[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slavic greatness thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 16
File: Slavic Federation.jpg (35 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
Slavic Federation.jpg
35 KB, 1280x640
All Slavs unite under this thread. Let's post all the reasons why the Slavs are the master race!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJI1uSDJ050
>>
You are clearly not
>>
File: Slavia.png (404 KB, 1680x1136) Image search: [Google]
Slavia.png
404 KB, 1680x1136
One day this dream will come true. The day when we all stand and breath as one! The day when we unite against our oppressors, the capitalistic slave drivers, the western degeneracy, the tainted germanic blood and the godless infidels!

Also I think Romania with Moldavia should be added to the Federation as honorary Slavs.
>>
File: 774_Medved_400.jpg (107 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
774_Medved_400.jpg
107 KB, 400x300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pTs_F8da-8

SLAVS ARE STRONK
>>
File: Slavic Union.jpg (64 KB, 300x215) Image search: [Google]
Slavic Union.jpg
64 KB, 300x215
Pan Slavism will lead us to true freedom and greatness!
>>
Ayo where my slave bros at? Cyкa
>>
File: Car Lazar.jpg (129 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
Car Lazar.jpg
129 KB, 1440x1080
06.15.1389 The day when we chose death and glory over slavery. The symbol of the Slavic Orthodox spirit!
Once again we shall ride to Kosovo!
>>
>>72317191
FPBP
>>
File: Car Dusan.jpg (117 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
Car Dusan.jpg
117 KB, 610x343
The Great Emperor still watches from the heavens and waits for the day when we rise once more.
>>
>>72317474
>Orthodox
I'll pass.
>>
File: Balkan Pact.jpg (71 KB, 353x557) Image search: [Google]
Balkan Pact.jpg
71 KB, 353x557
The day when we united against the infidels and drove them from our lands!
Greeks can join us too.
>>
slavs are subhumans. i would rather be slave in germanic company then king in yours.
>>
File: Fall of Jedrene.jpg (415 KB, 1024x676) Image search: [Google]
Fall of Jedrene.jpg
415 KB, 1024x676
Serbs and Bulgarians liberate Jedrene in 1912. Clearing the way toward Constantinople.
>>
Slavic Union will just be another name for Greater Russia.
>>
File: 1458827625161.jpg (57 KB, 640x453) Image search: [Google]
1458827625161.jpg
57 KB, 640x453
>>72317687
>>
>>72317687
The difference between Orthodoxy and Catholicism is that Catholicism was forced unto Slavs through conquest and force while Orthodoxy was accepted peacefully. The Catholics praise a human that is as corruptible and corporeal as any other while the Orthodox praise god and the heavens only.
>>
>>72317957
Feel free to do whatever you want. Nothing you do in this world matters but your soul will be tainted forever by accepting slavery. Ask yourself who is the true subhuman. Us who resist on our own terms so we could be free and our kin and blood could be free, defending our culture and traditions. Or people that accept slavery and surrender their traditions for money. You are the modern day Judas.
>>
File: Liberation of Solun.jpg (407 KB, 1300x991) Image search: [Google]
Liberation of Solun.jpg
407 KB, 1300x991
Serbs and our brothers in battle and faith the Greeks take Thessalonika/Solun.
>>
File: Battle of Elli.jpg (1 MB, 1550x889) Image search: [Google]
Battle of Elli.jpg
1 MB, 1550x889
The Bulgarians storm Ottoman positions at Kirkeli.
>>
>>72318143
>>72318072
That wasn't the point, I'm an atheist.

Catholicism is an integral part of national identity, especially in Poland and Croatia. You can't convert an entire nation without completely destroying it's identity. By implying slavs are inherently orthodox, you're giving off that "greater serbia" vibe again.
>>
File: The Beast is Slain.jpg (367 KB, 1125x1415) Image search: [Google]
The Beast is Slain.jpg
367 KB, 1125x1415
We stand triumphant and the beast is nearly driven from the Balkans.
>>
>>72318524
I would never try to force a religion unto anyone not even you. We shared feuds in the past and we probably will in the future but that does not mean I don't consider you a Slav, allthough most of you are trying to be something you are not. Praising foreign culture and allowing to be assimilated. Who knows maybe one day we will learn to get past our differences and unite. But right now you are on the wrong team.
>>
File: Veles of the hunt.jpg (74 KB, 444x648) Image search: [Google]
Veles of the hunt.jpg
74 KB, 444x648
It is better to be a hungry wild wolf barely surviving but with freedom and resistance in his hearth
than a domesticated dog taking pleasure from eating the scraps his master feeds him.
>>
>>72318702
>most of you are trying to be something you are not.
I genuinely don't know what you're talking about. I've never heard anyone here deny that we're slavs.

>Praising foreign culture and allowing to be assimilated
This unfortunately is true. Our politicians are completely disconnected from our people. There was heavy media manipulation to get us into EU, which didn't help the country in any way other then getting EU parliament representatives stupidly high wages.

This chick literally did a thesis on the subject.
https://zir.nsk.hr/islandora/object/hrstud%3A327

There was even a reward offered of 10k HRK to anyone who can find a single article in any public media that was against joining EU. It's sad seeing how easily people can get brainwashed to work against their own interest.
>>
>>72319399
> I genuinely don't know what you're talking about. I've never heard anyone here deny that we're slavs.

A lot of you still believe that you are "honorary germans" and the ideal of a lot of your people is to be like Germans or Hungarians. I'm speaking from personal experience. Also throughout your history you have accepted to be dominated by foreign cultures and even regarded them as "liberators". Still today a lot of you are comfortable with being dominated by other countries as long as it isn't Serbia. Even though we never did oppress you in our history.
>>
I like this one

Berlin signs in cyrillic :3
>>
File: 800.jpg (311 KB, 1233x849) Image search: [Google]
800.jpg
311 KB, 1233x849
>>72319900
That is based. But Belin did start out as a Slav settlement.
>>
File: haplogroup_i.jpg (198 KB, 776x600) Image search: [Google]
haplogroup_i.jpg
198 KB, 776x600
>>72319873
>honorary germans
No. The most you'll hear anyone say is that there's a tiny amount of germanic genetics (we're talking ~6%), which is understandable due to Ostrogothic tribes living in this area for a while. You have it too, pic related. And on that note, Croats and Serbs are genetically almost indistinguishable.

>you have accepted to be dominated by foreign cultures
If you're referring to Austro-Hungarian empire or the Habsburg Monarchy, then we didn't have a choice, and we needed their help in fighting the turks.
If you're talking about nazi Germany then yes, it was viewed as a liberator because after what happened in 1921 (and subsequently 1929) the majority of Croats saw Yugoslavia as an attempt to destroy Croatia's national identity. Any attempt at independence was viewed as "dangerous separatism" and was stopped with force.
>>
>>72317080
Nice use of the Independent Albania flag there.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.