[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary vs Donald trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 992x558
Why should I vote for Donald trump instead of Hillary?
>>
File: 1461733954603.gif (2 MB, 500x552) Image search: [Google]
1461733954603.gif
2 MB, 500x552
he'll make anime real
>>
To make America great again.
Also to have a r after 8 years of d
>>
>>72319068
...what kind of question even is this, you cuck?

>guise, why should I vote for the embodiment of the american dream instead of a vile eldritch horror? huh? tell me, I'm too stupid to figure it out.
>>
File: 199865434885.jpg (531 KB, 1080x978) Image search: [Google]
199865434885.jpg
531 KB, 1080x978
>>72319068

>flag

Stick to chocolate faggot.
>>
File: carlcuck.jpg (39 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.jpg
39 KB, 600x615
>>72319068
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
You don't have to if you are a normal person.
>>
>>72319425
But she's going to raise the minimum wage
>>
>>72319068
you shouldnt vote
>>
>>72319068
I enjoyed Obama's Presidency, so I'm going to vote for Hillary. Despite what people say about Obama, shit really hasn't been that bad. I mean fuck, by this time in Bush's Presidency, we already had 2 wars and 5,000 dead soldiers and 32,000 wounded.

Fuck that, wars today aren't profitable like they use to be; globalization with multiple manufacturing markets has ended any hope of wartime economic booms. It's all a thing of the past.
>>
Isn't it better if the government provides free healthcare
>>
And don't immigrants improve economy by providing a work force
>>
>>72319701
No they are still highly profitable just not for the middle class. Just look at the f-35 behind schedule and over budget but we still pay
>>
>>72321293
I'm not talking about a few individual contracts, I'm talking about the American economy as a whole. Don't fragment this, look at the whole picture.
>>
>>72319068
always go with the lesser evil
>>
>>72321199
If immigrants can work, they can also claim welfare. Immigrants who can do neither, can claim free health care, without paying taxes into the system.
>>
>>72319701
>war aren't profitable
>so I'm voting for one of the biggest warmongers in the presidential race.
>>
>>72321199
Natives can take those jobs immigrants do. Saying otherwise is pretty racist. "we need hispanics to do our dirty work", see where I'm coming from.
>>
>>72321538
But the immigrants deserve fee healthcare as a human right
>>
>>72321690
Its not their right. They aren't even citizens. Only citizens should get what their taxes pay for.
>>
Hillary is the right choice for america.
any other president would just be wrong.

Americans, you must vote correctly ! Remember, Clinton is the president your must elect, she is the right choice.
>>
>>72321573
she is no dove, but she is far from a warmonger, that's retarded as fuck and you know it.
>>
>>72321690
Someone shouldn't be able to go to your country, and use your money to pay for their healthcare. This is why tourists need health insurance before coming to certain countries.
>>
Convince me Trump is not a warmongering hate filled bigot....
Convince me he will not drive the economy into the ground.

About the only thing I like about him is he is not a damn religious freak.
>>
>>72321909
>>72321398
>>72319701
You're an anti-white who should be shot on sight, you're a fucking embarassement to your race, you fucking race traitor cuck.
>>
He's not a felon who embodies all the worst aspects of Nixon.
>>
>>72321199
As long as there's 1 native without a job, economic migration isn't justified.
>>
>>72322018
Here here!
>>
>>72322018
But immigrants always work harder than the natives
>>
lena dunham will be exalted from our territory
>>
>>72321980
like i give a fuck what you think Sweden
>>
>>72319537
And who's going to hire you or anyone else for the new minimum wage? Is the labor you provide worth whatever the minimum wage will be for them to employ you?
>>
>>72319068
Because he will sue all those foreign countries into poverty!
>>
File: 1461131191119.png (599 KB, 532x744) Image search: [Google]
1461131191119.png
599 KB, 532x744
>>72319068
Are you on vacation right now? Americans should vote for Trump because he doesn't belong in the back pocket of a bunch of conflicting foreign powers and NGO's. He is a nationalist who wants to do what is best for America and Americans first. Hillary has to serve the interests of the basically evil power broker's she has been bought by or they will see her in jail. She panders to special interest groups and SJWs and then goes and does the old southern Democrat special. You know that old slick smooth talking southern sheriff in the movies that always turns out to be corrupt and mean as fuck. She's that with a vagina. I didn't originally like Trump that much, but the more I learn about the guy the more I'm starting to like him as a person. I still would have preferred Rand, but Trump is anti establishment and I think we could use that more than the libertarian shot in the arm. Hillary is the very worst the establishment has to offer and she cannot be allowed to be President. She represents everything that is wrong in Washington. I pray for my country that she doesn't win.
>>
>>72321921
The burden of proof is on the accusers. The reason you need someone to provide evidence for your accusations is because there is not any. What you have witnessed by him is not racism, but a man with the will and charisma to challenge the PC fascists and shift the overton window back towards sanity. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>72322218
So you dont think his opinion is irrelevant because he's Swedish? He is obviously a redpilled white guy, and you should respect his opinion
>>
Don't forget Donald trump wants to cut taxes which will destroy the economy
>>
>>72319068
To legalize sexual deviants and destroy family values - vote for Trump.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.