pol/ alone has enough influence to even reach teenage girls about anything. So I have no idea why girls would think like this.
>>
>>72325960
It's worse than that actually. They simply want to be as attractive as possible. It is subconscious and on a biological level of hierarchy to appear as an alpha woman.
>>
>>72325691
What's wrong? You got a Georgia O'Beef?
>>
>>72326330
>I do not think /pol/ alone has enough influence to even reach teenage girls about anything.

my 16 year old says kek and REEEEEEEEE
It's out there.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-25-18-50-00.png (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-25-18-50-00.png
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>72325960

This is the problem with too many women. They don't think:
>ya know what? I may have a roastie but, at the end of the day, fuck it. It is what it is.

Instead it's:
>ya know what? This seemingly unchangeable part of my body really needs to go. Time to go see a surgeon!

Honestly, excessive surgery for vanity reasons is literally one of the most degenerate things I can think of. But, then again, if I can cut my dick off and get a """"""" vagina,"""""" whats snipping a few curtains?
>>
That's pretty interesting. As long as they're getting it done by professionals and not some cheap back alley "doctor" I don't see an issue with it. They want a service, it makes them feel better about themselves, isn't that the whole goal?
>>
>>72325801
That's their own decision, no one forces them to do it. The only person who can make them feel ashamed is themselves. I have a giant nose (not Jewish) and got teased mercilessly even by my own teachers when I was young. I didn't give a fuck and sure as fuck didn't get a nose job. Women are just weak. Not anyone's fault but their own
>>
>>72326054
How often are you hanging around high schools and middle schools to hear young boys talk about pussy?
>>
>>72327160
I was in high school a few years ago. I have memories.
>>
>>72326563
Is this good or bad?
>>
>>72325221

>paint flowers and other objects because you like them and like experimenting with abstract forms
>feminists claim you're painting vaginas because woman
>tell them to fuck off
>stop painting flowers for years because all everyone thinks about is vaginas
>after your death feminists STILL claim your flowers were all actually vaginas
>tfw you just wanted to paint flowers
>>
>>72325221
the joos?
>>
>>72327160
what's wrong with hanging out with middle school boys?
>>
>>72325801
>whores want their vaginas to look a certain way to sleep with more men
>good job /pol/
>>
>>72325801
roasties are ugly

labiaplasty doesn't do anything harmful to the vagina, meanwhile men get their dicks cut and actually lose sensitivity

cry to someone who gives a shit
>>
>>72325221

No one wants to fuck an ugly cunt. If you have the money, why not?

You forget women aren't shit except for their face. You can have an huge nose or small dick and get away with it. A woman with a huge nose and nightmare cunt is fucked.

There's nothing wrong with cosmetic surgery so long as you admit you're a genetic quagmire and refuse to reproduce.
>>
>>72325221
Fuck that I love me some Arby's™ meat curtains.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.