[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to Drop the H-Bomb?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1461075180811.jpg (36 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1461075180811.jpg
36 KB, 600x480
How do you drop the H(itler/olohoax) bomb on normies? What initial preparations must be made before this can be done? Can it ever be done? Are certain types of people just a lost cause?
>>
It's not worth it anon
>>
>>72315042
you do not discuss it, it all comes down to whether or not you have faith in the validity of the nuremburg show trials and to normies denying this is literal heresy. they will burn you at the stake for questioning the cornerstone of their religion called human rights
>>
>>72315042
S'up Anon, Normie here who thinks all this /pol/ holocaust denial is literal cancer. I can give you a perspective on how we see it.

You're a cancer in society that needs to be separated from the rest of us. You represent rejection. You represent everything that we, as normal, functioning people fear. You don't seem to understand, your Holocaust denial bullshit is just a great big sign for us to stop talking to you and having you in our lives. We're happy when you're not around us. You are depression, misery and generally pathetic to us. There are LOTS of Normies that browse /pol/ for funny memes and laugh how sad you are.

When you talk to us about holocaust denial, you're just letting us know you're one of the animals in the anonymous zoo we go to visit.
>>
>>72316984
exactly, its heresy. it causes revulsion because western society is held together with this neochristian liberal religion and by challenging one of the central tennants you trigger danger instincts that you dont belong.

only after a collapse and rebirth of society can the truth be told
>>
>>72317216
> neochristian liberal religion

It's thinking like this that we reject as well. We like our lives. We like just people PEOPLE. Not anything else. There will be no collapse, there will be no rebirth. All of this boards most popular trends and beliefs are that of depressed, lonely and bored people looking for escape from their lives. We don't KNOWINGLY reject you, it's just an instinct.

Life is a good thing Anon, you don't need to hope it ends horribly. You don't need an enemy or a truth to give life meaning, you just need to live.
>>
>>72317602
blissful ignorance anon. life is good but it doesnt stay good if you refuse to protect it. You cant just live off your ancestors labors forever like a trust fund babby, eventually we are going to have to maintain our generous inheritance
>>
>>72317716
Well that's the problem. If people ARE aware then they lose the wreckless rage that comes with feeling something is wrong, but not knowing what. THAT makes governments scramble to fix things.

The people in power are also just people. They have a need to create order in the same way that the people being controlled have a need to destroy. It's a balance.
>>
File: 1354216710918.jpg (60 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1354216710918.jpg
60 KB, 720x720
>>72315042
I never tried it with anyone, and I don't think you really should. If you are not a rich person like Donald Trump, you cannot go around revealing your power level to ANYONE. Your reputation will more than likely be destroyed for the rest of your life and nobody will hire you.

I am sure there would be a time some day where the truth will not be met with total and utter social murder.
>>
I kind of dropped the h-bomb when I was visiting my parents a few weeks ago.
I presented them with facts and "shocking" anecdotes (the gas chamber doors, stuff like that) and they refused to accept any of it. They didn't try to disprove what I say, it was just "muh feelings, people died you know" and "whether or not 6 million died or only one single jew it's the same thing anon :^)"

I just gave up
>>
>>72317834
Based Potato
>>
>>72315042
Start with this documentary

http://www.ancreport.com/documentary/more-than-taboo/

Then the work of David Cole/Stein
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xeG89gyV_LU

Hitler is still shit but less shit then is pushed through propaganda.
The real lesson of the Holocaust is one of antiwar and how there were no good guys as the allies did all the same crimes the Nazis did almost equally.
>>
>>72317602
>There will be no collapse, there will be no rebirth.
Only that which is eternal lasts forever.
>>
>>72315042
If you haven't yet convinced them that blacks and muslims should be forcibly deported than don't bother. To make them mad at DA JOOS a you have to be against subhuman immigration, since that what jews push for
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.