[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell my about Cuba, is it a good place to live? Pic related:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1461837435573.jpg (141 KB, 1024x1534) Image search: [Google]
1461837435573.jpg
141 KB, 1024x1534
Tell my about Cuba, is it a good place to live?

Pic related: a cuban girl
>>
No.

Also that's a nigger. Actually Cubans are more racists than gringos, they hate niggers.
>>
>>72315210

It's full of niggers and Marrano kikes
>>
>>72315210

I need those melons.
>>
>>72315210
I visited Cuba in december 2015.
I saw a lot of transgender, very feminin boy, but 0 beautiful girl.
It's a shithole, very very poor.
>>
>>72315293
You chatin shit bout butifel Shaniqua?
>>
>>72315210
I want to racemix now
>>
>>72315434
this
it's filled with transgender prostitute and street beggars
there's absolutely no reason to go there, it's a total shit hole from hell
>>
>>72315924
did you get any boipucci?

Tell us every detail.
>>
I went with my wife a few years ago. So much poverty, the children wouldn't leave us alone asking for money. I'd never go back again.
>>
File: Escuela_Lenin(estudiantes).jpg (949 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
Escuela_Lenin(estudiantes).jpg
949 KB, 2592x1944
>>72315210
Terrible, I went to visit my family there in 2009 and I was propositioned by a 11 year old hooker. One of my uncles ruptured his kidney, and since there are no ambulances they had to tie him to a bicycle and wheel him into town. Also you must bring your own medicine to the clinics because they have none. While there are lots of nice resteraunts and resorts, Cuban citizens aren't allowed to enter them, even if they have the money (They don't). Also there are a shit load of niggers, I think they are the majority now, because Castro wouldn't let them leave after the revolution because it would go against his tolerance and diversity narrative. At the very least , our niggers are pretty cool and don't have a stick up their ass like American niggers. Not to mention our sheboons are pretty hot. In fact that's why we have so many mulattos (see pic) there because we can't resist.
>>
>>72315210
It's better than Haiti/surrounding equally small/non-resourceful countries at least.
>>
File: 1458446051755.jpg (23 KB, 478x315) Image search: [Google]
1458446051755.jpg
23 KB, 478x315
>>72315210

If you had a paper bag handy that monkey has a rockin' bod.
>>
>>72316738
Bleach Cuba nao!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.