[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill me on the magic cube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 26
File: images-3-3.jpg (29 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images-3-3.jpg
29 KB, 443x332
My Muslim friend told me it was built by Abraham
And it's some sort of Allah's home or else
>>
or else what faggot?
>>
>>72316237
>egyptian
>my muslim friend
Wouldn't "my friend" be sufficient? Or are you posting from a hotel?
>>
>>72316237
It's a box that symbolizes the house of God. Yep.
>>
>>72316237

It's the place where once a year Mohammad pops his head out, if he sees his own shadow it means another year of Jihad.
>>
File: anp-24543961__blok.jpg (30 KB, 460x420) Image search: [Google]
anp-24543961__blok.jpg
30 KB, 460x420
>>72316691

Fucking lel
>>
>>72316237
> you discover that in the Koran there is no direct conversation with god, only with angels. Mohammad never spoke to God, only to an angel, while Moses, Jesus, Abraham and the other prophets all spoke to or even saw god directly.
> you discover that out of all the Abrahamic faiths, it is the only one aside from modern forms of Christianity that lack this direct connection to god.
> you discover they also believe in the creation myth, with the garden of eden, etc.
> if we're to assume that jesus was a prophet, which they accept, then his statements that only liars would come after him is logically true.
It hasn't occurred to these literal memes that there are *rebel* angels, and that their faith is literally founded on a lie spread by rebels fighting against god.
Fuck them and their murdercube. All religions are fucking stupid but theologically Islam is going against the god they purport to serve.
>>
>>72316691
kek
>>
>>72316691
kek. classic nigel.
>>
>>72316964
>creation
>myth
The thing were this Lucifer theory lacks is that Islam tries very hard to fight degeneracy and does put a lot of emphasis on doing good.
>>
>>72317137
Kill yourself roach
>>
>rock falls from sky
>goat herders in the desert take this as a sign from god
>they worship it even 1300 years later
>>
It has nothing to do with Islam. It's thousands of years older. Space aliens left it behind.
>>
>>72317137
Creation is a myth until you find the garden of eden. Once you do that, I'll hail mary like the sinner I was, but until then it's an unverified hypothesis that leads people to do crazy shit in the name of an unproven god.
Also
> Islam tries to do good.
Explain extremists. A faith means nothing if the silent majority isn't taking up arms against their extremists. Example:
> Christianity requires you love your neighbors
Yet the fucking Crusades happen. I know that was a political movement more than a religious one, but the peasant's crusade that slaughtered their way down to the med didn't know that. The knights who were honour bound to serve their king didn't give a shit, they just wanted to reclaim the holy land for their faith.
The vocal side of the faith determines it. I know that this extremist islam movement is gonna dies down eventually and we'll move onto the next enemy, but even so their faith is theologically as pathetic as Mormonism.
>>
File: 1414015155294.jpg (347 KB, 487x536) Image search: [Google]
1414015155294.jpg
347 KB, 487x536
>>72316691
>>
>>72316676
There's a booger on your flag, m8
>>
>>72316237
its an empty box some Rabbis wearing white setup and put a mineral ore on one corner that everyone can touch the box is just wood and cloth nothing special about it just a focal point for social engineering its a rather new building no way is it thousands of years old if Islam isn't thousands of years old.

the first four leaders of the islamic state
the Islamic state: Abu Bakr (632-634), Umar ibn al-Khattab (Umar I, 634-644), Uthman ibn Affan, (644-656), and Ali ibn Abi Talib (656-661).

All rabbis

at this time Abraham had been dead for hundreds of years...
>>
>>72317410
for those sperging out super autists

one thousand is not two
>>
File: Grapes.png (573 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Grapes.png
573 KB, 1920x1080
red pill enough for you?
>>
>>72317386
>Creation is a myth until you find the garden of eden
You have no idea what either of these words mean

>Explain extremists
Probably because the Koran is a violent book from a fascist warmonger? Why do you all get so triggered when I point out several things in Islam don't fit your narrative

>Yet the fucking Crusades happen. I know that was a political movement more than a religious one, but the peasant's crusade that slaughtered their way down to the med didn't know that. The knights who were honour bound to serve their king didn't give a shit, they just wanted to reclaim the holy land for their faith.
The vocal side of the faith determines it. I know that this extremist islam movement is gonna dies down eventually and we'll move onto the next enemy, but even so their faith is theologically as pathetic as Mormonism.
You havin a stroke? I'm catholic just pointing out the devil wouldn't demand giving to the poor or to dress moderately etc.

The more likely theory is Mohammed was a neet who spent his time hearing about judaism and christianity and misunderstood it, then tried to twist it into him being the choosen world leader
>>
>>72316237

It was built by Ibrahim and his brother as they wanted to make a home for Allah on this world.

Also,I am pretty sure that you can read Arabic, so all you have to do is read the Quran for a little bit and you should understand that it is the true and only way to heaven.
>>
>>72317647
> You have no idea what either of these words mean
I've been baptized and confirmed. Have also read the bible, and know a fair bit to do with the Torah. They're all fucking wrong.
> Probably because the Koran is a violent book from a fascist warmonger? Why do you all get so triggered when I point out several things in Islam don't fit your narrative
Here, we agree. It was written for the purposes of warmongering.
> I'm catholic just pointing out the devil wouldn't demand giving to the poor or to dress moderately etc.
You missed the point. I'm saying it's just as stupid as every faith, since they're all wrong until proven correct like any other claim in human history. What I'm specifically point out is that they lack the distinct connection to God that the other Abrahamic faiths had, which makes it an outlier for the time period. On top of that, the only connection is through an angel, which 'have' (according to the scripture) rebelled in the past.
>>
>>72317653
The demon Iblis calls himself allah he is not the many named alpha and omega the father of all.

Stop worshipping a Djinn.
>>
>>72316237
Lol.iy was m as de by fpöour niggers
>>
File: 1409969055570.jpg (9 KB, 172x142) Image search: [Google]
1409969055570.jpg
9 KB, 172x142
>>72316691

noice
>>
The reason you are not forgiven in life and have to wait for death is because your worshipping a demon, Sent by the Pharrisees those that dominate the the righteous original Jews.
>>
>>72316964
>> you discover that in the Koran there is no direct conversation with god, only with angels. Mohammad never spoke to God, only to an angel, while Moses, Jesus, Abraham and the other prophets all spoke to or even saw god directly.
> you discover that out of all the Abrahamic faiths, it is the only one aside from modern forms of Christianity that lack this direct connection to god.

actually mohammed was the only prophet to see god directly

> you discover they also believe in the creation myth, with the garden of eden, etc

there is lots of debate on the subject tho

> if we're to assume that jesus was a prophet, which they accept, then his statements that only liars would come after him is logically true.

in islam its believed that the bible was corrupt by man a long the years and that the current bible is not the same as the original one, honestly from how so many versions of the bible exist its sounds kinda true
>>
Islam is Demon Worship and an attack by the forces of evil sent to deceive and sway you just like the Vatican.
>>
It's a pagan worship place which was appropriated into Islam, as is the case with examples from other Abrahamic religions. Enjoy worshipping Saturn.
>>
>>72317989
This, finally a righteous Turkman.

Large churches synagogues minarets ect are all places of evil.
>>
I think the only exception would be smaller scale ones and the Buddhists.

>dependant on the teachings of course
>>
religion is mostly used nowadays as a tool of domination by enterprising individuals.
>>
>>72317398
It's not a booger it's

A
FUCKING
TREE
>>
File: 1420497800045.jpg (564 KB, 734x737) Image search: [Google]
1420497800045.jpg
564 KB, 734x737
>>72317653
If you actually believe in Islam, please read the following. If not, thank you for your informative post about the stupidity of these sandniggers.

>>72317970
If you're a Muslim, end yourself. Fucking kill yourself you pathetic sack of shit. Your belief in some primitive sky-box triggers me more than the inadequacy of your religion to acknowledge anything outside of it's groupthink safe space throat yodelling that has accomplished nothing and still seeks to pollute the human race with it's greedy, selfishness for creating a tithe. Your five pillars are the stones which pin you to this earth and when your pathetic last breath escapes from your lungs you'll fucking understand that you wasted your life.

But I'll let you have the decency responding to your bullshit.
> actually mohammed was the only prophet to see god directly
Contradiction to every single Abrahamic faith previously. If he saw God directly, he'd have fucking died, otherwise there's inconsistency. Besides, isn't Allah 'formless'? How can you see something formless?
> there is lots of debate on the subject tho
You definitely believe in Abraham and Moses though. The point still stands, since rebel angels were necessary to effect the Fall.
> in islam its believed that the bible was corrupt by man a long the years and that the current bible is not the same as the original one, honestly from how so many versions of the bible exist its sounds kinda true
> the bible isn't the same as what jesus said
Well no shit dumbass. Hey, you know what might fix that? Making a faith that DOESN'T ATTEMPT TO FIX THOSE ERRORS AND JUST MAKES A BUNCH OF INCONSISTENT SHIT UP OFF THE TOP OF IT'S HEAD. Holy shit, what kind of arguement is that? The New Testament is wrong, so let's make a newer version even later than the old version that contradicts the majority of the information in it and establishes a caliphate? The fuck?
>>
>>72318221
time to rev up the crusades 2.0
>>
>>72318187
TREE
>>
>>72318437
It has been ordained, The Tree King shall Rule Lebanon.
>>
>>72318427
Fuck you too, Christianity can't even manage internal consistency long enough for the world to forget it, fuck this new pope and his fucking 'new world' church that perpetuates the same shit while giving up the only bars against degeneracy left.

I'm fucking done, I'm so fucking done. Fuck humanity, I want it all to burn. Coldman in Peace Walker was right, no one wants to be the great destroyer, because we're so fucking cucked we'll never push the goddamn button and just FUCKING END THIS BULLSHIT. JUST FUCK IT. FUCK IT ALL.
I JUST WANT TO LEAVE THIS FUCKING EARTH. THERE ARE OTHER WORLDS OUT THERE, OTHER PLACES THAT AREN'T THIS SHIT, SOMEWHERE WHERE I CAN JUST NOT HAVE TO GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE.
>>
File: argument id.jpg (237 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
argument id.jpg
237 KB, 598x792
>>72318221
>If you're a Muslim, end yourself. Fucking kill yourself you pathetic sack of shit. Your belief in some primitive sky-box triggers me more than the inadequacy of your religion to acknowledge anything outside of it's groupthink safe space throat yodelling that has accomplished nothing and still seeks to pollute the human race with it's greedy, selfishness for creating a tithe. Your five pillars are the stones which pin you to this earth and when your pathetic last breath escapes from your lungs you'll fucking understand that you wasted your life.

k

>Contradiction to every single Abrahamic faith previously. If he saw God directly, he'd have fucking died
dunno about other abrahamic faith but
-he is literally with god according to god's will himself
-he would have died
not sure if serious...

>isn't Allah 'formless'? How can you see something formless?

not much is mentioned about god's form but according to islam god is made of light

>You definitely believe in Abraham and Moses though. The point still stands, since rebel angels were necessary to effect the Fall.

according to islam angels have no free will they only act according to god's will

>Well no shit dumbass. Hey, you know what might fix that? Making a faith that DOESN'T ATTEMPT TO FIX THOSE ERRORS AND JUST MAKES A BUNCH OF INCONSISTENT SHIT UP OFF THE TOP OF IT'S HEAD. Holy shit, what kind of arguement is that? The New Testament is wrong, so let's make a newer version even later than the old version that contradicts the majority of the information in it and establishes a caliphate? The fuck?

i think you started going full retarded here
>>
>>72316237
Cube is just an altar for a comet named the black rock, thats embedded in the side. Also the second holiest moslim place of worship is the dome of the rock, witch has another comet embedded in it's foundation.
tfw, moslims actually worship space rocks.
>>
File: 1456795963546.jpg (53 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1456795963546.jpg
53 KB, 419x480
>>72316299
Fucking lost it for some reason
>>
File: uk2uq.jpg (165 KB, 572x720) Image search: [Google]
uk2uq.jpg
165 KB, 572x720
>>72318588
hahahaha your talking to him shit for brains.

I come to bring the Sword.

you even read your holy books mate? you read the apocryphal shit? It states any such organizations such as Islam Christianity Judaism are abominations.

Right now is the Time of Jacob : part two.
>>
File: anu_271.jpg (31 KB, 500x212) Image search: [Google]
anu_271.jpg
31 KB, 500x212
perhaps you fuckers should read all of the creation myths again and the fact an Arrow thats 17,000 years old was "discovered"
>>
There's nothing in the cube. And if something was in the cube, it would be their pathetic frankenstein stone that was broken, reconstructed, broken again, reconstructed again, and broken again. Imagine : million of shitskin hands touching it and million of shitskin mouths trying to kiss it.

Their holy stone is the perfect representation of their shitty ass religion as a whole : the remnant of something lost long time ago, past the point of no return, broken and desecrated by million of uneducated and stupid """fidels""".
>>
The cube is older than Islam itself, and was only one of many at the time
Hence why it's name Black Cube

iirc Alamut had a White One for example
>>
>>72317398
ayy
>>
File: 1459346058032.png (3 MB, 1466x1827) Image search: [Google]
1459346058032.png
3 MB, 1466x1827
Whats the common thread between all the creation stories?

What do they all state hrmm?
>>
>>72318683
>-he is literally with god according to god's will himself
Again, contrary to all the faiths that come before. Y'know, the tradition and prophets that Islam is based off? He's not god, he's only a mortal man which means that if they are an abrahamic faith then if he'd seen god he'd be dead.. He doesn't even have the jesus excuse of 'lol I'm actually god' because he didn't come back from the fucking dead did he?
> not much is mentioned about god's form but according to islam god is made of light
All the abrahamic faith's say that, he appears as light. ALSO IF YOU LOOK AT HIM YOU DIE YOU STUPID SANDNIGGER.

> according to islam angels have no free will they only act according to god's will
Rebel angels 'exist' according to the abrahamic faiths, because for humanity to be ejected from the Garden of Eden in the Fall, the war in heaven needed to happen.
Besides, let's take your argument at it's highest and the angel really did say that. WELL HOLY SMOKES IF HE'S A REBEL ANGEL, NO SHIT HE'S GONNA SAY ALL ANGELS COME FROM GOD, SINCE THEN HE CAN SAY WHATEVER HE FUCKING WANTS!
> i think you started going full retarded here
Look to your own image. How does Islam in any way represent any of the abrahamic faiths that came before it accurately? It shares NOTHING with any other sect else from the era or with the previous teachings in the Torah aside from the stuff in Leviticus.

Kill yourself, burn down the closest mosque as you do so and make egypt something other than a turd-infested piece of shit. I want to see a real empire's monuments one day, and I'd rather not that ISIS tore down the pyramids because 'dirka dirka it not in stupid fucking book, dirka dirka".
>>72318776
Revelations was written on fucking shrooms. I actually hope I go to the Pit, God's 'perfect' kingdom outlaws felling sad and kills helpless wildlife by drowning the seas in blood. That's fucked up.
>>72319040
Eeeexactly. If God exists it doesn't deserve our fucking worship.
>>
File: lolol.jpg (269 KB, 1206x1090) Image search: [Google]
lolol.jpg
269 KB, 1206x1090
>>
>>72317137
>Islam tries very hard to fight degeneracy
what the FUCK is this meme. sure islam combats some western degeneracy. but islam has much more degeneracy in and of itself
>>
File: 1461431857190.png (343 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1461431857190.png
343 KB, 720x720
>>72316237
http://www.answering-islam.org/authors/toler/abraham_kaaba.html
tl;dr NO
>>
>>72318683
There was a war in heaven at the begining of time, Satan decieved 1/3 of the angels and led them to war against God. They are now what is called "fallen angels".
>>
File: Yaldabaoth.jpg (307 KB, 650x1250) Image search: [Google]
Yaldabaoth.jpg
307 KB, 650x1250
>>72319200
They are decribing this
>>72319209
and pic related.
>>
>>72319308
> you see god as a L I T E R A L S E R P E N T
Holy shit. No wonder there's contest over the Fall, if you actually accepted it and the war in heaven, then you'd have to fucking acknowledge your snake god is for some reason taking the same form as the serpent and the deceiver.
SCHISM WHEN. I WANT TO SEE YOUR CHURCH TURN ON ITSELF YOU DISGUSTING BRAIN-EATERS
>>
>>72319258
i know what fallen angels are, but in islam its a different story as satan wasn't an angel to begin with and angels only exist to obey god's will.
>>
>>72319432
stop being a shitter I am stating people mistakenly worship it as God this is the creature that drowns people in seas of blood and refers to itself as god.
>>
>>72318878
How do we know that it is 17,000 years old?
Just because some commie jew used his computer?
>>
>>72319531
we know its not a commie jew because their story states bows where invented 2000 years ago.

When our history is much longer.
>>
>>72316237

The only reason this (now empty) pagan temple is still around and wasn't destroyed by Mohammed like any other pre-Islamic relic is that it was family business. One of his uncles derived income and status from the monopoly of supplying pilgrims there with food. Mohammed himself had jobbed there when he was a little boy. So family and money.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 384x384
>>72319446
>Angels only exist to obey god's will.
>they can only obey god's will.
>except for those angels in the beginning they were able to for some reason.
>>
File: THE HERESY TRAIN.jpg (25 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
THE HERESY TRAIN.jpg
25 KB, 500x290
>>72319446
> Islam says things contrary to all abrahamic faiths prior to it
> Islam is an abrahamic faith
Pick one you fucking turd. Your perversion of the already-perverse and sadistic fantasies sickens me. Tell your Iman that when I meet his God I will rain fucking fury down his throat and scream defiance of this sadistic monster as I deliver the wrath of mankind upon it's primitive, pathetic excuse.
Your prophet writhes with maggots in the earth, mind-killer. Even if it takes me a hundred years, I'll see that your people burn in nuclear hellfire. Then tell me that your god is just, that he allowed such a creature as me to live.
>>72319489
In that case, accept my apologies. God is a fucking sadist and deserves to be destroyed, both in mind and in faith.
Whoever the crusades guy was, fuck it. You have my goddamn sword. Maybe you'll listen to reason after the last of these heretics choke on their own blood.
>>
>>72319446
see here for the Serpent.
>>72319308

There are different types of Angel
>>
File: the_tao_of_lel.jpg (104 KB, 796x744) Image search: [Google]
the_tao_of_lel.jpg
104 KB, 796x744
>that black cube is literally called "bait"
>mfw
>>
>>72318693

>Muslims are just Scientologists
>>
>>72319811
That explains their large tax rates.
>>
>>72319690
Thats me Again hah.
>>
File: AntiChrist.jpg (62 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
AntiChrist.jpg
62 KB, 500x380
My crusade is not for the Church at all.

>check out the evil fucks in pic
>>
>>72319811

>>72319811

This is how we defeat Islam, by getting Tom Cruise to fight them for us
>>
File: techies.png (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
techies.png
77 KB, 500x500
There is a space rock inside. You need to turn to that rock and worship 5 times a day. And you need to clean whole body with water before doing so.
>>
>>72319200
> ALSO IF YOU LOOK AT HIM YOU DIE YOU STUPID SANDNIGGER.

unless god wishs for him to see him without getting disintegrate

>Rebel angels
>war in heaven

are you actually saying angels have any kind of power to rebel with against god? its like saying god isn't omnipotent.

>Look to your own image. How does Islam in any way represent any of the abrahamic faiths that came before it accurately?

what part of "the original text got corrupted by man" you don't get
>>
>>72319040
>the Cthulhu mythos is real
ayyyyyy
>>
The kaaba is the harlot/mother of false religions.
Mecca literally means "mother of settlements"
The black stone is a star meteorite that fell from the sky (like satan was cast out of heaven) this is what it symbolically represents.
It is a socalled bethyl/bethel stone.. a star meteorite that fell from the "house of el" (house of god) which is the sky/space. These things were worshipped in the past look up meteorite cults. And the kaaba stone is one of the oldest of these.
The bible specifically warns against worshipping idols/artifacts that symbolize things in heaven. So the story about abraham building the kaaba and these things is a complete fabrication by muslims.
Mohammad placed the black stone at the corner of the kaaba when he sacked mecca, and called the black stone yamin allah (which means right hand of allah)..

This stone is the corner stone of the kaaba, and yamin allah means right hand of allah.. This is a REPLACEMENT FOR CHRIST, which christ is called the corner stone and the stone the builders rejected.
Muslims DENY that jesus was son of god, and that he was crucified, and is simply a prophet in islam.
The corner of the kaaba in a babylonian seal has 666 right at the corner where mohammad put the kaaba stone.. Keep in mind before mohammad took mecca the black stone was NOT at the corner of the kaaba..Mohammad put it there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4hh0Zxn5Xg#t=10m25s go to 10m25s and see the 666 at the corner of the cube.
The black stone (a star that fell from heaven) is black, it forgives also sins (they say it was white but became black because it takes away the sins of the muslims) This is replacement for christ yet again.. since jesus forgives sin and not a star meteorite.
The black stone also symbolizes the mahdi of islam which they wait for as a singular emperor, which mohammad foretold would come and revive the caliphate.. and rule as a singular emperor for 7 years and make peace treaty with christians and jews.
>>
>>72319973
just show cruise the profit margins of Islam.
>>
>>72319685
in islam there were no angels that rebelled against god in the first place
>>
It's where we collect crusader tears.
>>
File: edge master.jpg (35 KB, 327x285) Image search: [Google]
edge master.jpg
35 KB, 327x285
>>72319690
guess you're not worth even having argument with.
>>
asalam aleikum brothers
>>
>>72316237
It's the first house of worship, built by Abraham, it was owned for centuries by the jews before Muhammad reclaimed the region in the name of Islam.

The most hilarious thing that could happen would be for someone to swoop it up with a helicopter and dropping it either in the ocean or some other landmass. Would it make the slimes pray in another direction? Who knows? Full chaos.
>>
>>72320127
ahhh so the Mediterranean must be where they keep the Turkroach tears.
>>
>>72320269
Quality bantz
>>
>>72317386
>prepares response
>looks at flag

nope
>>
>>72316691
Kekek
>>
>>72316237
It's the world's first cuckshed.
>>
>>72320048
(cont) this to christians is very clear that to them in the bible the mahdi is the antichrist. But to the muslims it's a great leader.

>ok enough about the black stone we get it, it's pretty nefarious they worship a star fallen from heaven, but what about the kaaba, it's empty right?
THE KAABA IS NOT EMPTY.. yes it appears it is empty but there is something VERY interesting inside it..
What is interesting? the baabut taubah, which literally means DOOR OF REPENTANCE.. It's a door in the corner of the kaaba and there's a little box section that people don't know where it leads, could it be a staircase to something underneath kaaba, what is inside it.. those who know keep it very secret..

The mahdi is supposed to enter it when he arrives.. hiding inside it, and an army is coming to destroy him of a wouldbe caliph and that entire army is swallowed up by the ground..
The kaaba itself is dressed in a burka, it's a woman.. the kaaba IS the harlot, and the mahdi enters her and deflours her.. This is right before the mahdi enters into emperorship over all muslims according to islam, i'm pretty sure he opens that door and finds out whatever is inside it.. (i personally think there's a structure under the kaaba, islamic texts say aswell there's a "treasure" hidden underneath the kaaba, but it's probably a little more substantial than gold and silver when the door is called the DOOR OF REPENTANCE) And muslims also give him the bay'ah (allegiance as supreme caliph) at the kaaba itself.

The kaaba and the black stone is completely satanic.. In the way that the bible describes satan. In surat al jinn in the qu'ran you even have demons converting to islam praising allah and saying jesus has no son. AND saying they can't get into heaven because its being protected by strong guards.
>>
>>72316582
There are still Christians in Egypt. Only about a dozen, though, thanks to our retarded Western foreign "policy"...
>>
File: kek.jpg (2 MB, 5133x3601) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
2 MB, 5133x3601
>>72316691
Nice one, Nigel.
>>
>>72319948

Where is Al Pacino in this pic?
>>
>>72320693
In the court
>>
If I remember correctly there is a piece of meteor inside, the whole thing being a sort of remnant of the pagan idolatry it was known for before big m made them convert.
>>
File: 9fcg42.jpg (113 KB, 1200x704) Image search: [Google]
9fcg42.jpg
113 KB, 1200x704
>>72316237
Lemme tell you what I know about it:

You know that guy who made a quad-drone out of a dead cat?
I wanna do the same with a pig and fly it on top of the cube.
Obviously from a very safe distance.
>>
>>72318187
>A
>FUCKING
CHRISTMAS
>TREE
>>
>>72316691
kekek
>>
>>72319040
Sauce on artist pls
>>
File: 1458319900370.jpg (58 KB, 474x503) Image search: [Google]
1458319900370.jpg
58 KB, 474x503
>>72316299
fpbp
>>
>>72317989
i heard that as well, including that black stone to be some meteorite piece or something they saw fall from the sky so they started worshiping it long before islam started. but is it a true story, who knows
>>
File: no-make-up-iman.jpg (49 KB, 468x540) Image search: [Google]
no-make-up-iman.jpg
49 KB, 468x540
>>72319690
>Tell your Iman that when I meet his God
pic related
>>
> ITT: People trying to find logic in religions
Good luck, you'd better off making sense of Star Wars plot holes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Auep4D75F10
>>
It's where the Saudi royal family keeps their pork smoker.
>>
>>72320511
If you wait for the ideology of satan, that denies jesus as son of god, it's already here, it's been here for 1400 years killing chrisitans.. Only now since 1922 without an empire.. and the bible says its mortal headwound is revived and exists only for a short time before it is destroyed and NEVER seen again.
funfact turks killed more christians than anyone else.. but people don't realize this.

The people looking for an antichristian ideology to pop, and a huge empire rising up can't see the forest for the trees. Islam is precisely that antichristian ideology and that empire ideology.. And they wait for a singular emperor to rule 1.6 billion muslims who is also an antichristian.. he denies jesus is son of god, denies the trinity, denies the crucifiction.. does not honor the desire of women.. doesn't mean hes homosexual, he does not honor the desire of women.. he doesn't care about womens rights.. All these things that the bible talks bout and warns about you can find in islam.
Even galatians 1 Islam fits perfectly with the warning of the false gospel in arabia. Aswell as the description about this false gospel that would pervert the gospel of christ..
"7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed."
And then goes to ARABIA to warn them about this false gospel and returns to DAMASCUS (syria)
"17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus."
>>
>>72318878
Sauce on the arrow bit?
>>
>>72322071
Exactly how the qu'ran, sira and hadiths came about.. Mohammad and the "angel gabriel" which ofcourse, was not really an angel at all but the fallen one. Telling mohammad to write the false gospel that denies jesus as son of god.

If you put all these things together you will begin to understand the darkness/false light that islam represents.. And speaking of the star meteorite that fell from the sky that is at the corner of the kaaba put there by mohammad..

Do you know what ezekiel 28 and isaiah 14 says.. Well specifically Isaiah 14... it calls the fallen one.. "lucifer son of the dawn" right? wrong.. It doesn't mean lightbringer.. in hebrew it is heylal bin sahar/saharon.. "oh you STAR/BRIGHTNESS.. of the CRESCENT" oh you star meteorite of islam! how have you "FALLEN FROM HEAVEN"
God is telling you the symbols of the fallen one, that are used by those who worship him!

Please begin to understand what that star meteorite represents!!! Pure evil straight from hell masquerading as a messenger of light..

2cor11:14 "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."

The "gabriel" that instructed mohammad to recite the qu'ran sira and hadiths.. the anti christian gospel.
>>
>>72316676
Since when God live in a cube ?
>>
>>72316749
>british teeth
>>
Could I make a pilgrimage to the mudslime cube, and literally Muslim it up. Blowing myself to fucking tiny little white bits but at the same time making a fucking huge bang?

Ill wear the sheets, ill pray on my knees and circle around that bitch for however long it takes but would it be possible?
>>
>>72322378
(cont) think of this and i'll end it here. When a kuffar is executed in a brutal fashion.. it's a blood/human sacrifice to allah, for refusing to submit to allah and his apostle. Human sacrifice something the bible directly prophibits.. on multiple occasions.
Who does that sound like god or satan to make that decree? Its a rethorical question and if you can't answer it i fear for your lack of understanding.
>>
>>72317410
It's older than Islam. This is really weak
bait Ausi
>>
File: vatican snake.jpg (43 KB, 517x340) Image search: [Google]
vatican snake.jpg
43 KB, 517x340
>>72319948
they're literally sitting in the mouth of the serpent
>>
File: 1450411676946.png (25 KB, 478x318) Image search: [Google]
1450411676946.png
25 KB, 478x318
>>72316237
Jesus blew satans symbol wide open.
>>
>>72316299
Thank you toothpaste
>>
>>72322712
Not while it's under Saudi control.

They treat pilgrims like total shit, and have absolute zero trust for them. The cube will probably be destroyed when someone finally ousts the house of Saud though.
>>
>>72320152
Salami and bacon to you as well
>>
>>72323147

So I couldn't just walk around with all the cunts until I reach it?

Maybe done up in heavy make up until I reach it?
>>
>>72323147
>>72323270

Or even suicide plane like japan did, just pack it full of explosives and find some SUPER radioactive material so once I hit it even if it didn't blow the thing to fuck it would be radioactive enough that it couldn't be approached
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.