[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just fixed the Balkans. They said it couldn't be done,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: perfectbalkans.png (74 KB, 635x515) Image search: [Google]
perfectbalkans.png
74 KB, 635x515
I just fixed the Balkans. They said it couldn't be done, but I did it.
>>
>>72321549

I approve of this.
>>
>>72321549
Great job Petros, shouldn't you be working now?
>>
>>72321549
Where is Thracia?
>>
>>72321741
As if there would be any jobs left in Greece.
>>
neat. Will Byzantium bring back the use of the denarius?
>>
>>72321786
I think Thracians pretty much merged with Illyrians and Dacians/Romanians. Most likely Greeks and Turks too, considering the geography.
>>
>>72321549
> Turkish and Greek
I see no negative consequences of these two ethnic groups living together
>>
File: The_Antique_Plovdiv.jpg (640 KB, 1200x748) Image search: [Google]
The_Antique_Plovdiv.jpg
640 KB, 1200x748
>>72321786
>Where is Thracia?
we prefer the term Roman now
>>
>>72321549
Needs more Poseidon in the sea and pesticide at the eastern Byzantium border
>>
Cyprus should be greek territory
>>
File: photostudio_1457327636225.jpg (322 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
photostudio_1457327636225.jpg
322 KB, 1080x1080
>>72321716
Little roach man approves
>>
>>72322015
Neither do I.
Here here, a celebration is in order.
>>
>>72321549
Sign me up. Remove Muslims and Kurds.
>>
>>72322015
This refers to the official language, actually. It implies a national awakening in western Turkey. They would recognise their Greek heritage, but not completely remove Turkish influence. For example, it would be hard to change an entire nation's language. It's okay though. Rest of Turkey would become Turkroachistan and Kurdistan. Maybe some land to Armenia too. Byzantium is essentially Good Turkey™.
>>
>>72321549
Ignoring trianon.

You ain't fixed shit.
>>
>>72321549
This is actually a really good map
>>
>>72321549
>yugoslavia didn't work last time
>make it again but this time with more albanians
wew
>>
>>72321549
>Dacoromia
What a stupid fucking name, it should be named just Dacia as Burebista, our first uniter, named it more than 2000 years ago
>>
>>72322293
Western Turkey votes Kemalist bro. Make a secular Byzantine and they'll support it over the Islamist cunts.
>>
>>72321549
it look good.
+1 deal.
>>
Why didn't you exterminate Turkroaches? A radioactive ocean is better than Turkroach land.
>>
>>72322783
All of the sqips should be accounted for so I don't see a reason for them to bitch about these borders. Being albos, they would probably find a reason to stir shit up.
>>
>>72321549
this map is perfect, as long as you change the official language of illyria to illyrian ie. shqip
>>
>>72322194
Only reason I didn't mark Cyprus was because I wasn't sure what to do with it. Might sound selfish to make it Greece, though I do personally like the idea. If any Cypriots want to chip in: would you rather stay as a separate country or reunite?

>>72322783
Not at all. Just because it's called Illyria doesn't mean there are "more Albanians". All of these countries are Illyrian descendants, simply more Slavicised than Albania. I'm not for removing Slavic influence either, since I picked a South Slavic language for Illyria. Kind of like Byzantium, these people would reconnect with their origins, but still maintain the influence conquerors had on them. Same with Dacoromia, which are Romanised Dacians.

By the way, if there are any Romanians around, is Dacoromia a good term? I've heard of "Dacoromania" as a term, but I think Dacoromia is better, considering it would completely remove the confusion with Romani population. In addition to that, it's shorter and you'd be called Dacoromans, which is a more fitting term for Dacian Romans.
>>
Is Illyria a throwback to the classical era, with the people there speaking Illyrian and having an Illyrian identity, or is it Yugoslavia 2: Nothing Could Possibly Go Wrong This Time Boogaloo?
>>
>>72323182
>Not at all. Just because it's called Illyria doesn't mean there are "more Albanians". All of these countries are Illyrian descendants, simply more Slavicised than Albania.
albania is the only one to preserve illyrian culture and language, so it's the only nation that lives up to the name.
>>
>>72322406

Fuck off bozgor , nop one cares about your shit small country.At the enxt trianon we will occupy most of Hungary.

>>72323305

Albaniansa re not illyrians , you fell for a Hoxha invention.

Not even today, abalnains cant prove they have even the SLIGHTEST relationship with illyrians.

Illyrians were romanised as dalmatians and some slavonsied as bosnians/croatians

The real illyrians are the croats,montenegrins and bosnians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_nationalism
>>
File: yess.png (818 KB, 1666x938) Image search: [Google]
yess.png
818 KB, 1666x938
Holy fuck this game is racist as fuck. Just see the nazi chat.

They just took GENOCIDING to galactic level.

Why is this not girlcotted yet?

They are literally creating Hitler gamers.

I like it.
>>
>>72321549
Would gladly immigrate to a Byzantium.
>>
>>72323305
I thought Illyria as a name with a Shtokavian-based language as the official one was a neat middle ground. The Yugoslavic narrative didn't work the first time around, so getting back to a more classical time may be a better way to unite these nations. Are there any better ideas?
>>
>>72323493
>girlcotted

>>
>>72323182
No , our Name should be Dacia and the people Dacians, the fucking french called us Romania to wipe out our historic relevance and claims on the former Dacian lands and it stucks, even then we wanted to be called Dacians. What the fuck is Romanian heritage? Dacia is romanian heritage, it's stupid to call us romans when the Romans only controlled 30% of Dacia, we just adopted the roman alphabet because it's better
>>
>>72322879
Should be named gypsystan
>>
Wait, where the fuck is Montenegro?
Are you kidding me?
I will burn 4chan to the ground if you don't put it back.
>>
>>72321956
Why would you use a blond woman with a penchant for coal burning as a form of currency?
>>
Remove kebabs from Cyprus REEEEEE !!!! You fucking betrayer you give half of the Byzantium and Cyprus to t*rks? Kill yourself you roach lover leftist piece of shit. You shouldn't allowed to live. Fucking goddamit I am Cypriot with a fucking Greek spirit and the will to eliminate the t*rkish nation from this earth and you, as a Green Greek support giving your nation and land to t*rks?
I am really sorry for how your nation ended up like this...
>>
>>72323603
I've seen many Romanians crave for Roman association and considering Romanian is the most conservative Romance language, it's not terribly unreasonable. I thought this name would be the perfect middle ground, but I'm interested in hearing more thoughts about this.
>>
>>72322293

They've done genetic studies and have essentially found that the Anatolian genealogy hasn't changed much over history. And since there is no major immigration event that occurred after Manzikert, I am 100% that the Kurds are the actual Turks and the Anatoliansd are just Greeks who think they're Turks and follow Islam
>>
>>72323856
See >>72323182

I left it uncoloured because it's not technically Balkan, and I wasn't sure if you guys wanted to reunite with Greece. I absolutely did not give Cyprus to Turkroaches, for God's sake.
>>
>>72323182

Seeing that the official term given by the EU for gippos are "rroms", you actually made it worse for us. Dacoromia sounds like a weird combination between a dacian and a gippo.

The country should be called Dacia, it's ancestral name. As my fellow Romanian said, the French gave us the "Romanian" term, so that they can control us easily and force the Romance influence on us.
>>
File: t.png (137 KB, 832x990) Image search: [Google]
t.png
137 KB, 832x990
>>72321549
How is the shithole that is bulgaria still there
>>
>>72323693
Burnt some tires today in hopes that global warming wipes out your piece of shit nigger infested swamp, time is on my side Tyrone
>>
>>72324001
All right, will keep that in mind! I was under the impression that I'd be shot dead if I renamed you into just Dacia, but I'm glad to see I was wrong.
>>
>>72323865

This is because dacians were considered subhuman barbars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh6sx7BrTEM
>>
>>72323856
>hurr i'm so butthurt my greek spirit runs in the diaspora

just admit that we need to work things out instead of flaming each other and be done with this.
>>
>>72321549
Can we be just Dacia? Dacoromia sounds weird.

And while we're at it, Bulgaria could be renamed to Thracia.
>>
>>72323865

All of the romanians that crave for that roman association are either stupid or delusional.

The Dacia Provence of the Roman Empire comprised only 25-30% of the territory the Dacian inhabited. The rest of the territory was free of Roman rule.

There are some historians that think that the dacian language and the language the romans spoke were similar, even though there are no enough evidence to prove this.

An example might be the thing Emperor Traian said when he entered Dacia: "I have returned to the land of my forefathers".

Also, Traian is depicted on the Traian's Column in Rome as talking with the Dacians directly, without the need of a translator. Given the accuracy the Column poses regarding the Dacian-Roman wars, there might be something up with that.

Romanian is the closest language to Latin that still exists and that might be because the language de dacians spoke was closely related to the early stages of Latin (vulgar latin, not imperial latin).
>>
>>72324001
They didn't do it to force some roman bullshit on us, they named us Romania at a time when we where claiming a lot of former Dacian territorries , letting us be named Dacia would have acknoledged our claims on those lands
>>
>>72324284
Well, Bulgars were the ones who really brought the Slavic influence in the peninsula and are likely much more Slavic than the other Slavic-speaking countries. I think it would be okay if they kept the name.
>>
>>72324124

Very good documentary, will watch again today.

Thanks for posting it, totally forgot bout it
>>
>>72321549
IT'S BEAUTIFUL!
>>
>>72324302
Wouldn't be a party without your copy-pasta Ros
>>
>>72324414
Yeah, that's why I said "could". I still think we should be just Dacia.

>>72324302
You know, the thing is while I find this theory intriguing, I'd find it kind of sad... Honestly I would prefer if they were different in language, still indo-european but not latin.
>>
>>72324395

Might have been me saying it wrong. I was referring to the fact that the French used the "romance language bullshit" as a tool to keep us close to the Western powers and as you said, to keep us from re-claiming the old Dacian provinces that are inhabited by proto-romanians to this day.

The French tried to make us a satellite state of them ever since the 1800's.
>>
>>72324542
Honestly i was hoping they would succeed, far better than filthy commie R*ssians
>>
>>72324491

Is it sad tho that I didn't copy paste anything :(?

>>72324522

Oh well, we will never find out the truth, bro. Sadly, our historians do not want to rewrite our history. Archeology is dead in this country and thieves keep on stealing everything that is related to our ancient dacian heritage.
>>
>>72324688

They never stood a chance. The Ottoman Empire on one side, the Russian Empire on the other side ... we were always cannon fodder and a natural boarder between Empires that wanted to fuck each other out.

Looking back at the history, I'm amazed and surprised as well that we managed to form our country and keep most of our ancient boarders to this day. We should be grateful that we had some good as fuck politicians back in 1918 and after that during the second world war.

Hell, if not for that, Romania would only be comprised of Wallachia and maybe Moldova.
>>
>>72321549
Good job with Illyria, Bulgaria and Greece. Dacoromia should be Dacia, Byzantium should be a city state like Singapore/Vatican and not the turkcroach shore
>>
I am ok with this. So we can once again revolt against Roman oppressors and get rekt by everyone around us.
>>
>>72324078
>gypsy believes in global warming.

We'll just make those dikes a couple of centimeters higher.
>>
>>72324302

Ovidiu, a roman poet, spoke with dacians and lived in Dacia for a few years, and it took him a few years to learn dacian

>>72324937

>global warming isnt happening

back to tubmlr with you

10 years agowe had snow for months and the snow was over 1 meter high, now for a 2 years already we barely have 1 week of snow in winter
>>
>>72324937

All jokes aside, one of the best documentaries I have ever seen in my life was about the Dutch and their god-damn resilience against the sea and that swamp-riddled country that you had.

You've managed to change an uninhabitable land into a masterpiece through engineering and hard work, everybody should fucking respect that.
>>
>>72321549
Still not good enough.

Albania doesn't work with Yugos, and Macedonia is fully Bulgarian.
>>
>>72323428
>cigány

I'm not even a Hun, I'm English. Romanians are not white tho mate. Pure gypo.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (193 KB, 762x785) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
193 KB, 762x785
>>72321549
>t*rks
dumb them in the water
>>
>>72325148
And inbred brits are white, Nigel?

Please.
>>
>>72325148

I do not understand, what do you win by calling romanians gypsy.You do realise that you have way more pakis/indians/blacks than we have gypsies?

And hungarians are not huns, Hungary/hungarian comes from on-ogur not from huns.Its a name confusion.
>>
>>72325305

It's actually sad that even the Hungarians don't know that. Im not flaming them, but the Hungarians have nothing to do with the Huns.

Hungarians were comprised of a tribe that rode alongside the Huns and settled when the Huns passed through Panonia.
>>
>>72325244
Selective inbreeding never hurt anyone. Just ask the kikes and the nips.

Heather is also the shittest form of foliage imaginable. Get a fucking grip gypos.
>>
>>72322293

Let's make the Aegean great again. But you need to leave NATO and give us support ok? Or else we won't accomplish shit.
>>
>>72325088
It still sometimes amazes me how high the water is in some parts of the country. How those people 400 years ago just thought fuck it we'll make this swamp fertile farming ground and then actually did it is really amazing.
>>
>>72325469

>Hungarians were comprised of a tribe that rode alongside the Huns and settled when the Huns passed through Panonia.

dumb noob

Hungarians today are just magyarised slavo-vlacho-germans with added minorities

Hungary comes from on-ogur,.

Magyars were an on-ogur tribe of bashkir origin from Volga that invaded Europe in 896, untill they were defeated at Lechfield.
>>
>>72325515
In this hypothetical scenario, we'd absolutely be best buds, Mustafa.
>>
>>72323305
>albania is the only one to preserve illyrian culture and language, so it's the only nation that lives up to the name.

this is true and i think that >>72325141
this is the reason why Albanians would jump onto this too.

>>72323575
I think it is ok. It is just a matter of dialect and scripture but any educated person can read all of them and understand them without problems.

>>72323428
>The real illyrians are the croats,montenegrins and bosnians.
Genetically speaking it is true but still Albania preserved some elements of Iljirij culture that might be important.
>>
>>72326312
Okay but we run the economy Yorgo.
>>
>>72324937
Global warming is an undisputed fact you idiot, it IS happening, what is under question is wheater man has an influencial affect on global warming or if it is just a natural process
>>
>>72326579
we go through this every year...
its called summer
>>
>>72326579
Ha next you mean tell me the earth is round.
>>
File: 14327246.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
14327246.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>72321549
>Epiri not in Illyria
>>
>>72321549
>transylvania is part of Romania
>>
>>72327183
the way it should be faggot
>>
>>72325740
>>72325469
>>72322879
The cognitive dissonance level of pol would drop by 99% percent if gyponians would be banned again.

You are the worst of pol.
Even worse than Indians, Canadians and Swedes.
At least it's funny how they try to argue and joke around.
But you... you are just pathetic, day and day again.
>>
File: Justinian555AD.png (343 KB, 1280x694) Image search: [Google]
Justinian555AD.png
343 KB, 1280x694
>>72326312

LET'S DO IT

LET'S REMOVE THE EU-NATO-ALLAHIST-JEW TYRANNY AND REVIVE THE GREATEST CIVILIZATION THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

W H E N
H
E
N
>>
>>72327028
Fuck off Afrim
>>
>>72328898
So you don't believe global warming is real then?
>>
>>72323865
>Romanian is the most conservative Romance language
I know you guys are very poor, but still you should read some books sometimes
>>
>>72321549
Unfortunately there are not so many Greeks left in the western Anatolia, Greeks and Turks exchanged Christian and Muslim populations after the end of WW1.
Its a shame really, Turkey lost most of its cultural and economical potential after that.
>>
File: 1461816755189.jpg (29 KB, 392x495) Image search: [Google]
1461816755189.jpg
29 KB, 392x495
>>72324124
>they admit it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHAEHAEHAEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I'll be sure to remember this video everytime some Romanian goes full WE WUZ
>>
>>72324302
How is Romanian the closest to Latin?
It is a Romance language without a doubt (with Slavic and Dacian influences), and one can understand the most basic words if he speaks other Romance languages, but if you listen to Romanian and think it sounds similar to Latin, you have problems. That's just some obvious myth you keep repeating. Have you ever taken a look at French or Italian?
Listen to Italian. Besides the CH and Z sounds, it sounds pretty close to Latin. They even kept the stressing mostly the same.
Than Romanian has a lot of SH and TS and , the î and â, and the E in the beginning of words changes to YE just like in Russian - these were not found in Latin at all.

The tones and stresses and way of speaking reminds me more of Slavic languages.

For example when I met with some Romanians in the West (not strawberry pickers) I could understand the most basic things they said while talking between themselves because of my knowledge in other Romance languages.
>>
File: 1459969409635.png (68 KB, 800x526) Image search: [Google]
1459969409635.png
68 KB, 800x526
>>72326579
>what is under question is wheater man has an influencial affect on global warming
IT'S BEEN THE WEATHER MAN ALL ALONG
>>
File: reallyperfectbalkans.png (70 KB, 638x510) Image search: [Google]
reallyperfectbalkans.png
70 KB, 638x510
Updated map with tweaked borders and fixed names. Gave Bulgaria some more clay and made Byzantium borders somewhat more semantic. Also added Cyprus for the sake of completeness.

>>72329274
Wasn't just the exchange, but also the genocide of Pontic Greeks. But even current population is essentially Muslim-converted Greeks. It's okay though. People in Byzantium can maintain a mixed Turco-Greek identity. It would be a secular state that would likely also include some mild Muslim population, but focus would be ethnic identity, not religion.

>>72329231
Do you know what conservative means in terms of linguistics? No? Better shut up, then.

>>72328921
Fuck EU. Mediterranean Union, mates!
>>
>>72321549
retarded fucking faggot, this "byzantium" should be greek

Byzantium being a single puppet nation is retarded, byzantium is only empire
>>
File: ParisPeace-Venizelos-Map.png (242 KB, 912x631) Image search: [Google]
ParisPeace-Venizelos-Map.png
242 KB, 912x631
>>72330664
>gives land to everyone else
>greece gets nothing, not even cyprus or constantinople
faggot, what's next? giving macedonia and thrace to bulgarians?
>>
File: wewuz1.png (54 KB, 1023x579) Image search: [Google]
wewuz1.png
54 KB, 1023x579
>>72330664
Explain how Romanian is more conservative than standard Italian, Sardinian, and French.
You can't? Better shut up, then.
>>
Also look up "Transylvanian School" on Wikipedia.
Explains the WE WUZ mania.
>>
>>72331167

He's the half-albo shitskin
>>
File: 1459673612731.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459673612731.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
>>72321549
Its kinda sad to see Greeks still having the Megali idea... cant even fully controll Cyprus but still want Istanbul and Izmir
Top kek
>>
>>72331167
>greece gets nothing
turkey gives the most valuable lands and still greeks are to complain.

PAY
LANDS
>>
>>72330664
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classification_of_Romance_languages
>>
>>72331167
You don't get it. "Byzantium" would be an excellent ally for Greece, and Illyria would help greatly improve Balkan economy. I did give us northern Epirus, which is the only other place that really has Greek-speaking majorities in population nowadays. I'm being realistic here. Resilient, Western Turks can be great allies for us. We are one peoples with different languages and religions, but a common heritage.

>>72331189
Because it conservates more syntactical and grammatical features of the language we refer to as Latin today. Doesn't mean that its more or less legitimate than Italian or French, just that it evolved less than they did. That's a known fact, and you should stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
Slovenia isn't balkan country. We were just in Yugoslavia. When will you retards fucking learn?
>>
>>72323182
selfish?

dude, stop making greeks look bad, youre a dumb fuck. its not selfish to take back what was once yours.
>>
File: greek smug.jpg (209 KB, 675x1032) Image search: [Google]
greek smug.jpg
209 KB, 675x1032
>>72331736
You're an idiot, you're fucking delusional roach, you couldn't even invade half of cyprus against some peasants with pitchforks and hunting rifles.
It's really sad how you think you're so powerful, yet you claim to humiliate Russian troops in Syria, while crying to NATO when they do something in return.

You're a fucking cancer
screw you

>>72331857
you literally gave nothing

>>72331901
This byzantium you speak of was greek and always will be, no need for a seperate country, only reason turkish is the majority in smyrna and thrace is because they own the regions.
Cappadocian greeks still live there.
>>
File: kasich.jpg (19 KB, 300x154) Image search: [Google]
kasich.jpg
19 KB, 300x154
>>72332039
He's probably an albo
>>
>>72328898
>>72329231
>>72329391
>>72330373
>>72330511
>>72331189
>>72331889
>This guy trying so hard
Ok here's your (You), go away now
>>
>>72332041
>you literally gave nothing
well no wonder your economic policy spread over to your political one. you can stay over in greece.
>>
>>72331189
>Romanian urheimat was not within the carpathian basin
This meme right here. I seriously don't find anyone but hungarians who try to push it. I never was convinced by it because it implies a migration across a natural defence to an area often trampled by migrating hordes.

Talk about educational inertia...

P.S: that guy is wrong, not roman colonists, they were too few in numbers - the more important part was the local dacian population.
>>
>>72331480

Transylvanian school was funded by italians and french to romanize us.The idea was that we were pure romans and that we were to chang to catholicism and become a buffer state

>>72329231

romanian is objectively the most consarvatice romance language.Not only we are the oldest romance language of today neo-latin languages but we also have the closest grammar to latin.

>>72331189

that post from reddit was ltierally banned for revisionism, i was there.Fuck off
>>
File: AncientMapsgermanic_roman_486.jpg (839 KB, 2298x1730) Image search: [Google]
AncientMapsgermanic_roman_486.jpg
839 KB, 2298x1730
Here you have how should be Europe
>>
File: 1454171042969.jpg (180 KB, 760x1000) Image search: [Google]
1454171042969.jpg
180 KB, 760x1000
>>72332144
what did you give you fag
>>
>>72332041
All areas I've marked as Byzantium are also ethnic Greek. They are Muslim and they speak Turkish, but they have Greek blood. We should be more resilient and cooperative. They may be unbrainwashed one day, but we need to be understanding before we reach that point.
>>
>>72332162
Dude why the fuck would you feed the troll, he's just baiting and trying to stirr up shit, don't fall for his b8
>>
Surprisingly, i'm fine with this.
>>
>>72332041
We could argue all day about how powerful or weak Turkey is but the fact that RIGHT NOW I AM IN SYMRNIA SHITTING IN MY TOILET PROVES HOW WEAK YOU LOSERS ARE
>>
>>72332341
are you OP
>>
>>72323044
Nah, this map pleases our goals.
>>
>>72330373

proto-romanian had alot of sounds that are innexistent today.even some dacian ones that were very hard to pronounce.Hell, the most famous bulgarian historian and founder of thracology institute, Georgiev, says that romanian is semi romanized dacian
>>
File: faggot.png (136 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
136 KB, 306x306
>>72332407
>haha you're weak because we got directly funded by the soviet union with gold, weapons and equipment, your allies betrayed you and withdrew all their troops from anatolia while still dividing us and keeping everything and leaving you to fight alone but prohibiting you from entering ankara and defeating our army
>>
>>72332423
Why the fuck do you think I'm Albo? I gave us Northern Epirus and made a good step towards improving our relationship with Turkey. You shitheads who want everything and refuse to cooperate are the reason we can't have nice things.
>>
>>72332592
you didn't even fight a fucking world war and got BTFO by a decimated army

but yeah, keep up with the excuses. meanwhile we're going to MAKE AEGEAN GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>72332423
Nope, i'm in the second-farthest Albanian city from Greece.
>>
>>72321549
Constantinople is Greek and only just. You fixed nothing.
>>
>>72332199
>romanian is objectively the most consarvatice romance language.Not only we are the oldest romance language of today neo-latin languages but we also have the closest grammar to latin.
Can you give me some examples?

In a study by linguist Mario Pei (1949), the degrees of evolution of the Romance languages with respect to the ancestral Latin were found to be as follows[10][11]

Sardinian: 8%;
Italian: 12%;
Spanish: 20%;
Romanian: 23.5%;
Occitan: 25%;
Portuguese: 31%;
French: 44%.

>>72332271
DUDE DON'T USE LOGIC AND ARGUMENTS, IT GOES AGAINST ROMANIAN TRADITION
>>
>>72333042

I already know this study, in fact i know every piece of accusations taht hungarians can make.

Mario Pei used in his study not the grammar but the phonology/vocabulary mostly, where romanian , being surrounded by non-romance speakers, lacks.
>>
>>72332592
You invaded old man of the Europe with 4 global power completely funded by Brits but still got your ass handed by Turks.Yout commander are shit check out Sivas,Battle of İnönü and second battle of İnönü see how your army got flanked many times,how you walked in to ambushes.Turks kicked your ass just accepted and move on with your life pedro
>>
>>72323603
> the fucking french called us Romania to wipe out our historic relevance
as if you had any to begin with : ^)
>>
File: kek.jpg (33 KB, 480x564) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
33 KB, 480x564
>>72332592
>improving relations with turkey
kek

>>72332760
what decimated army you fucktard?
of course your army sucks, but having help from the soviets and italians was enough, they trained you and armed you.

now stop bullying us so we don't drill oil in the aegean, because you fucks get oil from ISIS and you're right next to the middle east and we only have the aegean

and we did fight a world war, are you dumb or just acting
>>72333228
then learn to fight without having to hide behind trees you dumb turk
>>72333034
this
>>
>>72333042

Romanian grammar is closest to clasical latin.

Romanian maintains from CLASSICAL LATIN the synthetic Genitive and Dative (with the help of endings) pattern, while Italian, French and Spanish preferred the construction as it were in the VULGAR LATIN

Romanian conservative features denote its isolation from the Western Romance world, despite the Slavic influence.There are many Latin traces found in phonetics, morphology, syntax, and vocabulary, which have long disappeared from the other Romance languages:

DECLENSIONS 3 (three) surviving declension categories for the NOUN,
just as in the case of Classical Latin. 100 LATIN words preserved exclusively in the ROMANIAN vocabulary
>>
>>72333332

-3 personal moods (indicative, subjunctive, imperative) and three non-personal moods (infinitive, gerund, participle).

NEUTER GENDER of nouns kept from CLASSICAL LATIN non-existent in the other Romance languages, marked only in Romanian by the ending "-URI".These words have male-gender forms in the singular and female-gender form in the plural: pod-podURI (bridge-bridges).

PHONETICALY, Romanian kept Latin diphthongs from CLASSICAL LATIN UNLIKE other Romance languages: Classical Latin "au" remained "au" in Romanian:

Endings in “U”. Only Romanian, Sicilian, and Sardinian kept its endings in “U” from Classical Latin, versus “O” in Vulgar Latin and western Romance.
>>
>>72333126
OK, then just give me a couple grammatical examples, which are not
>we still have three of the original seven noun cases
>we have -i as a plural marker (besides -ul)

Surely, it can't be hard if it's really the closest to Latin
>>
>>72333377

SEMANTIC SENSES developed from ARCHAIC LATIN words

Latin "pavimentum" (floor) - Romanian "pamant" ("land"),
Latin "carraria" (wide road) -Romanian "carare" (foot path),
Latin "fossatum" ("ditch") - Romanian "sat" (village),
Latin "anima" (soul) - Romanian "inima" (heart).
>>
>>72333388

see >>72333332
>>72333377
>>72333409

also add the use of definite article, which attaches to the end of nouns., only in romanian.All other romance langauges lost it.
>>
Balkan threads are destined to turn into a shitfest.
>>
>>72333601
Just like the balkans in general. Go figure.
>>
>>72333715
You know it!
>>
File: 1461015548977.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1461015548977.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
this thread started good but then it turned in 3rd balkan war
>>
File: 1455088125291.jpg (128 KB, 679x960) Image search: [Google]
1455088125291.jpg
128 KB, 679x960
>>72333330
>hide behind trees
Not knowing the most basic War tactics
You guys are pathetic
>>
>>72330664
>Fuck EU. Mediterranean Union, mates!

I always wondered where Greece would go if the EU was to split. Would it join the very possible "Latin Union" probably made out of France, Spain, portugal ? Would it remain alone ?
I guess I have my answer now.
>>
>>72323940
This is common knowledge, leaf. Kebabs are just corrupted gyros
>>
>>72333838

1888, Otto had trips.
>>
>>72333332
>>72333377
>>72333409
Fair. Thank you.
What English language material do you recommend on the topic?

Also
Do you have any idea why I and A changed to î/â before nasals? Some Dacian influence?
>>
>>72333838
And he was right.
Fucking Serbs.
>>
>>72333893
Oh I'm sorry Turkroach, did the United States tell you you can speak? You should shut the fuck up until Russia Moves their S400s away and you can pretend like you matter again...
>>
>>72324019
good gracious! when will you annex Moldova and end its suffering??
>>
>>72322879
>>72322406
>>72323603
>>72333265
>>72325469
>>72328898
Man, the way Romanians get butthurt and get rekt is the funniest thing ever. Good job everyone for putting them back in their places.
>>
>>72334394
When Moldova will annex Transnistria.
>>
>>72334634
DUDE SZEKLERS ARE MAGYARIZED ROMANIANS
in 3...2...1..
>>
>>72334634

are you a szekler scum?when were romanians rekted?

>>72334213

I dont know

But what is raelly interesting, is that all main rivers from romanian are directly inherited from dacian:Mures,Olt,Siret,Prut,Tisa,Somes,Crisuri(Crisul alb,Crisul negru,Crisul repede),Bega,Aranca,Caras,Nera,Cerna,Jiu,Vedea,Arges,Ialomita
>>
>>72334671
Τransnistria is protected by Russia afaik
>>
>>72334306
America did i tell you to stop sucking my cock?If you dont keep sucking i ll close my bases
>>
>>72334671
LOL! Moldova Annex Transnistria. Give the people there ONE good reason for wanting to join Europe's poorest country when they could be given Russian level Salarys and welfare instead.
If they joined Romania and got a shitton increase in living standards then i'd understand, but at the countrys current state thats nonsense
>>
>>72335133
Remember what happened last time? You got bullied so hard you reopened the bases with your tail between your legs.
>>
>>72331736
I think you meant to say Constantinople and Smyrna.

Besides, wouldn't the civilised Western Turks be better off living in a state separate from all those Islamist eastern peasants and Kurds?
>>
File: Pepe Imam.jpg (21 KB, 369x363) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Imam.jpg
21 KB, 369x363
>>72335133
>sucking my cock
>gay behaviour
>islamic country

I always knew muslims were closet faggot
>>
>>72335763

I meant faggots,I don't wanna sound like an illiterate peasant
>>
>>72333377
>>72333332
As someone who loved Latin in school, I guess I like Romanians more now
>>
>>72321549
Change Illyria to greater Serbia and serbian language and its fine.
>>
>>72335970

there are alot of romanian variations, each for a vlach region

for example there was krkovlach that is extinct today, maurovlach in serbia, istroromanian is still today, aromanian today too in greece,fyrom,meglenoromanian in bulgary etc
>>
>>72336180

also add the extinct dalmatian and the extinct panonian romance
>>
>>72335649
And tell me when did that happen?
>>
>>72336264
Iraq. Way to show your underageb&.
>>
>>72336319
He is very underage. Turkey was and is an American colony since 1950s. Going berserk and bite your master for a few times do not change the fact you are an obedietn dog ever since Stalin threaten to invade you.

People tend to have short memories.

and speaking of short memories Erdogan really pushed for pro usa polciies back then, he "prayed" for american troops, tried to lobby for turkey to enter the war from north etc and you protected and supported his ass up until 2013. Kinda like saddam, the sweehart in iran-iraq war but literally the devil itself when he invaded quwait.

Erdogan was an islamist then and he is an islamis now. Americans only beginning to hate erdogan when he went against american interests is proof of how good your media works to pump people.
>>
>>72335763
>Implying that i am muslim
>Implying that there cant be American grills
>Implying there cant faggots in Islamic countries
>Implying that Turkey isnt secular
You are one ignorant cunt
>>
>>72336623
>Americans only beginning to hate erdogan when he went against american interests is proof of how good your media works to pump people
It has more to do with American realpolitik sentiment. You're either with us or you're against us. We don't have an in between.
>>
File: Med union.png (50 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
Med union.png
50 KB, 500x496
Here is the only answer for a partially peaceful Balkan
Let the Med Race handle this my Slavo-Thracian friends
>>
>>72336623
Following a pro American policies doesnt make you a dog
Bombing ypg proves you wrong
Turkey needs a strong ally and that Ally is America stop being so shallow
>>
>>72321549
<3 Ένας αληθινός γιος του Ξενοφώντα!
>>
>>72336882
being this delusional
>>
>>72321716
Well we definitely know he's not Cenk :^)
>>
>>72337024
Nice argument
>>
>>72321549
Pay debt greece
>>
>>72336882
>>72336653
It's good to see some Kemalist Turks in a land where the amount of çomars grow exponentially
>>
>>72336763
I know, it is sad, you can be an islamist fucktard as long as you push for US interests you are fine.

But I think USA woke up from his last 30 years of policy of backing islamist conservatives to counter more secular-pro russian leaning leftists in the reiogn (particularly Turkey itself). I hope erdogan continues to screw up so that you have futher deterrent to not support these fuckers again.
>>72336882
We are a colony ever since Stalin demanded territory from the east. If anything fight between YPG and Turkey is a competition of who can suck the dick of united states the best. YPG's basic rhetoric is, "look support us, we will suck you better than Turkey"
>ally
an euphemism for a vassal-satellite state. Russia and China can be -allies- UK and Germany can be allies. Not Turkey and USA. Few barks here and there and USA throwing some bone for turkey to chew does not change that fact.
>>
>>72336653
>Implying that Turkey isnt secular
kek'd
>Implying there cant faggots in Islamic countries
pic related
>there cant be American grill
But Ahmed,you'd rather fuck a man and ya know it
>>
File: Untitled.png (67 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
67 KB, 1280x1024
I fixed Europe
R8
>>
>>72336319
not an underageb& here, I thought our bases were opened but the invasion of Iraq from the north was not allowed?
>>
>>72336882
Turkey needs to detach Kurds and Islamists and seek alliances in the neighborhood. US seeks to serve its own interests. We share a common herritage and the most beautiful land of the planet. Greece and western Turkey being enemies is a joke that needs to end.
>>
File: greek army.jpg (176 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
greek army.jpg
176 KB, 594x396
>>72337238
>implying we want north albania
>implying we want retarded slavo-"""""macedonians"""""
just give them to bulgaria and give north albania to serbia

>>72337312
>not an underageb&
confirmed underage
>>
>>72337105
He's not delusional. He's right. We're only your ally nominally. Don't think you can depend on us for anything, ever. If you ever work against the interests of us, you WILL regret it and we WILL make you pay. There has never been an instance where someone spat in the eye of the US and got away with it. The best part is: outside of Russia and China, no one can afford to not play ball with the US.

>>72337178
If he falls back into line, we'll be cool again probably. Same thing happened in 2003 with you guys. Same thing happened with the French who we got to join NATO.

>>72337312
We weren't "allowed" to operate from Turkish territory at all so they might as well have been closed. You fixed your mistake after we took some of your troops hostage though..
>>
>>72337382
>implying we want north albania
Don't care
You need to wash them out with Christianity
It's for the greater good
>>
>>72337382
I even remember the small island incident we had :^)
>>
>>72333330
I literally can't wait for a Turkish terrorist to bomb a Russian city. MFW I get to remove more roaches from this earth than my propapous :D
>>
>>72337178
first time i see a logical based tur
>>
>>72337238
>Vardarska
>North Albania
>Greek

Do what >>72337382 said desu

>>72337473
afaik , North Albania is mostly Catholic
>>
>>72325176
It was the other way around during the retaking of Izmir :^)
>>
>>72336835
>Portugal
>Spain
>Not Moors

LOLOLOL
>>
File: 1459183332216.jpg (40 KB, 720x663) Image search: [Google]
1459183332216.jpg
40 KB, 720x663
>>72337599
Delet
>>
>>72337454
no I've checked it, Incirlik was still operational although for logistics. I know what happened afterwards.
>>
File: greek aviator qt.jpg (120 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
greek aviator qt.jpg
120 KB, 600x900
>>72337499
you're the only country that acts this retarded over small islands

>>72337599
why is your flag still germany

>>72337575
eyy friend
>>
>>72337659
>Hating on based Iberian/Mediterranean bros
Yeah, well memed my Albanian friend
>>
>>72337683
>Incirlik was still operational although for logistics
Flying to fucking Kuwait and then into Iraq is not operating from Turkey into Iraq. Fix your shit, turkroach.
>>
>>72337728
and you are not? :^)
>>
>>72337728
qt

Also , you the one I helped put his regional flag on?
>>
>>72337764
>"German"
Mehmet pls

Iberians aren't Mediterranean. Spain was a Roman Colony, give it back to the Romans :^)
>>
>>72337238
>Independent Galiza
>wanting to create yet another bankrupt nation in Iberia
two is enough, my friend
>>
>>72337919
I'm Greek diaspora
Iberians delivered alone with Trajan and Marc Aurel more quality material than the whole Slavo-Illyrian Balkan combined
>>
>>72338030
>Greek diaspora
>posts like a Turk
>Greek diaspora
Turkroach raus REEEEEEEE
>>
File: greek cavalry.jpg (63 KB, 870x516) Image search: [Google]
greek cavalry.jpg
63 KB, 870x516
>>72337901
yes

>>72337891
No, we don't, you're literally the one causing conflicts

>>72337919
romans don't exist anymore
σταμάτα
>>
>>72321969
greeks pretty much became immigrants after the roman empire came
they travelled to the north they pretty much became the vikings
>>
>>72337769
Checked. Learn the difference between an invasion and operation.
>http://edition.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/europe/03/20/sprj.irq.turkey.vote/

>ANKARA, Turkey (CNN) -- Turkey has agreed to let U.S. and coalition aircraft use its airspace for military operations against Iraq.

>The Turkish parliament voted 332-202 to allow war planes to fly over Turkey en route to Iraq.

>CNN's Harris Whitbeck, in Turkey, said the vote by the only Muslim member of NATO was "good news" for U.S. military planners.

>He said the vote referred to "overflight rights to foreign nations," meaning any coalition aircraft could use Turkish airspace, not just U.S. planes.

>The vote does not let U.S. forces use Turkish bases for an attack on Iraq, the office of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said.

>Incirlik air base, Turkey, is already being used for no-fly zone patrols.
>>
>>72338095
kλάσε μου τα αρχίδια tbqh
>>
>>72338098
>No, we don't, you're literally the one causing conflicts
oh greece, aren't you a dindu of turkish caliber :)
>>
>>72338113
WE WUZ GREEK AND SHIT

Nice proxy Sven
>>
You will all be annihilated by the slavs, lower race scum
Go take your vlach/illyrian Albo asses to africa where you belong
>>
>>72338220
That was well after you told us no and after we took your troops hostage. Jesus Christ, you are dumb.
>>
File: 20151125_Turkish_AirforceForbes.jpg (168 KB, 960x684) Image search: [Google]
20151125_Turkish_AirforceForbes.jpg
168 KB, 960x684
>>72337891
>>72338256
>Posted as I violate Greek airspace for the 6th gazzilion time in a year
>Posted as I claim rightful Greek sea territory as mine
>>
>>72338284
ειναι η αληθεια βασιkα...
ολοι ξερουν πως οι σημερινοι γερμανοι/δανοι/ φιλανδοι/σουηδοι kτλ kτλ εχουν μεγαλυτερη σχεση με τους αρχαιους παρα εμεις...
>>
>>72337110
Nice humor Björn, but shouldn't you be sucking Abdullah's dick?
>>
>>72321549
Greeks should fix their economic problems by conquering Turkey with our help and extracting resources from the sandy shithole.
>>
File: ELLAS.jpg (44 KB, 457x535) Image search: [Google]
ELLAS.jpg
44 KB, 457x535
>>72321969
Turks lived in central asia during those times my good lad

>>72338220
>learn the difference between an invasion and operation
This is stupid, Barbarossa was an operation, Fall Marita was an operation, Fall Blau was an operation
>>
>>72338380
see, why don't you steal a page from our playbook and claim that you didn't borrow the loans in the first place?
>>
>>72338471
do i need to educate you on inclusion and exclusion?

invasion is a subset of operation you dumbass. there are also, you won't believe it but, logistics operations.
>>
>>72338417
Ναι, "όλοι" το ξέρουν. Για δώσε kαι μία kαλή πηγή. Πχ. kάποια απόδειξη ότι για kάποιο λόγο όλοι οι αρχαίοι Έλληνες άρχισαν να μιλάνε πρωτο-Γερμανιkά kαι για kάποιο λόγο δεν άφησαν πουθενά ελληνιkές επιγραφές. Ναι, είμαι σίγουρος ότι έγινε μαζιkή Έξοδος.
>>
>>72338493
Are you a turko-jewish mutt?
>>
File: russiangreekalliance.jpg (80 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
russiangreekalliance.jpg
80 KB, 780x439
>>72338417
Που τα διαβαζεις αυτα? Στο spiegel?

>>72338425
will you help us russia, sorry for tsipras being a cuck and acting all big by denying a joint naval operation with your and our navy
>>
>>72338319
Don't forget, Slavs are subhumans.
>>
>>72338340
>That was well after you told us no and after we took your troops hostage
It happens in March 20, 19 days after the vote. Iraq invasion began in May.

I don't expect you to follow up your incoherent thoughts anyway, you are free to babble yourself into whatever delusional belief you'd like. I present facts, you don't.

P.S hostage crisis happened around a year later, in Northern Iraq.
>>
File: German.jpg (59 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
German.jpg
59 KB, 480x640
>>72338579
I wasn't completely serious lad, learn how to take a joke

>>72338714
even skenderbej was greek
>>
>>72338602
ψαξε για "greece runestones" απο εkει θα βρεις οτι πληροφοριες θες για το πως πραkτιkα οι αρχαιοι ελληνες στην ουσια kατεβασαν τους βορειοευρωπαιους απο τα δεντρα

δεν ειναι δουλεια μου να διδασkω ιστορια
>>
>>72338607
We pay our denbts go-greek friend :)
>>
File: 1456393074946.jpg (22 KB, 236x364) Image search: [Google]
1456393074946.jpg
22 KB, 236x364
>>72338417
>He is believing the Nordicism propaganda
Ela re file, oti exoume sxesh me thn anatolia isxuei
But the Ancient Race was Mediterranean, the phenotype/facial structure looked very unique
>>
>>72338714
your nation of ice cream and burek sellers is quite fierce
>>
>>72338775
>get destroyed in an argument
>I-IT WAS A PRANK BRO

kek, i love rubbing your nose. take it easy cunts, i like you
>>
>>72338775
WE WUZ SKANDERBIGZ N' SHIET
>>
File: 1461847334826.png (74 KB, 635x515) Image search: [Google]
1461847334826.png
74 KB, 635x515
>>72321549
Should really be like this tbqh
>>
>>72338856
We did manage to obtain Kosovo, and that's only the beginning.
>>
>>72338803
Είσαι πραγματιkά kαθυστερημένος. Σίγουρα υπήρχε μετανάστευση μιkρών ομάδων στα βόρεια, kαι πιθανώς να βοήθησαν να kατεβάσουν τους Ουγkα Ουγkα από τα δέντρα, αλλά αkριβώς αυτό ήταν: μιkρές ομάδες. Διαφορετιkά θα μιλούσαν Ελληνιkά στη Σουηδία kαι Ιταλιkά εδώ. Καθυστερημένο πρόβατο. Πάω στοίχημα ότι είσαι Γερμανοελληνιkό υβρίδιο kαι προσπαθείς να διkαιολογήσεις την ύπαρξή σου.
>>
>>72339085
How? throwing rocks at them from the border
>>
>>72339068
Țbh pham i think we should just annex Bulgaria, it would be the best thing for them right now
>>
File: Georgios_Papadopoulos-1.jpg (35 KB, 260x314) Image search: [Google]
Georgios_Papadopoulos-1.jpg
35 KB, 260x314
>>72338803
>δεν ειναι δουλεια μου να διδασkω ιστορια
φιλαράkι, αυτα δεν τα διδάσkουν πουθενά kαι τωρα kάνεις συζήτηση για την ιστορία, δεν την διδάσkεις, ωφελείς να συμπεριλαμβανεις kαι πηγή σε αυτα που λες.

>>72338902
It's not that hard to realize jokes friend

>>72339068
no, just no
either just annex east rumelia or leave it

>Ουγkα Ουγkα
χΔ

Lads this is now a junta thread.
>>
Illyria shtovakian? LOL, get your slavic ass back to Russia.
>>
>>72339183
Because throwing rocks from the border is exactly what the KLA did, right?
>>
>>72339180
οταν η ρωμαιkη αυτοkρατορια μπηkε στην ελλαδα kαθυστερημενε o Lucius ειχε περιγραψει την kατασταση στην ελλαδα ενα χρονο μετα σαν μια τεραστεια "αποδημηση" ελληνων προς τα βορεια

δεν ηταν ποτε μιkρες ομαδες διοτι δεν υπηρχε αλλη λυση μετα την μαχη της kορινθου
>>
>>72339085
good job, now if you only stopped moving out of it and stayed there
>>
File: Georgios_Papadopoulos.jpg (44 KB, 620x455) Image search: [Google]
Georgios_Papadopoulos.jpg
44 KB, 620x455
>>72339370
J U N T A?
>>
>>72339392

what if I told you that Illyrians were romanised as dacians and then slavonisd in part as croats and bosnians?Wjat if I told you that this is today commonly accepted by every historian?

But you can check the dna test for yourself
>>
>>72339068
No need to insert more Slavs in our gene pool. Would be far more reasonable to insert """""Turks"""""" than Bulgarians.
>>
>>72339370
σιγουρα οφειλω αλλα δεν μου αρεσει να δινω πηγες προτιμω να τις βρισkουν μονοι τους διοτι μπορει να βρουν kατι που δεν kαταφερα να βρω εγω kαι ετσι να kερδισουν kαι οι δυο..
>>
>>72339497
/thread
>>
File: big three.png (49 KB, 400x217) Image search: [Google]
big three.png
49 KB, 400x217
>>72339183
I once saw this shitty movie on youtube because I was sick and bored about the kosovo incident.
Pretty sure it was an albanian movie, they displayed the serbian general as your stereotypical fat evil villain guy that held some woman hostage to have sex with her.
it was really retarded so i stopped watching

>>72339478
He was the only one that could make greece great again

>>72339461
>believing in roman propaganda
wew lad
>>
>>72339661
sure i forgot romans were time travellers too
>>
>>72339497
So the rape children can get reunited with their ancestors
>>
File: 31 METAXAS_10_10.jpg (81 KB, 945x634) Image search: [Google]
31 METAXAS_10_10.jpg
81 KB, 945x634
>>72339661
>The only one

Lad?
>>
>>72339661
Need the movie kek
>>
>>72321549
What font is that Ioannis?
>>
ALEXANDER THE GREAT WAS ALBANIAN
>>
>>72340175

omg the same shiptar with his propaganda again

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?328612-Albanian-myth-making-of-history
>>
>>72340175
And here I though the French Albo Diaspora maniac wouldn't appear on this thread, kek.
>>
>>72340237
omg the gypsy i gave 10 cent before
>>
File: 19046-004-4227691A.jpg (16 KB, 244x300) Image search: [Google]
19046-004-4227691A.jpg
16 KB, 244x300
>>72339785
He died too early.
Οι Άγγλοι τον έφαγαν.
Το είχε πει ο Μανιαδάkης, «Αν είχαμε βάλει τον Μεταξά σε ένα νοσοkομείο στην τρίτη θέση, θα είχε ζήσει»

Οι Γερμανοί είχαν προτείνει αναkωχή kαι ειρήνη άλλα οι αγγλοι δεν ήθελαν.
rip
>>
>>72339469
Albanians spread like the plague.
>>
File: hit.jpg (151 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
hit.jpg
151 KB, 1024x768
>>72339813
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL10FiKAQo4

watch it and kek
>>
>>72340282
lmao.

Im off from three days meanwhile you are here everyday
>>
File: 1460554849934.png (8 KB, 305x361) Image search: [Google]
1460554849934.png
8 KB, 305x361
>>72340420
Δε ετερναλ ανγkλο τι μπι έιτσ
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.