[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you a political activist in real life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: trolled.gif (2 MB, 249x219) Image search: [Google]
trolled.gif
2 MB, 249x219
Why aren't you a political activist in real life?
>>
File: 5ydf-1431823942-66680-256[1].jpg (30 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
5ydf-1431823942-66680-256[1].jpg
30 KB, 256x256
Don't care. I'm just here for the ride.
>>
Do you mean annoy people in public with my political opinions?

Jokes on you, I'm not a Bernie supporter.
>>
>>72318636
Last dude must have hurt his ass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_LlgnVWpGw
>>
File: 1399536732014.jpg (308 KB, 1100x971) Image search: [Google]
1399536732014.jpg
308 KB, 1100x971
>>72318636
Activists are fucking pussies

I doubt a single one of them are going to hold the same views in ten or even five years from now. I doubt they even care that much about anything in the first place. Like the hippies before them, they're just involved because it's the hip and trendy thing to be doing in this backwards-ass age of regressives
>>
>>72318636
Because if and when you're the person to bring up politics, you're a collosal asshat ruiner of fun. Being a "political activist" is basically annoying the shit out of people to eventually find validation when someone finally agrees with you and you get to think you did something.
>>
Because I work a full-time job and have no desire to be a politician and all the problems that come with it.
>>
>>72318636
Fuck you I signed a petition once to get legalize pot on the ballot. Then voted against it. What moar do you want from me?
>>
It depends what you mean by activism OP.

Did I join demonstrations against the Afghanistan/Iraq wars in the capitol city in my country? No, I didn't.

Did I however, support the Afghanistan/Iraq wars? No, I didn't.

I don't think every single question requires a demonstration, if that's what you're asking.
>>
>>72318636

Because I would be thrown into jail the moment I seriously started advocating my position. I am a monarchist and this is actually explicitly forbidden in our constitution. Fun fact: even being a 3rd Reich Nazi is closer to the green zone than this. The NPD can exist. For the other to exist, a putsch is needed.
>>
>>72318845
Well I want to get off.
>>
>>72319330
back to KC, fritz
>>
File: 1458738724711.jpg (69 KB, 460x609) Image search: [Google]
1458738724711.jpg
69 KB, 460x609
>>72319330
>and this is actually explicitly forbidden in our constitution

damn
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.