[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CNN NEWS ANCHOR BLAMES MEDIA FOR TRUMP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1459110812047.jpg (293 KB, 600x1706) Image search: [Google]
1459110812047.jpg
293 KB, 600x1706
Where were you /pol/ when a former CNN News Anchor officially blamed the media for the rise of Donald Trump?

>“Look, we’ve always done a lot of stupid shit to get ratings. But now it’s like we’ve just given up and literally handed over control hoping he’ll save us. It’s pathetic, and I feel like hell.” Said another friend covering the presidential campaign for cable news, “I am swilling antidepressants trying to figure out what to do with my life when this is over.”

>"Everything he is doing is with TV news’ full acquiescence. Trump doesn’t force the networks to show his rallies live rather than do real reporting. Nor does he force anyone to accept his phone calls rather than demand that he do a face-to-face interview that would be a greater risk for him. TV news has largely given Trump editorial control. It is driven by a hunger for ratings—and the people who run the networks and the news channels are only too happy to make that Faustian bargain"

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/former-cnn-anchor-yes-tv-networks-deserve-blame-for-the-rise-of-trump/
>>
>>72321666
Good, I hope Trump puts more shills on suicide watch.
>>
>>7232166
>CNN stealing credit for our sorcery
Better we stay in the shadows and work our meme magics from from afar, O Prince of Flies
>>
>>72321666
CNN faggots reading Revelation 13 right now, shitting in pants, without a doubt.
>>
>>72321666
trump has a definite knack for exposin hoes.

MAGA BITCH
>>
Bye-bye, GOP.
Bye-bye, CNN.

Don't forget to eat dick on your way out!
>>
>>72321666
>media faggots start overdosing on antidepressant 'medication'
america is great again
>>
But isn't Trump doing a face to face interview special for Kelly's first airing of her new one on one interview show?
>>
>>72321666

Media tells the news the public want to hear and this guy is complaining about it.
>>
This whole election is so delicious, and it's not even May yet.
>>
File: emoweon.jpg (31 KB, 400x265) Image search: [Google]
emoweon.jpg
31 KB, 400x265
>>72321666
>I am swilling antidepressants trying to figure out what to do with my life when this is over
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.