[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why were we justified in taking their land? Pole?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
>>
>>72325184
Poland has nothing to do with it, retard.

And Western colonizers have spread their greedy colonizing misery around the world and in doing so have destroyed countless stable traditional cultures which display high levels of happiness and life satisfaction, if not as advanced forms of technology. Especially important is the understand of the relationship between humans and nature. Western colonizers have fucked up this relationship and now we're trying to work out how not to destroy the planet in the name of corporate greed.

Also, OP is an unusually stupid faggot.
>>
The time has come
To say fair's fair
To pay the rent
To pay our share
The time has come
A fact's a fact
It belongs to them
Let's give it back
How can we dance when our earth is turning?
How do we sleep while our beds are burning?
How can we dance when our earth is turning?
How do we sleep while our beds are burning?
>>
File: 1445930102644.png (142 KB, 1000x1511) Image search: [Google]
1445930102644.png
142 KB, 1000x1511
>>72325184
yes
>>
Because it took a white man 102 days to do this.

https://youtu.be/P73REgj-3UE

But in 40 thousand years they hadn't managed to build a single thing.
>>
File: 1461756344273.jpg (92 KB, 597x477) Image search: [Google]
1461756344273.jpg
92 KB, 597x477
>>72325184
You had nothing to do with it Lebanon. My ancestors did.

FULL
U
C
K

O
F
F
>>
>>72325354
Pole is the pronunciation of /pol/
>>
>>72325554
>Being this autistic.

Also:
1. a. In early use: a stake, stave, or stick, regardless of length or thickness; spec. the straight stem of a slender tree stripped of its branches. Now: a long, straight, slender, and more or less cylindrical piece of wood or another material, used in scaffolding, as a support, or for various other purposes.

1. A native or inhabitant of Poland.
>>
>>72325354
We also ended countless savage practices and miserable situations. Such as slavery, rampant pedophilia and abuse (OP pic very much related), and have ended a lot of death by needless causes. No civilization is perfect and the west has a toll to pay, but sweet fuck it's easily the best and is regaining it's nature loving roots which it never really lost. Get the fuck out nigger.
>>
>>72325184

Because whenever a technologically inferior civilization encounters a technologically superior one the inferior is inevitably conquered.

At least that's how it works in every Civ game I've played.
>>
>>72325184
Yep. We've managed to make the middle of the desert habitable for several thousand people while they were fighting and killing each other and supporting a few dozen at a time.
We've done more to sustain and look after the environment than they ever did and done more to preserve their culture they they ever bothered to.

>>72325395
>How do we sleep while our beds are burning?
Like a fucking baby.
Co-incidentally Aboriginals can't sleep without fucking a baby.
>>
>Colonialism is bad meme.
Hey actual americans, some canadian seems to have infiltrated your boarders and is spreading marxist propaganda.
>>72325354
Someone shoot this faggot quick.

Colonialism improved the entire planet, retarded niggermericans have invented a false narrative painting colonialism as inherently evil but the reality is without it they would all still be slaves living in undeveloped shitholes.
>>
File: Witchetty grub.jpg (220 KB, 502x337) Image search: [Google]
Witchetty grub.jpg
220 KB, 502x337
>>72325830
Do you know how to survive just on bush tucker skills? Thought not. You're just an impotent faggot who doesn't even understand the place you live in.
>>
>>72325704
>the west has a toll to pay
Why do you believe that is?

We don't owe anything to anyone. Stop falling for the reparations bullshit.

Even if you believe some great injustice was done (it wasn't) you cannot fix the past by paying off people who were never the victim for crimes you never committed.

It's nonsense.
>>
File: kev.jpg (61 KB, 397x555) Image search: [Google]
kev.jpg
61 KB, 397x555
>>72325184

piss off cunt I didn't steal shit you cunts get better money from centrelink anyway
>>
>>72325524
That is honestly the most calming and zen video to watch ever made.
I love the bird noises.
>>
>>72326012
Lol you think digging around the dirt at dusk for worms and eating them is a special skill?

Or maybe shooting a crow or a goanna with a slingshot and then leaving it in some hot coals for an hour is the amazing survival skill you speak of?

Bush tucker skills are rubbish, there is nothing to it but basic instinct and knowledge. Anyone could do it.

You know what is actually a skill worth noting? Farming.

Not setting fire to the forest and then walking through collecting burnt up carcasses of animals for a meal... not eating fucking ants... actual organised farming.
>>
File: Drop bear.jpg (18 KB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
Drop bear.jpg
18 KB, 400x298
>>72326464
I guarantee that you don't have skills in hunting dropbears, faggot. Your boomerang probably won't even come back.

Also, read Bruce Chatwin's The Songlines and you'll understand why farming is the problem, not the solution. We were born to be nomadic. We became butt-eating faggots if we're stuck in the same place.
>>
>>72326768
Next time try you try to be funny, drop the massive faggot routine.
>>
>>72325524
I feel like most "remote" tribes are more like the amish these days, where they know that the real work exists and even use some tech but decide to live their lives in a tribe.

I doubt that there would be many remote tribes today that truly live like its 2016 b.c.
>>
>mfw Aboriginal Policy Issues speaker at uni denies widespread infanticide and cannibalism in traditional culture. And hasn't heard of the IQ differences of races. And downplays how bad the sexual abuse and violence epidemic remains. No wonder no one has any real idea about why the Indigenous culture is so disparate in outcomes.
>>
>>72327089
One of my mates does social work with the most remote aboriginal community in the world.

You have no idea how retarded shit is.

>sacred dingo in the community nobody is ever allowed to "harm" it or the whole community will turn on you and try to kill you
>"harm" includes restraining it in any way for any reason
>literally a wild animal that is allowed to roam around and do whatever it pleases

>paint has to be constantly cataloged and locked up in a cage at all times to prevent substance abuse

>Any name of someone who has passed away is forbidden to be spoken because it will disturb their spirit
>A family had a little girl die, her name was wednesday
>Calendars have to be altered as a result

>Classes educating children not to sleep on the road at night

>Children go missing for days
>Parents don't care because "probably just on walk about"

>half the children raped or as they call it "had a fuck" before they are 10
>parents solution is to give girls over 8 birth control to prevent pregnancies
>get mad at whites for not respecting their culture and being racist when they try to intervene

These people are nothing like the amish.
>>
File: d1.jpg (73 KB, 620x438) Image search: [Google]
d1.jpg
73 KB, 620x438
>>
>>72329163
Oh shit did I put in 2 question marks? Sorry.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.