[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /pol/ defend this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 3fYdJxf.png (162 KB, 1060x783) Image search: [Google]
3fYdJxf.png
162 KB, 1060x783
How does /pol/ defend this?
>>
>>72321371
>believing the jew meme
>>
I won't defend him on this one. The truth is global warming is a scam by the globalist internationalist Jew cabal that wants to create multi-lateral economic treaties that bring us one step closer to one world government.
>>
>>72321371
>China produces tons and tons of toxic shit literally shitting up their ecology and making their own people wear gas masks
>lol it's obviously their plot to keep da white man down
>>
>>72321488
It's on his Twitter though.
>>
File: captain planet saves the earth.jpg (216 KB, 500x1001) Image search: [Google]
captain planet saves the earth.jpg
216 KB, 500x1001
>>72321371
Because he's right. There is no scientific proof that humans control the weather, and all the policies people want wouldn't affect China who is the world's worst polluter.
>>
>>72321492
>The truth is global warming is a scam by the globalist internationalist Jew cabal that wants to create multi-lateral economic treaties that bring us one step closer to one world government.
This. Of course Trump can't say that straight out, so he just chose China to blame on, to strengthen his other talking points 'against' China.
>>
>>72321804
I do. I control the weather. It's all my doing. Sorry. I won't let it happen again. Please forgive me.
>>
>>72321492
This.

Does it not bother normies that any time muh climate change is brought up, in the next breath the solution is always presented as some sort of wealth transfer?
>>
>>72321371
Because while the US hangs itself with environmental regulations, China is free to shit up the atmosphere as much as it wants. Unless China actually does something, America reducing emissions does fuck all.
>>
>we have to do something about climate change NOW or it will KILL EVERYBODY!
>Hows about we start building new nuclear reactors then
>Oh no we can't do that better wait a few decades for renewable to be capable of replacing fossil fuels, don't want to act too fast it's not like we're in a rush or anything

Explain this one greenies.
>>
>>72324636

Leftists being afraid of nuke power is the one thing that's holding back all of the progress. That and muslims.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.