[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A citizenship card does not make you Canadian yellow man. You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Chinaman toys.jpg (268 KB, 1600x1099) Image search: [Google]
Chinaman toys.jpg
268 KB, 1600x1099
A citizenship card does not make you Canadian yellow man. You celebrate your disgusting culture at home. You refuse to speak our language in your home. You hire only your own people in this country. You litter our streets with garbage you call food. You launder your dirty money using our houses. You kill our animals for some kind of black magic traditional medicine to make your dick bigger. You are bound by your blood. You don't belong here. If you can afford it, get out.
>>
t.anglo

protip, Canada was named and founded by French people with the support of natives, so the only legitimate languages in Canada are native american languages and French so now you can fuck off with your fucking leaf
>>
File: Macdonald.jpg (130 KB, 1033x1293) Image search: [Google]
Macdonald.jpg
130 KB, 1033x1293
>>72324685
No the country was founded by mister 10 dollar Anglo. The name originated from natives.
>>
>>72324466
Amen, I hate the yellow trash inflating house prices and killing our culture. Also the women they bring here aren't beautiful Japanese ones, but ugly ass Chinese/Taiwanese butterballs.
>>
>>72324811
>The name originated from natives.

no it didn't, the whole region was named Canada by the French from the native Kanata meaning settlement you fucking cunt.

>No the country was founded by mister 10 dollar Anglo.
I had ancestors up there before the first anglo set foot in the americas
>>
>>72324966
You are right le baguette boy
>>
>>72324466
Enjoy your minority opinion which is also shared by. 5% of your "progressive" and "tolerant" population. Power in numbers, and your numbers are cucked into weed smoking, LGBT soaked oblivion
>>
File: Iroquois.jpg (236 KB, 850x1428) Image search: [Google]
Iroquois.jpg
236 KB, 850x1428
>>72324966
The word originated from the red man.
>>72324940
More Canadians need to speak out against the asian invasion. White Americans call out blacks for their bullshit all the time here. Why don't white Canadians rip on our largest minority group? Does political correctness scare us? The yellow man is having his way with this country.
>>
>>72325349
>The word originated from the red man.

I already explained to you that Canada was named by the French after the native word for settlement that the original French explorers mistakenly understood as a name for the region rather than simply indicating a settlement.
Are anglos so stupid that they can't even read their own language ?
>>
>>72324466
Why do you keep taking their millions then?
>>
>>72324940
>beautiful Japanese ones

Have you ever seen actual Japanese people? Not JAV shit? They're marginally more attractive than the Chinese at best.
>>
>>72324466
If an African Elephant is born in Ireland, it becomes an Irish Elephant...everyone know that!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.